I've been reading what you've been saying about Todd White

Todd preaches false repentance and an illegitimate representation of the cross, coming from a false Jesus conceived by man.
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

I've been reading what you've been saying about Todd White

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: READ
To: The Path of Truth
Date: 10/7/2015 7:14 AM

Ok honestly ive been reading what youve been saying about todd white and to be totally honest with you all I see coming from you is HATE thats all I saw was hate and twisting scrpiture to make it look like you were right!!! Man I see no love in how you approach people GOD is love right?? Then why would you come against people like that with anger if you are to love ?? See what happens with alot of knowledge you get things twisted to suit you.. I dont follow todd white I follow Jesus Christ maybe you should go back to how you come across to other saints because theres only one fool im looking at and thats you!!! Its true but im not in the position to say that because Im no judge just think about what you say before you say it guys cmon..

Sent: Monday, October 12, 2015 6:56 AM
To: RomeXavier
Cc: Victor Hafichuk
Subject: Re; READ

“But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, 'You fool!' will be liable to the hell of fire” (Matthew 5:22 ESV).

“Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eats, and wipes her mouth, and says, I have done no evil” (Proverbs 30:20 MKJV).

I follow Jesus Christ maybe you should go back to how you come across to other saints because theres only one fool im looking at and thats you!!!

Wow! Thank you for being honest with us as you say you are. We are so fortunate for you to give us a living wonderful example of how we ought to come across to other saints. So we need to know we are fools and you are the wise and loving one following the Lord Jesus Christ!

all I see coming from you is HATE thats all I saw was hate and twisting scrpiture to make it look like you were right!!! Man I see no love in how you approach people GOD is love right??

We see your love! Yes, God is love all right! Now, can you give us some examples of how we twist Scripture? That would make your mission complete, perhaps?

You are so sweet, thoughtful and caring to give us loving and wise counsel, with Scripture and all! You're no doubt praying, even fasting for us. Yes, you do really follow Jesus, don't you? Like Jesus, like you. Now - which Jesus is it - can you tell us?

Xavier, if you're in no position to judge then you shouldn't be judging. You're condemned as a hypocrite out of your own mouth. That's because…

“You are of your father the Devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies” (John 8:44 ESV).

You don't follow Jesus Christ or know Him at all, because He doesn't know you or any other child of iniquity taking His Name in vain.

Matthew 7:21-23 ESV
(21) Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but the one who does the will of My Father Who is in Heaven.
(22) On that day many will say to Me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your Name, and cast out demons in Your Name, and do many mighty works in Your Name?'
(23) And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.'

The Bible gives a full accounting of God's goodness and severity. Denying the latter you don't have the former. You feast on delusion and presumption instead.

Psalms 50:16-22 ESV
(16) But to the wicked God says: “What right have you to recite My statutes or take My covenant on your lips?
(17) For you hate discipline, and you cast My words behind you.
(18) If you see a thief [Todd White], you are pleased with him, and you keep company with adulterers.
(19) You give your mouth free rein for evil, and your tongue frames deceit.
(20) You sit and speak against your brother; you slander your own mother's son.
(21) These things you have done, and I have been silent; you thought that I was one like yourself. But now I rebuke you and lay the charge before you.
(22) Mark this, then, you who forget God, lest I tear you apart, and there be none to deliver!”

You worship at the altar of Ashtoreth, goddess of False Love - Satans Last Stronghold. In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, we destroy your altar and god. Bless His Name! And all the saints in Heaven shout, “Amen”!

Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Return to “White, Todd - False Teacher”