Haven't you experienced God's love?

Todd preaches false repentance and an illegitimate representation of the cross, coming from a false Jesus conceived by man.
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: about Todd white
To: The Path of Truth
Date: 6/24/2015 1:32 PM

I just read your front page & though I agree w/ you to a certain point, He does talk about picking up your cross & following the Lord & He's building the body up by showing them who they are un Christ...I have watched many of his YouTube preachings & though I don't agree w/ everything he's saying & yes those that he's associated w/ I even question his character, but He does speak of the cross & how Jesus died for people...the bible says that the goodness of God leads to repentence. ..showing God's love & goodness leads one to the cross because "love covers a multitude of sins..."

the bible also says that God is love...it's up to us to preach the gospel but up to God to do the rest...we can't convert people or convict people of sin, only the Holy Spirit can do that...do I like what man has done/ this ministry nonsense? No! It's just like Jesus flipping over the tables & etc...ministry is turning our Lord into a merchandising get rich ministry instead of being the ministry which is the kingdom of heaven to earth...as God would say "who are you to criticize one of the Lord's servant?"

See what I think happens to some people who go gung ho for God & get drawn in by man's ministry & such is that they get caught up in what man says should be done & stop following the Lord's way & then become false teachers....our teacher of truth should always be the Holy Spirit & once you give Him permission to lead you into all truth, you'll never be the same....the scripture you gave that new christian had nothing to do w/ building her up into Christ...at the cross people need have hands laid on them to be baptized in the Holy Spirit & taught what the finished work of the cross did for them....if we're not careful, we can get caught up in this religious mind frame & miss out on truth & being transformed by the renewing of our minds...Romans 12:2...salvation doesn't just mean delivered from sin & a ticket to heaven, it's an open veil to a relationship w/ our wonderful heavenly Father who now sees us as He sees His Son Jesus whom washed us, made us clean, & gave us righteousness....like I said, I don't agree w/ everything Todd White says but even if he's using truth for fame, he's preaching a lot of truth....things God has confirmed & showed me through the word...

I've seen God use all kinds of false teachers mouths & preach truth...todd isn't the only one..many famous preachers are preaching from a pulpit w/ their religious nonsense & putting God's name on it when it's not from God it's knowledge & serves people's "itching ears." It brings death not life so the only answer for anyone is to meat the Holy Spirit do His job & let Christ be the head instead of a pulpit preacher...even preaching the gospel has to be done by the Holy Spirit or it brings condemnation instead of conviction of sin...Jesus did w/ the Holy Spirit & even said "I can nothing nothing of myself", & did only what He seen God do & said...so did peter at pentecost when 3,000 people got saved in one day!

It's ALL Holy Spirit or there's no life in it....remember God can use anything for good & He does. ...the Holy Spirit tells us who & what is false....paul also said to "test all things; take heed to what is good." Not trying to stand up for Todd but he's not exactly speaking all falsehood....God is working on His people right now & yes, I believe will even use false ministers (for good) to do it...have a blessed day!

Sincerely,

Kim

P.S. Oh & I failed to mention that Jesus is our example of how we can live by yielding ourselves to the Spirit of God...Jesus didn't approach everyone the same about sin but by each persons issues such as the Samaritan woman @ the well & the self righteous wealthy man who walked away sad after Jesus told him to sell all he had, give it to the poor & follow Him....after you hear God on what He wants to address in a person's life, then you address the cross...you don't just go to people, tell them their a sinner, & they need Jesus or they'll go to hell...we approach people w/ the love of God, listen to the Lord, then address the cross & Jesus Christ...It's simple

Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 7:45 AM
To: Kim
Cc: Paul Cohen
Subject: Re: about Todd white

Kim, you are confounded and don't have a clue as to what you're talking about.

Victor

Sent: June-29-15 8:16 PM
To: Victor Hafichuk

I'm not going to debate it my brother un Christ but actually, I do. ..it it God who has called me & equipped me & taught me about the bible & Himself not man...however, what Todd & Dan Mohler are teaching about is exactly what the word of God says & Todd may seem self absorbed but His testimony of how God got ahold of Him is powerful. ..I have discovered that those who do not like what they are teaching because they are stuck in religion nit truth & it doesn't agree w/ "their own ways"...Jesus calls us to follow Him & love others as He did while speaking truth...how can anyone read the bible & not see how personal & loving He was? God came here in the flesh as a baby & lived here in order to "serve, not to serve and give His life as a ransom for many." How can you not look @ Jesus' s brutal death & not see love on the cross that died for you? God did that for you? I pray you read the bible through the Spirit of Truth & w/ His eyes...I pray you have revelation of the cross & the love of God! Yes, there are many false teachers but so are we if we don't teach & preach correct doctrine through the power of the Holy Spirit. ..outside of that, It's dead works & you're outside of grace not in it...

Sent: June-29-15 8:20 PM

Oh & if you haven't noticed every single ministry out there asks for donations & there are many out there...not one time while preaching do you here Todd or Dan solicite for tithes, offerings, or money...not for dvd's, cd's, or books...do you think Charles Stanley is a false minister?

Sent: June-29-15 9:13 PM

Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2015 7:46 AM
To: Kim
Cc: Paul Cohen
Subject: Re[4]: about Todd white

“For such ones are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. Did not even Satan marvelously transform himself into an angel of light? Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works” (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 MKJV).

Kim, we most certainly know and have experienced God's love. If you were the Lord's and had red our testimonies, you wouldn't be able to deny that we have. But like I said you don't have a clue what you're talking about because you've been snared by Satan's counterfeit love, the kind the vast majority of nominal Christians have encountered. Here is a section of writings describing it:

False Love - Satans Last Stronghold.

\/

Kim, Paul here. You say Todd White doesn't solicit for money or charge for DVD's. Then what is this store all about?

http://powerandlove.org/store/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now, will you stubbornly defend yourself or will you consider that you're in wrongness, reading what Victor gave you to show you how?

Return to “White, Todd - False Teacher”