Are you a Christian?

Hear and see how this strutting rooster strips you of your money and the Gospel of its power. See our two papers on Joseph Prince here.
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Are you a Christian?

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Are you a Christian?
To: The Path of Truth
Date: 4/16/2015 7:51 PM

Friend,

Have you read Romans 1:22? You should refresh yourself with that truth.

I think you might want to look up the definition of prosperity also, because Pastor Prince does not preach prosperity. If you watch his insightful messages, you might learn a thing or two about Christianity and salvation.

Do you also view Joel Osteen in the same light? That's a rhetorical question by the way. You're a fool my friend.

Let the Holy Spirit lead you!

God bless you with supernatural wisdom, not wisdom from the flesh, in Jesus name!

Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 8:09 AM
To: Mike
Cc: 'Victor Hafichuk'
Subject: Re: Are you a Christian?

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools" (Romans 1:22 KJV).

Mike, are you not professing yourself to be wise? And where are the two or three godly witnesses required to corroborate your judgment of our writings? Don't you see that you have no proof? No, you trust in your word as proof.

There isn't a bigger fool than the one who trusts in himself and rejects those whom the Lord sends to speak His judgment (verified by several witnesses), calling them "fools."

So go your way with Prince and Osteen, and we will continue with the Lord Jesus Christ, Whom you have never known.

Paul and Victor

Subject: Do you love Satan?
To: The Path of Truth
Date: 4/24/2015 9:05 AM

Friend,

Only ignorant people speak like yourself. Your reply is not of the Holy Spirit, because of it was, you'd realize how wrong you are. To say to someone that they have never known Jesus Christ without knowing that person is just pure foolishness. Likewise, attacking a person on a blog who is doing the will of God also falls into that same category of stupidity or foolishness.

Children of God build each other up, not tear each other down. How can someone benefit or listen to you when YOUR main goal is to cause strife? We are the body of Christ, everyone is unique, just like every preacher that is anointed by God and not men or themselves, preaches the Word differently, all glory to God, not the self.

Not only do I enjoy the preaching of Joel and Joseph, I also enjoy Charles Stanley, Billy Graham, Doug Batchelor, John Bradshaw, Joe Crews, D. James Kennedy, Marilyn Hickey, Andy Stanley, Robert Morris, Jimmy Evans, Marcus Lamb, Paul Crouch, Bill Winston, Creflo Dollar, Perry Stone, Joyce Meyer, and a few more.

Are you living with the grace of God or are you still in bondage?

I pray to God in the Son's name led by the Spirit that you and your followers will love people how God intended us to love each other.

I love you my friend, and may God bless you in ways that bring glory to God!

Say a prayer for me too that I may also grow in wisdom that is of God!

Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 6:12 PM
Subject: Re: Do you love Satan?

We respond to your edification, Mike. You write:

"We are the body of Christ, everyone is unique, just like every preacher that is anointed by God and not men or themselves, preaches the Word differently, all glory to God, not the self."

You address us as unique members of the Body of Christ. In that context, you call us ignorant, stupid and purely foolish. You accuse us saying our main goal is to cause strife.

And then you say:

"Children of God build each other up, not tear each other down."

Are you living by your own saying? And aren't we unique, as you say? So what's your problem, Mike?

"I love you my friend, and may God bless you in ways that bring glory to God!"

Oh yes, we perceive you're awash in love! How can we miss it? As for all those teachers by whom you're so edified that give you that wonderful love you possess, we have this to say with Paul:

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 MKJV
(13) For such ones are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
(14) Did not even Satan marvelously transform himself into an angel of light?
(15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works.

Read the writings in False Love - Satan's Last Stronghold.

Shall we pray for you? We don't think so. Jesus Christ comes for the sick, not the well, and for the empty (poor in spirit), not the full. Because you say you see, your sin remains and you will die in your sins.

How does your brand of grace work with serpents, Mike? In response to your subject line, we ask you, "Do you love yourself?"

Victor and Paul

Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 7:57 PM
To: Paul Cohen
Subject: Two Fools

Friend,

Why do my words strike you so hard? Is it that you are a hypocrite listening to Satan's lies and discerning them as God's Truth? Pride abounds in you that blinds your eyes, causing you to believe that you are doing the will of Christ. You are pure hatred my friend. It's sad to see people teaching lies about our God and saying it is truth.

You probably think you are better than certain people, that you know who God is, that you yourself declares yourself righteous. Don't be alarmed by my bold words, for the demon in you is what I'm attacking, not you. I spit on that demon of pride that is in you for it is causing you to go around spreading lies about people that you perceive to be reality.

Isn't it awesome how the Spirit led you to 2 Corinthians 11:13-15? Study that my friend. You didn't stumble upon those verses by chance.

The god you serve doesn't love people, only Satan and the demons believe in selective prayer. What you spread is heresy. You are doing the work of the devil. By the way, grace overcomes Satan just in case that demon is controlling your thinking.

I love dealing with people who have pride problems, so please feel free to continue to reply back with all your nonsense.

Don't you two know that even Satan believes that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and rose from the dead and his destiny is as hopeful as yours if you continue to teach Satan's lies as truth.

I pray to God in Jesus' name by the Spirit that you two may see your sin unfolded before your eyes so that you will undoubtedly know that your devilish lifestyle is that of the devil and not of our God of LOVE.

God bless you my friend with the pure love of our Father!

Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 8:05 PM
Subject: Thanks!

I look forward to your reply with tons of Scripture quoted inside the text.

Sent: Friday, May 01, 2015 10:30 AM
Subject: Re: Two Fools/Thanks!

"The god you serve doesn't love people, only Satan and the demons believe in selective prayer."

"I pray for them. I do not pray for the world, but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours" (John 17:9 MKJV).

Yes, Mike, you call the Lord Jesus Christ "Satan" and us, His servants, "demons." We're happy with that, believe it or not, so very thankful for His grace and the undeserved privilege of being identified with Him.

Do your words indeed "strike us so hard"? Don't flatter yourself too much now. Obviously, in your anti-Christ stance, you'd like to think so. The Lord is greater than His deluded adversaries, infinitely greater. And by the Lord Jesus Christ's grace, we answer everyone for the Lord and for the sakes of many - even your sake, our enemy.

Of course, we certainly don't expect a repentant response from such a proud one as you, who thinks to do God service, but we'll share a letter we received about the same time as your last two emails:
Subject: help!
To: The Path of Truth <The Path of Truth>
Date: 4/28/2015 5:01 PM

Hello, I've been trying to find a true interpretation of the scriptures and clarity surrounding the Bible and Christianity for two years now. I am not sure what happened to me two years ago, although I have described it as my "conversion experience", or the day I was "saved" etc, but after reading your site I do not believe I am saved and the way you have described the natural man you have actually described my experience and condition down to a tee!!!

I couldn't believe it when I saw Calvin, Spurgeon and Paul Washer on your false teachers list but I can see exactly why they are on there now! I have definitely been granted some seeds of repentance on some things, but while I was feeling like I was a new creature, have now realised that I've been nothing but a noisy gong filled with the wisdom of man and false doctrines. I've been frustrated for a long time that as a self-professed daughter of God I am still worldly, full of hate and have no power to help anybody, living in fear, doubt, unbelief, procrastination of dealing with sinful things like debt, smoking, lying and feeling utterly blind and powerless.

Although I feel a lot better than I did before I believed in God so surely this is all just to do with satan trying to bog me down, right??? :P I have been fooling myself and others! After reading your page about how to get saved I do definitely believe God is calling me, and it has actually brought me great comfort to realise I am NOT saved because if I were, I am leading a truly unsatisfactory life that cannot be acceptable to God - and I do not have a clue Who Jesus is, what He did on the Cross and what He wants from me.

Although I am great at talking the talk in my Baptist church. I humbly ask for your help! You are the first people I feel I can truly truly trust!

Rachel

"He has filled the hungry with good things, and He has sent away the rich empty" (Luke 1:53 MKJV).

"The wicked shall see and be vexed; he shall gnash with his teeth and melt away; the desire of the wicked shall perish" (Psalms 112:10 MKJV).

You say you're the "Seed of Abraham," Mike? So did your spiritual fathers:

John 8:39-50 MKJV
(39) They answered and said to Him, Abraham is our father. Jesus answered them, If you were Abraham's children, you would do the works of Abraham.
(40) But now you seek to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth which I have heard beside God; this Abraham did not do.
(41) You do the deeds of your father. Then they said to Him, We are not born of fornication; we have one father, even God.
(42) Jesus said to them, If God were your father, you would love Me, for I went forth and came from God; for I did not come of Myself, but He sent Me.
(43) Why do you not know My speech? Because you cannot hear My Word.
(44) You are of the Devil as father, and the lusts of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and did not abide in the truth because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks of his own, for he is a liar and the father of it.
(45) And because I tell you the truth, you do not believe Me.
(46) Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do you not believe Me?
(47) He who is of God hears God's Words. Therefore you do not hear them because you are not of God.
(48) Then the Jews answered and said to Him, Do we not say well that you are a Samaritan and have a demon?
(49) Jesus answered, I do not have a demon, but I honor My Father, and you dishonor Me.
(50) And I do not seek My own glory, but there is One Who seeks and judges.

Go your way, Satan. You have nothing to do with us, nor we with you.

Paul & Victor

Sent: Friday, May 01, 2015 1:32 PM
Subject: I Love You

Friend,

Your replies serve as posterity for fools who who choose the path of unrighteousness over the Word of God. Do you believe in Catholicism because that religion portrays salvation by faith and works? According to you and the fools that follow you, I could be saved by my works. Only ignorant, haughty, arrogant fools believe your heresy. Your works are for others to see you fool. You're the type of individual who does something, and if no one sees your "great" accomplishment, you hurry to tell the first person that will listen to you.

Do I really need to quote Scripture to prove my point that your actions are being led by Satan, and not of the Holy Spirit? You're so diluted with deceit that you quote Scripture to prove your fleshly, false ways. No person is your enemy, the enemy is not human by the way. You're supposed to love, and not hate.. It feels like I'm speaking to a child, or that you are still a baby in Christ

Your replies do not shake me one bit. Why you ask? The answer is as clear as your self-righteousness..

You can't work your way into Heaven, just like you can't spread lies and call it the Word of God. If I'm your enemy, you are fooling yourself!

Again, I look forward to your replies as I didn't comes across your blog by chance.

I love you Paul, I really do. You may not believe it, but don't be mistaken.

If you reply back with hatred or anger, I can assure you that your selfish ways and those who follow you will see the real Truth of God unfolded before you unlike anything you've ever seen before. Please don't respond back with that because I can assure that if you do, just remember, do to others as you would do to yourself.

I pray to our Father who sees this email before I even thought it, by Your Son, our Savior, led by Your Spirit inside of me, that Paul and his followers will be led to Your Truth so that they may turn their shoulder to hatred, and understand that our God is not of his ways.

God bless you buddy!

I love you too Victor!

God bless you two with years added to your life, that you may live out all your years in good health, no pains or sickness, eyes not dim, and always full of joy so that you may be a blessing to others!

I love you!

Return to “Prince, Joseph - False Teacher”