False teachers of Christ!

Hear and see how this strutting rooster strips you of your money and the Gospel of its power. See our two papers on Joseph Prince here.
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

False teachers of Christ!

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: False teachers of Christ!
To: The Path of Truth
Date: 7/11/2015 8:58 AM

I didn't know that Joseph Prince was a false teacher. I am reading a lot of God's word from a Bible app and was reading some of his "supposedly teachings", when I wanted to learn more about him, I found your readings. I find myself too be gullible at times, because I really don't know the difference! I am sure that the Lord led me to search for him and found y'all. I am teaching myself and passing His word to others at my job. I was always taught that church is anywhere that two or more are gathered in God's name. I'm finding my way back to the Lord and I'm in need of the correct teachings of Jesus! So if you have any more help, I would greatly appreciate it. Something happened about a month ago and I really feel we are in the end times and we all should be ready for God at all times! Thank you for your true word.

God bless you and have a great day! :-)

Jennifer<><

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Very confused!
To: The Path of Truth
Date: 7/11/2015 9:26 AM

I sent an email before this one about a false teacher, "Joseph Prince". Then I was looking on your website and saw the very long list of false teachers. I don't know who to believe, because most of everyone I was ever led to listen to is on your list of false teachers. I have been reading the bible myself on a Bible app and really trying to get my life back on track with the Lord.

Please help me! Are there any true teachers of God's word out there besides yourselves I can learn His word from?

Thank you and God bless,

Jennifer <><

Sent: Friday, July 17, 2015 8:39 AM
To: Jennifer
Cc: 'Paul Cohen'
Subject: Re: False teachers of Christ!/Very confused!

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 MKJV
(13) For such ones are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
(14) Did not even Satan marvelously transform himself into an angel of light?
(15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works.

"For many will come in My name, saying, I am Christ, and will deceive many" (Matthew 24:5 MKJV).

Hi Jennifer,

Listening to so many teachers and churches of every stripe and color, it's understandable there's going to be confusion for you. After all, that's what Babylon ("confusion") is about.

I have a question for you in answer to your question. If we are true teachers of God's Word, why would you continue to search for others? For example, did the saints in the early churches need someone other than Paul the apostle to teach them? How well did the Corinthians and Galatians do when other teachers came messing with what Paul had taught them? It didn't turn out well; read those letters in the Scriptures and see for yourself.

Must God have many teachers for you? Says who? Where did you get that idea?

Our site is the Lord's site. If you are truly seeking for the Lord, if you really want the Truth, we are here to satisfy those willing to drink from the Well of Living Waters. As you read and if you believe, you'll discover your confusion beginning to dissipate because the Truth will begin to make you free. Questions will be answered and you'll find that God is not a God of confusion but of Truth and Order.

The Lord is Faithful and True, Jennifer. You need to put your trust in Him, nowhere else, certainly not in men, but God will provide you with His servants.

Victor Hafichuk

Return to “Prince, Joseph - False Teacher”