slandering Todd White

Todd preaches false repentance and an illegitimate representation of the cross, coming from a false Jesus conceived by man.
Lucy

slandering Todd White

Post by Lucy »

The Path of Truth team,

Hello fellow Christians, I hope you're having a lovely night. It's been on my heart for a while now to let you know that I truly believe you are plundering someone who genuinely lives in Christ. Todd White glorifies sonship and righteousness, and you speak of his "gaudy" outreach, but scripture teaches that we can't be in God without love--the Law came from Moses, but we are dead to the Law; grace, truth and love came from Jesus Christ. He's just very passionate, even if that doesn't resonate with a worldly vision of a Christian (reserved, plain). He is both meek and bold as a lion (as the righteous are) and speaks of Jesus in everything he does, and displays true joy in the Lord. Faith and love are so deeply intertwined. I don't believe in putting our trust in any man, even Jesus didn't do that (beginning of the book of John). But Todd agrees with that--he is often saying that he is no different than anyone else in the body of Christ and that it's not about him. He makes it very clear that it's not about us, it's about Jesus. And I think he quotes scripture more than what I often see on this particular site, and always delivers his messages with love. And he doesn't ask for money, he allows for donations, just like most churches, hospitals, and not-for-profits. We are to test our ministers, and when I do that with Todd, I just can't find any signs of unrighteousness or a lack of love.

Please consider researching this man a bit more, I think he could do this world a lot of good.

Thank you,
A daughter of God

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: slandering Todd White

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Lucy, we don't have a problem with passion, like the zeal the Lord showed when He threw the moneychangers out of the temple of God:

“And His disciples remembered that it was written, 'The zeal of Your house has eaten Me up'” (John 2:17).

And we don't have a problem with love, as when the Lord rebuked the scribes and Pharisees in Matthew 23, laying down His life for those who would take it from Him. But you've fallen for Satan's counterfeit love:

'False Love - Satans Last Stronghold

You say Todd makes it clear that it's not about him. Just the fact that Todd tries to prove such a thing shows that it is about him. And aren't you making it about him? Sure you are - you've written us a letter trying to convince us of Todd's virtue and potential as a man of God. We're telling you, however, in no uncertain terms, that Todd White has never known the Lord Jesus Christ. Neither have you - you worship man, not God.

This letter of yours below found on the net is a vivid example of worshipping and appealing to a man, otherwise called “Baal worship” in the Bible.

Lucy Carafanda <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEvaHY ... H4KEkrRg>1 week ago <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9LUW9u ... fjlfpew00k>
Dear Todd White, If you're reading this, Todd, please pray for me, for this: that my son's father will find Jesus and come to be there for my son and for me. I found Jesus after my son was born, I'm currently in nursing school full-time with a 4.0, graduating soon and GOD IS AMAZING. All my son and I need is Jesus, but I think we could be such a great family of God if his father could find God. I know you can heal Todd and I know that as Christians we all can but please pray for us, Todd. I feel God when I watch your videos. And the more people praying, especially having someone as close to God as you PRAYING that his father will be healed and surrender his life to Jesus, would be wonderful.

You're being destroyed in your sin, Lucy. You're not dead to the Law, but dead to the Lawgiver. We're reaching out to you in God's love now, warning you of your deadly error. Read Law and Grace.

Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Lucy

Post by Lucy »

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the links. Your article, Grace and The Law, is comprised largely of the argument that grace has always been with us. The one example of grace in the Old Testament, Genesis 6:8 is refers to the Lord having been pleased with Noah; most translations do not use the word "grace" but instead "favor." I don't know which was meant by the authors, but I do know what the gospel says in John 1:17: For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

You say that we do not understand that passage correctly, but if that is so, I wish you would've explained exactly what is misunderstood about this passage. Jesus came to fulfill the law...and He did; this is why we are dead to the law, though still supposed to uphold it. The question, though, is what law do we uphold?

Well, what about in Acts, the dream in which it was made clear that the law (in this specific case, unclean meat) was no longer dirty by the standards of the old law, because all things were made clean and new through Jesus? We are supposed walk just like Jesus, according to the gospel of John, with forgiveness, which automatically nullifies the majority of Old Testament Law. I'm actually very curious--what parts of the old law, such as commandments given in Leviticus, do you believe apply today?

Also, I reached out to Todd for a prayer, because there are a lot of people who are stronger in faith than me and I believe Todd is one of them. There's a lot of power in strong faith, and I'm still growing in that. I'm not worshipping him, nor am I worshipping anyone I pray with. I'm already aware of the great danger in placing too much faith in a human as a teacher. Jesus didn't entrust himself to men for he knew what was in man. I don't plan on doing differently, but thanks for your concern, anyway.

I am making this about him because you made this about him by making an article to discredit him. I'm not saying he's perfect, but I don't think he's a false prophet, nor a prophet at all. Just a Christian.

I would just like to be sure that your efforts are resulting in true rebuking and not slandering.

What you don't know, Lucy, the revelation you've not had, is that Jesus Christ is God. And as God, He has always been.

“Jesus said to them, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am'” (John 8:58 ESV).

1 Corinthians 10:1-4 MKJV
(1) And, brothers, I do not want you to be ignorant that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea.
(2) And all were baptized to Moses in the cloud and in the sea,
(3) and all ate the same spiritual food,
(4) and all drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank of the spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ.

Now if Jesus Christ was with the children of Israel in the wilderness, leading them, how can you say the grace of God wasn't there?

So it's not for lack of an explanation that you don't understand these things, but for a lack of ears to hear with.

The same applies to your thoughts on being dead to the Law. Jesus' coming and fulfilling of the Law doesn't make us dead to the Law, but dead to fulfilling it in our own righteousness and alive to establishing it in His righteousness by His grace. That's what Paul is talking about in Galatians 2:

Galatians 2:19-21 KJV
(19) For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
(20) I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me.
(21) I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness comes by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Peter's dream wasn't declaring all foods became clean after Christ. Are you now eating cats, mice, and skunks? Read Christian Physical Diet.

We could go on and on correcting you, Lucy, but you don't have the heart to listen or to be taught of the Lord. You know it all and won't be told. That's the essence of Satan, whose love you came to us promoting.

Paul & Victor

Lucy

Post by Lucy »

I'm aware that grace was available before Jesus. But, before Jesus we were unaware of it; that was the mystery of Christ that was revealed to us, that He lives inside us and that we have been saved through our faith that is carried out in works of love and upheld with grace. I'm aware that we need to uphold the law, which is why I asked you what parts of the law we are supposed to adhere to...something I truly don't know (though you accuse me of wishing not to hear advice); I reached out to you for exactly what parts of the law are to be upheld, but you couldn't answer me.

In fact, you didn't respond to anything I said, other than restating that grace has always been and that the law should be upheld, neither of which I disagree with. Somehow we are digressing from the original topic, which is that Todd White really hasn't done much to be called a false prophet and I believe that it's slander to post someone's name on the web to destroy their livelihood without real evidence. Again, if you have real evidence of this, I would be happy to hear it.

Also, I don't disagree with your mission, because the Internet is filled with people who are twisting God's image. I do not claim that Todd is perfect; I can find fault with him, but I also can't find fault that would reckon him worthy of a slanderous spot on a public list of false prophets. You say that I am the one who won't hear, but what about you guys? You can't even respond to what I said, other than simply restating what you already asserted. I suppose I am simply a little leery of a website that lists names publicly. I just hope that you're all aware of the power we have with the Internet and that you're not using that power to harm other people. I pray that you will do your due research on every single person that you post on your site. Be sure that the light you think you have is not actually darkness; I'll try and do the same.

But, before Jesus we were unaware of it [grace]; that was the mystery of Christ that was revealed to us, that He lives inside us and that we have been saved through our faith that is carried out in works of love and upheld with grace.

That's plain nonsense and wicked lies, Lucy. You don't have the Reality, so you substitute damnable theory. Christ isn't in you; the love and faith you express are from beneath, not above. That's why you can't hear us or receive our testimony:

“We are of God. He who knows God hears us. The one who is not of God does not hear us. From this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error” (1 John 4:6 MKJV).

Somehow we are digressing from the original topic, which is that Todd White really hasn't done much to be called a false prophet and I believe that it's slander to post someone's name on the web to destroy their livelihood without real evidence.

So White's ministry is his “livelihood?” Really? We believe you. Think about it. If we're destroying Todd White's livelihood, it only goes to prove that Todd's master and provider isn't God. It shows Todd is one of those of whom Peter wrote:

2 Peter 2:1-3 MKJV
(1) But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who secretly will bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing on themselves swift destruction.
(2) And many will follow their pernicious ways, and because of them the way of truth will be evil spoken of.
(3) And through covetousness they will use you for gain with well-turned words; for whom judgment from of old does not linger, and their destruction does not sleep.

We stand on the testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ and have nothing further to add to what He has given us about Todd White.

We have most certainly addressed your objections you say we have failed to do. Read again, if you care at all.

As to slander, its definition doesn't include true information for positive purpose. The common and accurate meaning:

- Charge falsely or with malicious intent; attack the good name and reputation of someone

Our intent is anything but malicious, and is White's “good name” warranted in light of the case we present? You don't say - you only criticize and condemn with nothing but Opinion.

- Words falsely spoken that damage the reputation of another

We've only spoken what is true to warn of falsehood. “Beware of false teachers….” “Reprove the works of darkness….”

- An abusive attack on a person's character or good name

We are not abusing but defining and exposing. Of course, the enemies of Truth will revile us and call our shining of light “abuse.”

YOU, Lucy, are the one who accuses falsely, and that the Lord's brothers, no less. You, a deceived and silly woman, serve the accuser and support and extol his messengers.

“Daughter of God”? We hardly think so. Repent in sackcloth and ashes...for your life.

Paul and Victor

Lucy

Post by Lucy »

While I am not a silly woman, I am a woman, and I know that a woman shouldn't teach a man. So I won't try to teach you when you probably know much more than I do. However, I will give you the bible verses that I think of when I hear you speak the way you do.

For example, you cited something I said and say that it is damnable and from beneath; whereas you are from above. However, according to the bible:

We ourselves are Jews by birth and not Gentile sinners; yet we know that a person is not justified by works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by faith in Christ and not by works of the law, because by works of the law no one will be justified. But if, in our endeavor to be justified in Christ, we too were found to be sinners, is Christ then a servant of sin? Certainly not! For if I rebuild what I tore down, I prove myself to be a transgressor. For through the law I died to the law, so that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. I do not nullify the grace of God, for if righteousness were through the law, then Christ died for no purpose. (Galatians 2:15-21 ESV)

To them God chose to make known how great among the Gentiles are the riches of the glory of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. (Colossians 1:27 ESV)

Now, I could find faults with Mr. White. He can be boastful, for example. But then again, you also just classified yourself as far beyond me ("YOU, Lucy, are the one who accuses falsely, and that the Lord's brothers, no less. You, a deceived and silly woman" "the love and faith you express are from beneath, not above. That's why you can't hear us or receive our testimony").

Calling me a silly woman is, well, mean. Love is patient, kind. After looking over your site, I really don't disagree with any of your teachings. I'm not exactly sure how we got to this level of conversation, in which you are degrading me. I do think Todd White should focus more on turning from sin, yet I think he does that in his repetitive statements that we are to not just talk the talk but walk the walk, that living without sin is a lifestyle and not just accepting God into your hearts.

Anyway, if I have really done anything wrong, I apologize to both you and God. I just can't seem to find what it is that you think I should repent for.

Lucy

Post by Lucy »

Now that I have had a chance to really look through the teachings of your site as well as to realize the extent of defensiveness and bullying that you spewed at me, I can see that the casual tone of my emails doesn't resonate with you.

First of all, I said that I don't disagree with your teachings; however, after researching further, I most definitely do. First of all, if you do not believe in evolution, you are devastatingly misled. The Book of Genesis perfectly follows the sequence in which evolution happened. There is very clear evidence for evolution and in no way does it contradict Jesus Christ or the bible. The more I study science, the clearer it is that God created everything with painstaking perfection.

Now, you say that Jesus Christ is the same God of the Old Testament; I agree completely. You say that God has always been inside of us and we were always aware of this (because when I stated that the mystery was revealed to us you called me a silly woman filled with deceit); yet, Jesus Christ is a sacrifice from God, who knew that humans absolutely could not uphold the law on their own. The Law of Moses showed the people how desperately they needed a savior, because upholding the law is something we can't do in the flesh. With Christ in us, we can--however, if we say that we are not sinners, we make Him a liar. The Word does not say, "If we say that we WERE not sinners, we make Him a liar." Similarly, "For there is not a man on earth who does good and sins not." The Word does not say, "For there is not a man on earth who does good and sins not, except for Victor Hafichuk and Paul Cohen." So, why exactly do you believe Christ died on the cross? Is it to forgive our sins so that we could cease sinning forever? Do you realize that sin can only take place if we have the law? Christ died on the cross to crucify sin, so that it could have no power over us, so that the law we abide in is one that has been written on our hearts: love for our God and our neighbor.

Through the New Covenant Jesus has taken our hearts and made them new, writing His law on our hearts so that we can't sin. However, we have to be aware of the law in order for there to be sin, as it is written, there is no sin where there is no law. Unless we are completely aware, not just through reading the bible but through understanding in our hearts, of the law then we will have no sin. Therefore, it is not only possible but apparent that we are all under constant REnewing of our minds--yes, even you all at the Path of Truth.

Your emails alone are filled with hatred--demeaning language, self-exalting claims and a total lack of love (okay, maybe it's love according to your definition, by I encourage you to go back to Colossians for the truth on that one). Personally, it is once I realize and am taught through making mistakes and grace, that I stop sinning. Any sin I do is not sin I am aware of until afterward, when the Holy Spirit and grace convict me and ensure that I realize the truth. It's true, Christians can't sin--but they can only fulfill the parts of the law which they realize in their hearts. Has God revealed all truth to you, hence the name of your site? That would be quite a claim, and a real humble one, at that.

You all seem a bit more Judeo-Christian than Christian, and completely unable to reason or be gentle with your words.

We've told you the truth about yourself, Lucy. That's not “mean” - it's being faithful to God and serving man:

“Faithful are the wounds of a friend; but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful” (Proverbs 27:6 MKJV).

But you've preferred the kisses of an enemy, Todd White with his false love, because you're preserving yourself and your flesh. You are in sin, and you deceive yourself by justifying this independence from God as godly. You're being very foolish, which is what makes you a silly woman.

You are not a Jew in spirit. You have not taken up the cross and died with Christ. You are not with Him now, living by His faith. You're living according to your own sight and righteousness.

I'm not exactly sure how we got to this level of conversation, in which you are degrading me.

We're not degrading you. We're simply informing you of your degradation. There's a world of difference. How will you know you're a sinner unless you're told? Did John degrade the multitudes coming to him when he called them a generation of vipers? Do you dare stand in the multitude speaking to us that way? Sure you do, as did they to our brother John. Better you should repent.

As for your letter of February 26, a bundle of confusion and error, it's all answered at our site. It's up to you to search it out now - or not. We've done our assigned work with you, that we're aware.

Paul & Victor

Lucy

Post by Lucy »

There are three or four things that I feel the need to express to you.

First of all, I believe that through a handful of information on your website you have shined light on things in my life that need change--various types of sin. I believe that some of your articles, namely "Do Christians Sin?" have presented passages from the bible that have made me a better Christian, and I'm grateful to God for that.

However, I still think that there is an element of slander on your blog. I found this video from Todd White (since he was the original topic) because I think it shows what is easily missed by merely watching his healing videos.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJMGHUzr31E>

Additionally, I still believe that I am not a silly woman. I may have been a sinful woman, but I pray to God everyday that he will crack open my heart, take out everything he doesn't like, and fill it back up with what pleases him. I may not be perfect, but I am being trained in grace, and I can admit that there is sin in my flesh, yet that the Holy Spirit will not allow it to control me. To say that you "hardly think" that I am a daughter of God is to understate the miracles God has worked in my life. I had an instantaneous change in my life when I became a Christian, but it has taken a long time for me to accumulate knowledge about God, so that I can infuse what I have learned into my heart, so that I can become a fruitful member of the body of Christ.

All in all, I am thankful for our conversation for what God has shown to me, yet I also can't simply condone your quick judgment. Is it righteous judgment? Perhaps sometimes, but we are all being trained in grace, and I hope that, since I can clearly see you are Christians, you will have humility enough to remember that we are all being trained in grace, and that righteous judgment requires quite a bit of knowledge about the people in question--especially if you're going to speak about them in a very public place.

Return to “White, Todd - False Teacher”