I am really confused about what your website is saying about Todd White and Dan Mohler.

Todd preaches false repentance and an illegitimate representation of the cross, coming from a false Jesus conceived by man.
Brooke

I am really confused about what your website is saying about Todd White and Dan Mohler.

Post by Brooke »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Hello there! My name is Brooke and I think I am really confused about what your website is saying about Todd White and Dan Mohler. I have listened to them for months and thought they loved Jesus more than anything and they exemplified love in a way exactly as Jesus did. Can you help me understand why you feel they are false teachers? I am having doubts about the truth now.

Paul Cohen

Re: I am really confused about what your website is saying about Todd White and Dan Mohler.

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Brooke,

The writings speak for themselves. Read them carefully and prayerfully (also check out the letters about Todd White on the Forum, under False Teachers). If you're not hearing what we're saying, ask God to show you what sin is keeping you from hearing, if you don't already know.

Paul

Brooke

Re: I am really confused about what your website is saying about Todd White and Dan Mohler.

Post by Brooke »

Hi Paul,

I currently live a life of solitude. I don't speak to anyone or have a chance to have sin in my heart. What do you think it could be? I repent every day of sins I may not even realize I have. I want to hear God clearly. I did not realize I could have more sin keeping me from God or from hearing him. I have read that Jesus says to see the fruit in a man's life and you'll be able to see if they really love God. Both Todd and Dan seem to have fruit in their lives. Do you think it's possible for a bad tree to produce good fruit. I just want the truth. I don't want to be confused.

Thank you!

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Have you re-red the postings on Todd yet?

Not talking to anyone doesn't mean you don't have a chance to sin, Brooke. Sin is a nature, not just acts, and will express itself no matter where you are, until you're delivered by the Lord.

We judge fruits by motives, not by appearance. You're not seeing the whole picture, only the appearance given by men with a zeal for their works. Keep reading on our site to learn more about true salvation in the Lord Jesus Christ - what it is and how it behaves. Read How One Is Saved and the writings in False Love - Satans Last Stronghold.

Register at our Forum. Read and participate there. Let us know how things are going.

Paul

Brooke

Post by Brooke »

I have reread some of the things on Todd, and I feel like now that he has been exposed, shouldn't we pray that he knows the real love of Jesus? Wasn't it love that made Jesus die on the cross for every one? I feel as though Todd White may need love more than ever. Have you guys contacted him to help guide and direct him back to the truth? He might need you guys.

But I have repented for any sin I may commit or don't even realize. Can I ever be clean? I thought when Paul in Romans said we become christians, we take on a new nature which is the nature of Christ. Is this true? I don't want to be unclean. I have prayed and prayed for deliverance. Please help me.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

I thought when Paul in Romans said we become christians, we take on a new nature which is the nature of Christ. Is this true? I don't want to be unclean. I have prayed and prayed for deliverance. Please help me.

Yes, Brooke - that's exactly what Paul and other servants of God have told us. The new nature of Christ is the true inheritance and experience of those who believe and follow Him, if they continue on to receive the promise of God and endure by faith. Read The Baptism in the Holy Spirit, The Three Degrees, and Do Christians Sin?

Can you tell us more about why you've been praying for deliverance? What is it you seek deliverance from? Lord willing, we can help you.

As for Todd White, he'll need to go through some processing before he's ready to get off the throne he's made for himself as God's man of the hour. He doesn't see himself as a usurper now, but that's the nature of the strong delusion he's under. He thinks he's serving God while serving himself. His love is not the love of God, as perhaps you've begun to see in False Love - Satans Last Stronghold.

If you're convicted about the error of Todd's ways and want to send him our writings, you're welcome to do so. Up till now we've not been led to seek Todd out, but I suspect others have already shared our writings with him, if he's not found them himself (our website is on the first page of a Google search under his name).

As with all the saints of God, we rejoice to see anyone turned from their wicked ways.

“I say to you that likewise joy shall be in Heaven over one sinner who repents, more than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance” (Luke 15:7 MKJV).

Paul

Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Maybe we can start over. I have been spending time in the word and with Jesus. I think I just don't agree that Todd is worried about himself as much as he loves Jesus. I also believe you that you love the Lord and want to serve him well. In my heart, I think it is better if I do not worry or focus on other believers and how they are fighting or misled, but I think I would rather be like Jesus and go after the ones his heart was after such as the poor, prostitutes, the sick, and the lost. I think Todd's heart is to do the same. Even if he is misled in areas or something, he loves Jesus, he spends time with people and many people have come to Jesus after seeing there is a real God and father above that loves them. Thank you for your help and your time!

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

So which is it, Brooke - has Todd been exposed as a false teacher, as you said in a previous letter, or he is serving God, as you now say in your most recent one?

The Lord Jesus Christ of the Scriptures didn't go to or send His servants to the poverty-stricken and sinners such as prostitutes and drug addicts. Jesus said He was sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, which wasn't specific to any type of persons. It included rich people like Zaccheus (Luke 19). There was never any emphasis on going to poor or socially down and out people, during His ministry or that of His apostles. You're espousing manmade doctrine, from the Catholic Church and its Protestant followers.

Your false gospel eliminates the crucial element of judgment, which Jesus emphasized is part of His ministry through the Holy Spirit:

John 16:8-11 MKJV
(8) And when that One comes, He will convict the world concerning sin, and concerning righteousness, and concerning judgment.
(9) Concerning sin, because they do not believe on Me;
(10) concerning righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
(11) concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.

And how does the ruler of this world often appear? As an angel of light - as with Todd and Dan:

“For such ones are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. Did not even Satan marvelously transform himself into an angel of light?” (2 Corinthians 11:13-14 MKJV)

You think to escape judgment by being non-judgmental, but you're only fooling yourself, Brooke, and won't escape judgment. You are judgmental, only the wrong kind - going by sight and not by the righteousness of faith and knowledge of the Holy One.

On the one hand, you wrongly judge us and the Lord in dismissing the exposure of false teachers that He performs through us. On the other hand, you wrongly judge Todd to be true in claiming he does the work of God by “giving all his goods to the poor” and “his body to be burned” (so to speak on both counts). In truth, Todd glorifies himself and not the Lord Jesus Christ. Todd despises the cross of Christ.

The upshot here is that you're altogether confounded, like those in Elijah's day who wavered between two sides, God's and Baal's. Not a safe place to be.

“And Elijah came near to all the people and said, 'How long will you go limping between two different opinions? If the LORD is God, follow Him; but if Baal, then follow him.' And the people did not answer him a word” (1 Kings 18:21 ESV).

Paul

Brooke

Post by Brooke »

Thank you for trying to help me, but what I hear in your email is simple condemnation as well as some truth. I agree, God's heart is for everyone. If that's true, God's heart is also for Todd and for you and me. With that said, if all you have is words like an email and a website and are out on the streets, in your workplace, at home, living an example of Jesus then that's amazing and please keep going in that. I believe that Jesus does for every person and that simply means he loves them. If he loves them then I want to love them as well.

As far as the poor, in Matthew 25, Jesus makes it clear when we refuse to help them, we refuse to help him. So if you're suggesting we don't help them, I think you're simply wrong.

As far as eliminating judgment, I understand the consequence of sin is hell. But my Jesus saved me from hell. As a result, I am no longer a sinful creature but am a new creation. It means I live by the spirit no longer wanting to sin or being sin concious. By the way, this doesn't allow me to do whatever I want. It means if I sin, my concious will not let me live by the flesh. I have a relationship with Jesus and I want to love and live as he.

Quite frankly, the God you serve sounds like a tyrant and has no love in him whatsoever. I may be missing the judgment part. But you are missing the love. Your blog about the stronghold of love and satan is seriously strange to me.

I would rather serve this Jesus full of love and hope than this Jesus who is a dictator.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

You'll find out we're right, Brooke, and that our God isn't a tyrant, though He is Lord, showing both goodness and severity.

Paul

Brooke

Post by Brooke »

I feel as though you're much too concerned with being right at the cost of the hearts and identity of others. You also view God as severe and that's simply not who he is. I think your identity may be tied into what you know instead of who you are in him my friend. You've made an entire website belittling your own brothers and sisters and never listening to the plea of love from the heart of Jesus.

You'd rather sit behind a computer screen typing scriptures and saying you're right instead of showing others who he is. Your website is only about boasting yourself and your own knowledge of scripture. But you simply are lost. You don't know God, otherwise this website of hate would not exist. Show me the good fruit you have produced. Please don't continue to hate. You are deceived. You are cold and not living the life you could with Jesus. You live in a world with a severe God, fear, hate, and even hurt. You pride yourself on how much you think you know, but missed the whole point of the gospel, relationship with him to become love. You will see my friend, you are wrong. You could be free. He's waiting for you to give up the control that makes you feel so secure.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

“Behold then the kindness, and the severity of God; on those having fallen, severity; but on you, kindness, if you continue in the kindness. Otherwise you also will be cut off” (Romans 11:22 MKJV).

The Holy Scriptures unequivocally declare that Jesus Christ is the Same, yesterday, today and forever. It was none other than Jesus Christ Who wiped out mankind in the flood and brought the sword, famine, pestilence and wild beasts on His own people several times, as well as on the Gentiles.

It was Jesus Christ Who commanded every Canaanite to be slaughtered, including infants and the unborn.

Anointed by His Spirit, Samuel mercilessly slew Agag, and Elijah slew the 450 prophets.

By Jesus Christ’s will, His own chosen people suffered the Babylonian slaughter, enslavement and national captivity, and thereafter, Greek dominion and tyranny.

By Jesus’ hand, Ananias and Sapphira were instantly dropped dead.

By His sovereign will, Israel suffered the Roman slaughter 40 years after His days in personal flesh, the latter two in “New Testament” times, by the way.

You’re dosed up with Toddly coddling, a whited sepulcher preaching White lies, beautiful to the flesh, but perfectly deadly. It is the strong delusion sent of God to you via Satan, the deceiver and murderer, because you hate the Truth, the Lord Jesus Christ.

We are sent of God and we honestly say so; you presume to do Him service, but has He personally said you’re in His service for good? No. Your judgment is ordained and perfectly suited.

Victor and Paul

Beryl Knipe

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Another Miss know-it-all, I see! Wanting to pray for everything and everyone and spread her luurvv, which is the false kind, spread by millions of others!

"How deluded and foolish is this woman that she should be confident in her ignorance!”

Beryl
South Africa

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Brooke wrote back via email on October 18, 2016:

Thank you for putting me on your forum where when people read it they will see the love of God through my words and even see seeds planted!

Also, the bible never said Ananias and sapphira were killed by Jesus or the Holy Spirit. You kind of just assumed.

I'm sorry my brother but you are deceived. I will continue to pray and intercede for you because I want you to love and live to the full potential of who you are in Christ instead of being deceived and held back by satan.

We replied on October 21, 2016:

Also, the bible never said Ananias and sapphira were killed by Jesus or the Holy Spirit. You kind of just assumed.

So, before Sapphira dropped dead, Peter was prophesying by whom, Satan? Wasn’t he prophesying by the Spirit of God?

“Then Peter said to her, How is it that you have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? Behold, the feet of those who have buried your husband are at the door and they will carry you out. Then at once she fell down at his feet and expired. And the younger ones found her dead, and, carrying her out, buried her beside her husband” (Acts 5:9-10 MKJV).

And why don’t you answer the testimonies of the other Scriptures we give you? How is it you are so ignorant of the Scriptures and their Author? And how is it that while you give us your mortal judgment and mere opinion, which is error and hate, we give you the Word of God, Which is Truth and Love?

So no assuming here, Brooke; we know Who is God and that He is in complete control – He is LORD. He creates both light and darkness, good and evil. He does all these things:

“See now that I, I am He, and there is no god with me. I kill, and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is no deliverer out of My hand” (Deuteronomy 32:39 MKJV).

“And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him Who is able to destroy both the soul and the body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a copper coin? And not one of them shall fall on the ground apart from the will of your Father” (Matthew 10:28-29 EMTV).

You deny these things because you don’t know or follow the God of the Scriptures. Your god doesn’t kill or make alive. Your god is impotent, but a destroyer nonetheless, appointed by our God to perform evil necessary for judgment. Satan’s false love is evil incarnate – which is the love you espouse.

As for your confidence that people will see the love of God in your words, think again. You could be right about darkened minds, but souls with sound minds in Christ will see your folly instead and say, “How deluded and foolish is this woman that she should be confident in her ignorance!”

Paul and Victor

Return to “White, Todd - False Teacher”