You guys are false man. Stop pointing out that Todd White is false.

Todd preaches false repentance and an illegitimate representation of the cross, coming from a false Jesus conceived by man.
Jason

You guys are false man. Stop pointing out that Todd White is false.

Post by Jason »

Cant believe you guys. You spend more time to point out the false teachers that spreading the love of God's haert. Doesn't that make you a false teacher by judging people you touch other people like myself to get closer to God and his love for us. Now you acuse todd white as a false teacher. How many people been delivered after listening to him and now tou come with your nonsense makes people move away from God . stop pointing out in the Bible to show a man's wrong doing and being false. You guys are false man.

I am sure everyone is false in your eyes. Thats the work of satan. To make people believe to disbelief in a person like todd white who changes lifes representing God.
Get a life

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: You guys are false man. Stop pointing out that Todd White is false.

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

"How many people been delivered after listening to him [Todd White] and now tou come with your nonsense makes people move away from God."

Delivered, Jason? Here's what Todd was delivered over to, and what he peddles:

Mohler, Dan: Dr. Frankenstein and His Creation (Todd White)

Todd's converts become twice the children of hell. That's because they believe in Todd, as you do, and not in the Resurrected, True Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

You say, "I am sure everyone is false in your eyes. Thats the work of satan."

That's where you're very wrong. The work of Satan is to deem everyone true, as you judge.

"Let it not be! But let God be true, and every man a liar; as it is written, 'That You might be justified in Your sayings, and will overcome when You are judged' (Romans 3:4 MKJV).

Paul and Victor

Jason

Post by Jason »

Yeah i thought tour response is going to be like that. I am sure your work for satan. Thats what he does. he uses the bible as a weapon to make Christian's believe to disbelief. Exactly what tou are doing...
If i google your name you must see how people feel about you. But luckily we wil pray for you and will ask the Lord to manifest in your life and that all that evil spirits inside of you will burn and go to Hell where they belong..
Regards

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Read about your hero's craven conduct here, Jason:

http://pulpitandpen.org/2017/03/08/todd-white-flees-rebuke-of-woman-threatens-to-call-police/

While we don't agree with everything the woman says or believes doctrinally, nor do we agree with the teachers she approves of, we do believe the report of her encounter with Todd White, which rings true. How about you?

Consider: Do faithful men of God threaten, unlike their Master? Can you imagine Jesus calling the police on someone who was differing with Him? Do servants of the Lord go around addressing women as "Honey"? Does one find his hair care more important than the things of the Kingdom? As the lady asserts, Todd makes little mention of sin and repentance, whereas the primary element of the Gospel Message is a call to repentance.

We're very thankful to have our part in disillusioning people about their idols, destroying their altars, and refuting their Diabolical Doctrines according to the Word of God. All thanks and glory to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Paul and Victor

Return to “White, Todd - False Teacher”