Todd White

Todd preaches false repentance and an illegitimate representation of the cross, coming from a false Jesus conceived by man.
Rich

Todd White

Post by Rich »

I saw your criticism of Todd White, which I read with interest. Your critique was a polar opposite from what I've heard in his preaching. You indicated that he does not talk about repentance, the cross and holiness. The funny thing that I've found is he is one of my the few public ministers who is willing to preach about repentance, the cross and holiness. He certainly does not preach cheap grace, which unfortunately is preached in many churches. Indeed, he talked about his own hypocrisy before becoming a true convert. I would encourage you to review some of his messages from beginning to end instead of a couple of sound bites here and there. While there are many bad preachers out there, Todd White isn't one of them.
Blessings to you.

Rich

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: Todd White

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Hi Rich,

We've responded to others with similar objections on our Forum. You can view the correspondence here:

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=81

You can also register and post a response, if you have anything to add to the conversation.

The world is taken by a false gospel of great deception and strong delusion. That is because people have not had the love of the truth; they prefer lies. The false gospel preaches another Jesus, one who saves but how and from what? Those are the questions you need to have answered from the Lord Jesus Christ directly.

Read this, too: The False Gospel of Todd White.

Paul and Victor

Return to “White, Todd - False Teacher”