Joseph prince salary

Hear and see how this strutting rooster strips you of your money and the Gospel of its power. See our two papers on Joseph Prince here.
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Joseph prince salary

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Joseph prince salary
To: The Path of Truth
Date: 4/6/2015 10:32 PM

Joseph prince hasn't even taken a salary from his church since 2009. I bet you don't work for free. And your hatred and choice of words proves to me you are the one with a problem and remind me of the Pharisees in the bible. I think you would have been right there criticizing Jesus.

Sent from my iPad

Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2015 8:05 AM
To: Donna
Cc: 'Victor Hafichuk'
Subject: Re: Joseph prince salary

So Donna, you think we would have been right there with the Pharisees, criticizing Jesus? That means you're equating "Joseph Prince" with Jesus, which would be the case if he were a preacher sent by the Lord.

"He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him Who sent Me" (Matthew 10:40 MKJV).

But nothing could be further from the truth. Prince has nothing whatsoever to do with the Lord Jesus Christ, except to take His Name in vain:

"For such ones are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ" (2 Corinthians 11:13 MKJV).

Have you even red the article you're criticizing?

"Ugh! I find it difficult to believe people are sooooo gullible with pretentious, pompous, thieving, deceiving vagabonds like Joseph Prince. I find it even more difficult to believe they will condemn us for exposing and denouncing this arrogant scoundrel, but they will!"

Can you really imagine Jesus or the apostles Paul and Peter carrying on like "Joseph Prince" does? We do indeed criticize your fake "Jesus," made in the image of corrupt men like Prince. We've smashed your idol into pieces, and you try in vain to put it back together again.

You too have nothing to do with the Lord Jesus Christ, and you won't see Him until you say to those He sends, "Blessed are those who come in the Name of the Lord."

Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk
http://www.ThePathofTruth.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Prince, Joseph - False Teacher”