Todd White. "God loves you".

Todd preaches false repentance and an illegitimate representation of the cross, coming from a false Jesus conceived by man.
Steve

Todd White. "God loves you".

Post by Steve »

Paul,

I read your explanation of why you think Todd White Is a false teacher. I definitely believe that there are some teachers out there that are not teaching the whole truth the way it is written in the context which it is written. I think there's some underlying issues that needs to be discussed.

What happened to the first century Church? Why has the evangelical Church's split up into all these different denominations? Why do we have Baptist, Methodist, Pentecostal, Jewish Orthodox, Episcopalian, Charismatic and all these different churches with different philosophies? Are we all doing what Jesus did when he walked the earth?

For 40 years I was very involved in a Baptist church. I now feel like that I am a 1st century Christian. I believe in the Bible the way is written. I believe it is the infallible word of God, and I believe we should follow the word of God and the will of God (which is in his word) to the best of our ability. And we should be totally sold out to Him.

I could sit down to scrutinize every pastor and say well this Baptist pastor is a false teacher because he does not believe in healing or I could say this Pentecostal teacher is a false teacher because he believes in faith healing, why don't we all just believe in God's word the way is written and leave out the denominational restrictions.

Denominations are built on man's interpretations and traditions, that has no place in the word of God. God's word says not to add to or take away from the word of God. Brothers and sisters, we have to wake up, Jesus is coming soon. Is your neighbor, all your family members and your friends and coworkers ready to meet the Holy God before his throne? Are we about our Father's business?

As far as Todd White is concerned, I have met him face to face, one on one. From what he told me and the fruit he bears, I believe him to be a man in love with Christ, concern with the salvation of a dying world and has a true heart for everyone he comes in contact with. How many of you walk down the street, I walk up to a complete stranger and say Jesus loves you, will you give your life to him right now. Todd does that and I have seen it with my own eyes.

Todd believes in "lifestyle Christianity" living Christ like, totally sold out to Jesus Christ the Messiah.

As Christians we all believe that there's only one way to heaven that is through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior. "I am the way the truth and the life no one cometh to the father but by me", it's time that Christians Unite, we are in one family, We should be praying for each other not trying to destroy them through blogs on the Internet. When we get to heaven and were standing before the sovereign Savior of the world and he ask what did you do for me, what is going be your answer? I wrote a blog and tried to scrutinize every word that came out of these (what i believe to be) false teachers, while at the same time I did nothing to further your kingdom. The Pharisees and Sadducees accused Jesus of blasphemy, they said he was a false teacher and they put him to death because of it. Are we doing the same thing?

It is my prayer that all Christians can come together and follow the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ in these last days. Time is short and many people are dying and have no hope. Let's show them there is hope, there is eternal life, there is a loving God with open arms.

Your Brother in Christ

Humbleserve

Paul Cohen

Re: Todd White. "God loves you".

Post by Paul Cohen »

For 40 years I was very involved in a Baptist church. I now feel like that I am a 1st century Christian… why don't we all just believe in God's word the way is written and leave out the denominational restrictions?

The reason people don't believe God's Word is because they don't believe Him, Steve. It's that simple. When people believe on Him, they hear and keep His Word, bearing good fruit:

“As for that in the good soil, they are those who, hearing the Word, hold it fast in an honest and good heart, and bear fruit with patience” (Luke 8:15).

“He who has My commandments and keeps them, he it is who loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will reveal Myself to him” (John 14:21).

I've not seen anywhere in the Bible that we're commanded to go tell people Jesus loves them and then ask the people to give their lives to Him. That isn't the Gospel of Christ, or we would see it in the Scriptures.

Can you really envision the Lord Jesus Christ walking up to people telling them He loves them, following that up with a plea to give their lives to Him? Is that how He approached Saul on the road to Damascus? Is that how Peter, in the Name of the Lord, approached the Jews on the day of Pentecost?

But you say of Todd White, “[he] does that and I have seen it with my own eyes.” Exactly, and that is part of the proof we have supplied that Todd isn't a servant of the Living, Resurrected Lord Jesus Christ. Todd is preaching “another Jesus,” and “another gospel.” He is a proselytizer (Matthew 23:15), as so many others.

So when you say, “it's time that Christians Unite,” you're really talking about false Christians. True Christians are united. True Christians have come out of the camps of men and are joined to the Lord. True Christians hear His Word and keep it. Those who believe receive our testimony, because we're preaching the true Gospel of Christ, which saves souls rather than empowers the man of sin to act as if he's saved. You've fallen for the counterfeit, Steve.

Is Jesus Christ still coming or is He now present in you?

Read:

The Case for Coming Out
The Church
Counterfeit Christianity
The Cross - Only the Death Sentence Will Avail
Devils Also Believe in God
The Fellowship of the Saints
The Gathering
Here Is the Way It Is
The High Places
Holy Waters
How One Is Saved
Incompatible Mixture
False Love - Satans Last Stronghold
…and so much more on our site.

Paul

Steve

Post by Steve »

Paul,

I agree with your first statement. people don't believe God's word because they don't believe in Him. But also, they don't believe because they have not been told or they see Christians in a bad way. Ask a waitress when their worst day to work is. Sunday after Church, that's when they get the lowest tips and the most complaints. why is that? We are supposed to show Love to everyone one we come in contact with.

Witnessing is a vital part of the Christian life; the Bible teaches that the true believer will desire to share with others what God has done for him; read John 4:28-30,39-42 and 1 John 1:1-4.

God commands us and empowers us to be His witnesses (Matthew 4:19 and Acts 1:8).

"Here are a few suggestions that might help you to lead others to Christ: Live a consistent Christ-centered life (Matthew 5:17); be a friend and a good listener; pray that the Holy Spirit will give opportunity for witness and prepare the individual to receive the Word of life (John 16:7-11); and avoid arrogance and preachiness." (Billy Graham)

How may people do we walk past daily that are lost, and never tell them about the Love of Christ. Why is it that so many Christians sit in a service on Sunday with their Bibles in their laps, then are totally different at work? You can't tell the Christians from the lost.

We are to Love our brothers, John 4-20, how can we Love God and not our brothers?

If Jesus were in the flesh today and his neighbor was lost, would he go knock on their door and tell them of His Love and forgiveness? If they were sick, would He heal them? Did Jesus ever refuse to heal any one?

I have never heard Todd say that "he" has saved anyone? have you heard that from him? I have heard him say that "Jesus is the Way, Truth, and the life, the only way to the Father" if you have ever heard Todd say that he has saved anyone, i would like to hear that.

Can you really envision the Lord Jesus Christ walking up to people telling them He loves them, following that up with a plea to give their lives to Him?
Jesus never would plea with anyone, He would give them a choice. "And Jesus said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers of men." Mark 1:17

In some ways Christians are united, but in some ways they are not. you know what i'm talking about. That's why we have so many different denominations with many beliefs.

You say that the reason Todd is a false Christian is because he tells people "God Loves you"? " For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish , but have everlasting life. John 3:16 That is true Love!

Your Brother in Christ
Humbelserve

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

You say that the reason Todd is a false Christian is because he tells people 'God Loves you'?

No, we say that because Todd is a false Christian, he uses the “God loves you” approach. But you're getting ahead of yourself, Steve. Talk to us after you've red the writings. And add this one to the list: How the Lord Exposed Billy Graham.

Take your time. We're in no hurry.

Paul

Return to “White, Todd - False Teacher”