Cringe

Todd preaches false repentance and an illegitimate representation of the cross, coming from a false Jesus conceived by man.
Cale Brannon Ham

Cringe

Post by Cale Brannon Ham »

I sure hope that article about Todd White isn't something this page believes to be true. Please remove it, does no good. It's just click bait

Cale Brannon Ham

Re: Cringe

He just came to speak at my church in Southlake, TX. I don't believe we would bring someone in to speak and minister to thousands of people if it were the case.
He led hundreds to the Lord.
He's doing what he's called to do and not worried what man thinks or says about him. We should strive to live that way.

Dennison J Rivera

Post by Dennison J Rivera »

Of course we believe it to be true. How is it not?

But it is the case. What makes you believe your Church wouldn't invite a false teacher to speak? How do you know he has led hundreds to the Lord? What makes you think the Lord has called Todd white to represent him? You say the article isn't true, but refuse to specifically point out what isn't true about it. Did you even read it?

Cale Brannon Ham

I said he's not a false prophet, that's what I pointed out. I like to trust that my pastor, Robert Morris, and our church leadership has the spiritual discernment to not let a “false prophet” come within our church walls to speak and minister to thousands of people. I saw the hundreds of people come to the altar and give their lives to the Lord at the end of the service? I guess that's how I know he led them.. I personally think we're all called to represent the Lord in this clearly confused, and lost world. Todd White's daily mission is to portray God's love to those who don't know what it's like to have a relationship/know Him. That's real y'all it boils down to. That's what we're all called to do, but so many Christians spend so much time and energy worrying about others and what they're doing. We have different callings but the same mission. And that is to live as Jesus would on the earth.... i.e. share the gospel, win souls for the kingdom. I'm not perfect at it and need to be more intentional but Todd sets a good example of not taking offense by man because in reality they just don't know their identity yet.

That's really all it boils down to**
What's “specifically” baffling about the article is that you're spending who knows how much time compiling a case against someone who's trying to get as many people in to heaven as he can while he's still here on this earth.
It'll be a long time before Jesus comes back to earth to claim his perfect Bride (church) because we're so divided and preoccupied with such insignificant things such as sending out a Facebook post about an evangelist who shares love

It'll be a long time before Jesus comes back to earth to claim his perfect Bride (church) because we're so divided and preoccupied with such insignificant things such as sending out a Facebook post about an evangelist who shares Jesus

Dennison J Rivera

It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man.” (Psalm 118:8)

Cale,

In other words, you really don't know from the Lord, whether Todd White is a false prophet or not. You're trusting in your pastor and his leadership team because you don't have your own oil to spiritually discern this. You are trusting in man to tell you the difference, but not the Lord.

Here is what the Lord says about those who trust in man:

Thus says the Lord:

“Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength,
Whose heart departs from the Lord.
For he shall be like a shrub in the desert,
And shall not see when good comes,
But shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness,
In a salt land which is not inhabited
. (Jeremiah 17:5-6 NKJV)

You're trusting that your pastor, Robert Morris of Gateway Church, wouldn't invite a false prophet to minister to you because you believe him to be a man of God. A man of God is a shepherd with spiritual discernment who wouldn't invite a wolf (false prophet) to preach to his flock. But have you considered that Robert Morris would because he is a false teacher himself?

And why do you believe he is a man of God? Because, you are trusting your carnal senses, your flesh to confide in Morris to give you the answers. So of course, you don't know the difference because you “like to trust” in yourself and what you think rather than God. Which is why you have been deceived by both Robert Morris and Todd White. Your confidence is in the man of sin, the carnal nature, the flesh.

In his video, Presbytery: What and Why, Robert Morris teaches his congregation about presbytery, and why they shouldn't neglect prophecy. He gives an example of how the presbyters from the Dallas Campus are purposely not given any names of the couples they are praying for. According to Morris, anonymous people receiving a word of God or prophecy is an example of witnessing the supernatural.

Where do you find it in the Scriptures where “presbyters” are given anonymous people to pray to witness the supernatural? Ironically, in the Gateway's Statement of Faith, it says the Bible “cannot be added to, subtracted from, or superseded in any regard.” But isn't Morris doing just that? You won't find an example Scripturally because it's not the Lord's work but an example of signs and wonders of false prophets.

For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.” (Matthew 24:24)

These presbyteries are no different from the palm readers and tarot card fortune tellers who may even say true things but their source of power isn't the Lord.

Her prophets plastered them with untempered mortar, seeing false visions, and divining lies for them, saying, 'Thus says the Lord God,' when the Lord had not spoken.” (Ezekiel 22:28)

Robert Morris also teaches the Diabolical Doctrine of the Trinity and The Rapture.

You said,
I saw the hundreds of people come to the altar and give their lives to the Lord at the end of the service? I guess that's how I know he led them….(4 Dots)
This is an example of how you're trusting your carnal senses judging by appearances rather than the Lord. You're basically saying, “hundreds of people are going to the altar and getting saved, this must be of God.” But the Lord says, “Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.” (Matthew 7:13-14)

The front of your “church” isn't the “altar” of God but the wide and broad gate that leads to destruction for many. Just because hundreds of people go to your “altar” and pray the “sinner's prayer” doesn't mean they have been saved. What you saw there were hundreds of people being deceived by false teachers, who presume to come in the Lord's Name.

It is as the Lord says, “Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.” (Matthew 24:11)

It's not “baffling” for us to see that the reason why you can't understand why we have spent the time and energy to “compile this case” is because you and your teachers are blind in your sins. How can the blind lead the blind? How can you, being blind, dismiss what we see?

We are telling you this so that you may repent and turn away from false teachers. They aren't trying to “get people into heaven” but leading them to death and destruction, though they likely don't know it. That's where they are leading you, Cale. And for that, you fault us because you are judging by the appearance of things. You're going based what you see, what you hear, and how you feel without any legitimate substance or spiritual discernment. You're doing the very thing that Jesus Christ tells you not to do.

Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)

And what qualifies you to be our judge when you admittedly haven't had any spiritual discernment to tell the difference?

Cale, the truth is you and many people have been deceived by Robert Morris and Todd White. Why? Because you are all after what you want to hear to satisfy your lusts.

For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.” (2 Timothy 4:3 NIV)

You need Repentance. You need the True Lord Jesus Christ. If you repent and trust Him, He will save you from the snares of the enemy.

Cursed is a man who puts his trust in man but blessed is a man who trusts in God.

Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord,
And whose hope is the Lord.
For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters,
Which spreads out its roots by the river,
And will not fear when heat comes;
But its leaf will be green,
And will not be anxious in the year of drought,
Nor will cease from yielding fruit
.” (Jeremiah 17:7-8)

Here is what it really boils down to. Will you continue to have confidence in yourself by taking the wide path and destroy yourself in your sins? Or repent, take the narrow path where few travel, and live?

Dennison Rivera

Cale Brannon Ham

It's easy to ridicule people who have such a massive stage and platform because everything they do is in the spotlight. I can't think of anything like that in happening in Montana. Dennison, in addition to responding and attacking my pastor and church, you point out how many dots I use? Haha it's so childish. DFW is under such spiritual attack and churches have to go to war it against it constantly (even in FB messages who would've thought) and Montana is too I guess. Hope your ministry or church can lead people to the Lord and keep winning souls into heaven! 4,000 likes but hey, cults have to start somewhere right? God, not you or Victor or anyone else is the judge for man and determines what they are. Stop worrying about people healing and ministering, and prophesying and worry about loving people and sharing Jesus! Man the church is so divided today it's not even funny. I can't even guess how much time it took for you to write all that^ to be honest I stopped reading not only because my spirit became sick but after you decided to point out how many dots I used. Sorry that you spent so much time writing the rest. I guess I better get back to getting 'deceived' and 'fulfilling my lusts' by worshiping and spending time with Holy Spirit at my church. Hope you and Victor can find hope in what Gateway church and so many other churches do, ie win souls and help deliver from bondage and sickness. You're welcome to tune in online to Gateway's website to watch weekend service or have intimate worship time with Holy Spirit. Max Lucado is speaking this weekend, Tony Evans spoke yesterday. Franklin Graham spoke last week! (Billy Graham's son). Hopefully you think all of these above are going to heaven, really really hope so.
I commend you for all your research! You spend a lot of time researching and investing time into Gateway. Hope you got ministered to!

Dennison J Rivera

(4 dots was a typo, and looking over my edits. It wasn't meant to be sent)

Cale Brannon Ham

I don't buy it
It was childish

Dennison J Rivera

That's fine. I didn't realize I sent that until later. But you want to fault me for that, no problem. Lord willing, more to say later.

Cale Brannon Ham

No I won't be hearing back from y'all. I get a gross feeling when I read your page name
And an even worse feeling when I hear the songs sung by Victor. Cringe worthy
Good luck on getting delivered Dennison! Being a Christian and living everyday with Jesus and Holy Spirit is fun! So is getting to pray with people and see them set free.

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

"Cringe worthy" are we?

2 Corinthians 2:14-17 MSG

(14) And I got it, thank God! In the Messiah, in Christ, God leads us from place to place in one perpetual victory parade. Through us, He brings knowledge of Christ. Everywhere we go, people breathe in the exquisite fragrance.
(15) Because of Christ, we give off a sweet scent rising to God, which is recognized by those on the way of salvation--an aroma redolent with life.
(16) But those on the way to destruction treat us more like the stench from a rotting corpse. This is a terrific responsibility. Is anyone competent to take it on?
(17) No--but at least we don't take God's Word, water it down, and then take it to the streets to sell it cheap. We stand in Christ's Presence when we speak; God looks us in the face. We get what we say straight from God and say it as honestly as we can.

Dennison Rivera

Post by Dennison Rivera »

New Post

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent a notification to the correspondent.)

Return to “White, Todd - False Teacher”