Taking up for Joseph Prince

Hear and see how this strutting rooster strips you of your money and the Gospel of its power. See our two papers on Joseph Prince here.
Margaret Easterly

Taking up for Joseph Prince

Post by Margaret Easterly »

Hi, I really don't need or want any mail from u. The only reason I contacted u in the past was to ​​take up for Joseph Prince. Y'all lied on him pretty bad which only showed u didn't do your homework. If u truly had listened to his teachings, u may have been enlightened and seen the error of your ways. If u truly had listened to his teachings, u would have understood what he said so that you wouldn't be guilty of bearing false witness against him.

What are u scared of? Why can't someone post on your forum without u clearing it first? Y'all act like a group of Pharisees with much hated in your hearts.

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Re: Taking up for Joseph Prince

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Margaret,

Speaking of Prince, you say:
Y'all lied on him pretty bad which only showed u didn't do your homework.

Did you do YOUR homework? Why haven’t you provided any evidence to substantiate your charges? You haven’t even provided the links and the portions you‘re referring to, let alone any proof there is error.

You ask:
What are u scared of? Why can't someone post on your forum without u clearing it first?

If you owned a newspaper would you publish anything and everything you received, and without review, from those that write in? Is it a matter of fear, or common sense and consideration for your readers? Do you know?

Would you allow wild pigs and loose neighborhood dogs to roam freely in your parlor? What would you be scared of? But we aren’t afraid of anything; it is merely God’s wisdom we possess and practice to conduct our affairs as He directs. Is that so bad to you?
Y'all act like a group of Pharisees with much hated in your hearts.

Do you mean like this?

"But you have this, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I [Jesus Christ] also hate" (Revelation 2:6).

"Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate Thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against Thee? I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies" (Psalms 139:21-22).

The Truth has been held up as a mirror to you, Margaret, and you're only expressing what you see in yourself and the Prince of this world, your god. You're the one full of bitter hatred for the Lord and His servants. Where does that put you?

Ronnie

Terri Cabreros

Post by Terri Cabreros »

Amen, Ronnie!

Beryl Knipe

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Yes, Amen, Ronnie!
Thank you
Beryl

Return to “Prince, Joseph - False Teacher”