FT Todd White--"You should be trembling in your shoes"

Todd preaches false repentance and an illegitimate representation of the cross, coming from a false Jesus conceived by man.
januaryd3

FT Todd White--"You should be trembling in your shoes"

Post by januaryd3 »

In regards to your remarks about Todd White and Pat King, you need to know what God's word says. You should actually be trembling in your shoes. The Lord stated, "as you do into the least of these, you do unto me." You slander both of these servants of God who DO preach repentance and taking up the cross.

Todd eats, breathes and lives God's word. They both operate in the spirit; the Holy Spirit. You have blasphemed the Holy Spirit with your accusations in the same way the pharisees did when Jesus was performing miracles by the power of the Holy Spirit. Same Holy Spirit who raised Christ from the dead. You, on the other hand are operating in the spirit of the accuser of the brethren and are leading others astray.

januaryd3

Re: FT Todd White--"You should be trembling in your shoes"

Post by januaryd3 »

I'm not of the synagogue of satan. Again, you falsely accuse one of God's children. Why don't you instead focus on loving God, loving others and repent yourself.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

We see who's blaspheming and serving Satan, our empty and anonymous accuser. But everyone else will see, too, you included.

“Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie--behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you” (Revelation 3:9 ESV).

Paul & Victor

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

“Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar, just as it is written: 'That You may be justified in Your words, and You may overcome when You are judged' (Romans 3:4 EMTV)

“I'm not of the synagogue of satan.”

Since when are Satan's children to be believed?

“You are of your father the Devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies” (John 8:44 ESV).

Paul & Victor

Return to “White, Todd - False Teacher”