FT Todd White--"your opinions are wickedness"

Todd preaches false repentance and an illegitimate representation of the cross, coming from a false Jesus conceived by man.
Diane

FT Todd White--"your opinions are wickedness"

Post by Diane »

Greetings,

I just wanted to say that you grossly misrepresented Todd to the person who requested info on him.

First i have walked w our precious Savior 30+ years and I believe I have good discernment as I always ask The Holy Spirit for wisdom. Todd White continually references a daily taking up our cross, dying to self that Christ may be glorified in our walk w him and being compelled by the love of Christ shed abroad in our hearts. These are my words expressing what I hear from this humble and powerful in Christ,brother. He speaks of pure love the way Christ has loved us.

I dont know what you have listened to or with what kind of ear but I'd say you are judging a mans heart, walk, and motives. Can the Lord say of you - you have grown so that you no longer miss the mark? I think not. T White never exalts himself, ministry, he exalts Christ. He is a person who gets it. What love The Father has... Rethink your words because I have seen many a false teacher, he my friend is not one. Context, growth, maturity, we all move forward by the grace of God. Just saying. If a man be converted and forgiven of so so much, they love much and it may seem zealous because most Christians have not learned true gratitude for the cross , the blood, and adoption as a true son or daughter in real experience.

Diane

Re: FT Todd White--"your opinions are wickedness"

Post by Diane »

Wow guys I cannot ever imagine our Lord being so harsh to one who wrote you with a heart to express themselves. Im speaking of Addy. You may not agree but separate the points you want to make from personal insult - silly girl- things like that ,belittling.

Truth is the most important thing as it sets us free. Our Lord is the way the truth and the life. I love Jesus w all my heart and I know I havent likely scratched the surface of understanding a father who is love.

Regarding Addy saying her church asks for money. I bet she is speaking of tithes /offerings. Well you remember Melchesidech? Rec'd offerings.I know spelling wrong. Bring your tithes into the storehouse, give and it shall be given, I will rebuke the devourer, they all brought what they had and no one had lack. Just grabbed a few scripture excerpts.

If one has awendstates here is where you can give if The Lord Support is a Godly trait. I dont mean to those who fleece! Send me a thousand get this financial flow going- that is sin ,fleecing.That is far different than opportunity to be a blessing and get behind a ministry you feel led to.

Anyway, this world will know we are his disciples by what? Love for each other. Also, these signs shall follow -Signs wonders are scriptural but they follow us as we follow Christ. We do not chase after signs. So, there are scriptures yes about false teachers but some you referenced though true you have to be aware of satan schemes but it doesn't negate these other truths. I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh etc. you know the rest.

So, not so harsh ok and I think Todd White excerpts you're not really getting what he's trying to convey. But, pray as do I to not just hear but listen to the whole of what a persons meaning to convey. Thanks for your time,

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Diane, you write:

Todd White continually references a daily taking up our cross, dying to self that Christ may be glorified in our walk w him and being compelled by the love of Christ shed abroad in our hearts. These are my words expressing what I hear from this humble and powerful in Christ,brother. He speaks of pure love the way Christ has loved us.

Did you know that Satan says the same things?

“And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works” (2 Corinthians 11:14-15 EMTV).

And you say this about the woman duped by Todd and his false gospel:

Regarding Addy saying her church asks for money. I bet she is speaking of tithes /offerings. Well you remember Melchesidech?

Yes we do, and all we can say is “wow.” Do you really think Melchizedek whipped out an offering plate along with the bread and wine he brought when blessing Abraham? Did Melchizedek advertise for “financial partners” in the world to support his calling from God? Maybe you do believe these things, Diane, because you're soooo in the dark.

Read more about your teacher and the one carrying you - 'False Love - Satans Last Stronghold.

Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Diane

Post by Diane »

My friend your are looking at the natural. Melchesidech didnt have to whip out an offering plate as they were in different generation and culture and we do not bring sheeps and bullocks as offerings either. We do not bring fruits and offerings like that as did cain to God his first fruits . And wedo not need to atone for sin now as our Jesus bore it in ourbehalf. . But- "bring your tithes into the storehouse, so there is meat in my house. There is a meaning of helps in that, not to acquire selfishly but to be able to give selflessly.

Sir Im not arguing. I am aware of those in sheep clothing- I remember the likes of a R. Tilton, that is fleecing for gain. Quite different from a church body taking an offering- of which no one is forced to give but want to. We spread the gospel. Feed the hungry, give school supplies, help those on the mission fields, and local families, just some of the ways our offerings are put to use. Anyway, I am merely saying you can w skewed eyes look for evil behind every bush.

The truth sets us free. If we know the King of Kings who dwells in us and he is our priority relationship, we know his voice. And the voice of a stranger his sheep will not follow. Todd White, not that I have any special reason to stand for my brother but that he was mentioned in your posting and I disagree w you. He Is not a false teacher. satan does not speak truth unto the saving of souls, ever. Love for God as he first loved us and gave himself for us. Do our reasonable service is to give our life in his hands.

satan He entices and perverts truth as he tried in the wilderness to Jesus. Its a format Jesus showed us that truth and " it is written "defeats the dark ones lies. The gospel clearly teaches Satan cannot tell truth because there is none in him. He tried to pervert truth and does try. His goal to deceive and destroy. We Gods children are known by our fruit, lasting and remaining. Satans is self seeking his light is darkness and we can see this. We are not ignorant to his devices. His goal of death, steal , kill, destroy. Not life abundant in Christ.

Rethink some of what you say. God loves us and gave himself for us. He will lead us into all truth. He gives wisdom by the Holy Spirit, you know that. Yes, there are those who are self seeking and money seekers through fear and manipulation,lying promises if u sow your seed, Hod will bless and heal you, it leaves those who fall prey empty, depressed and blame God. That is fruit that is false, even if the preacher of it seems prosperous it is from wicked means. Satan is small, God is light - the discernible difference- in Him Christ,There is no darkness at all. His word is light unto our path. His word brings liberty. We need to pray that the desire of Christs body is to know him deeply and depend on him continually as he guides our lives.

Amen and for the young in Christ God keeps as the apple of his eye. I know as a young Christian I thought it was ok to still drink, I was of course wrong but his grace and the word corrected these things. So its good for the mature to watch for the young but do be careful not to call what is good and has remaining fruit /evil. Quote" Who's ending will be according to their works- this refers to carnal works. Signs w no substance therein is the great difference. Salvation preached that knowing Jesus is beyond any healing one may or may not receive.

Todd White always speaks of the fact if ones identity isn't in Christ, and relationship w him isnt what we are seeking first, and if we aren't compelled by the love of Christ in us we are in a wrong place. Yes, if there are sick we pray, broken , pray.! Pray always for all saints. But if relationship w Christ isn't the head of all we do- he can say he never knew us. Be well. Thanks for discussion.

Diane, you write: “Sir Im not arguing.

Of course you're arguing. So why do you lie about it? Because you're a daughter of the liar, the Devil, who is Todd White's father as well. Your ears are closed to the Truth, the Lord Jesus Christ.

Paul and Victor

Diane

Post by Diane »

Thats what you have to say that yes "im arguing? No, its a forum of discussion. But truly its not you wouldnt know the character and person of My Father if u tripped over it. You are hateful, condescending and wrong. You surely should take heed- u do not call a child of God who my Lord Jesus died for a daughter of the devil. U are you touching the apple of his eye. You guys will lose this disgraceful awful forum. God is not pleased, you spew venom like the snake u serve. You fo t know Jesus. My precious Lord is not like you. You guys are the sum of all falsity you project on others. Your writings are demonic. Gods mercy on you. You're going to need it,

Diane, did the Lord or His disciples ever complain to their antagonists about what these false accusers said of them? Never. Did the false accusers ever complain about the Lord and His disciples? Always - just like you do. Your actions tell the truth, not your claims.

Paul and Victor

Diane

Post by Diane »

Your response makes no sense whatsoever nor does it have anything to do w what I said. 1st of course antagonist like yourselves would complain about the Lord and the disciples. because they couldn't stand truth. It was offensive to their religion. You do not defend truth you defend your opinion. The conversation is futile. You respond to anyone I've read that has written w gross attack. You know not the spirit of God. You need to realize how in error you both are in this forum and get before God now. Repent and ask him to show you. Now, Rather than later in the day u are called to stand before him, this I say in concern for your souls. Your opinions are wickedness. Good bye.

Return to “White, Todd - False Teacher”