Just because I care, sincerely

Todd preaches false repentance and an illegitimate representation of the cross, coming from a false Jesus conceived by man.
Jonathan Baldwin

Just because I care, sincerely

Post by Jonathan Baldwin »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

These articles are very shallow and, "natural." It's not knowledge based in the Word or in The Spirit of Truth, these are natural thoughts rooted in criticism because you think individuals should not be exalted to the degree that Todd White and Dan Mohler have been. They didn't exalt themselves but where lifted up because they "humbled themselves under the mighty hand of God."

I wonder the last person you saw give their hearts to the King of Kings because they were convicted by your surrendered life? They would never say these things to you, but I think as an outsider it is important that someone speak a loving word or correction to you: You are not accomplishing kingdom work by back biting leaders in the community who have laid their lives on the altar of the one true God. You are LITERALLY doing the opposite. You yourselves won't enter into the kingdom, and you are preventing those who would from doing so... And the familiarity of those words should frighten you. Natural wisdom is rooted in the demonic, these "wisdom of man," conclusions are LITERALLY the very thing you are declaring you hate. I believe that you WANT to hate falsity, so wake up!

No anti-Christ spirit can declare Jesus came in the flesh, that is all these men do.

I suppose you might say, "by the prince of demons they cast out demons,"

To which the appropriate response would be, "a kingdom divided cannot stand.... If (they) cast out demons by the finger of God, who do your sons (or you) cast them out by?" The obvious answer Jesus was looking for and I am insinuating is: "we don't." I am certain that you don't. Because God is trying to get you out of "speaking against dignitaries" and being "instinctual," to the point where you can be free from seeking a following, free from self exaltation, and live a life rooted in love and gratitude toward Jesus authentically. You say, "how are WE exalting ourselves, surely it's these men who exalt themselves as we have sited?"

But you talk about solid food being for the mature as though you were mature, and talk about this precious little one (Karen) being under "strong delusion," a complete contradiction to the Word of God over her, "you have and anointing from the Holy one... You know all things... You have the mind of Christ."

I really hope that was a fictional dialogue between you and Karen, if not, woe to you, for you have succeeded at making yourself look wise, and making a child of God feel insecure about the way God is leading her and teaching her. This is self exaltation at the cost of a precious little ones revelation of Christ in her and confidence in the ability of the anointing in her to be her teacher as He promised her to be.

What does Jesus say about stumbling blocks? This is serious stuff and for the sake of pride you have pursued a ministry of division. Reconsider your posture and attitude, I implore you, for love's sake. "There is a way that seems right to a man but the end thereof is death." Don't keep leading little ones into doubt and insecurity, so you can look like you are more discerning then them, when you have discerned nothing but a demonic conspiracy theory, a naturally inspired chasing of tails. Do you actually think someone can go over all the earth in a passionate expression of love and gratitude for the risen and powerful Jesus Christ, bearing good fruit unto the Lord everywhere they go, but be working for Satan? What strong delusion is this?

Read again, fast, weep, mourn, you have exalted yourself before God could exalt you in due season. You took the bate of a divisive spirit and are on the hook until you repent. Don't call the Holy Spirit an unclean spirit, maybe there is forgiveness for you as there was for Paul, but that is as close to the devil as anyone can become without becoming utterly hopeless. "Whoever blasphemes the Holy Spirit shall never have forgiveness." I believe it is only because resisting the Holy Spirit or misidentifying Him is cutting yourself off from the very One who leads you into all truth. Just stop, get low again, and let Him be the one to lift you up if you are to be lifted up.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: Just because I care, sincerely

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Wow, what a spiritual guy you are, Jonathan, and so caring. That's your Opinion, anyway. You haven't a clue what you're talking about.

By the way, have you red our testimonies? And by those, which endure and increase in fervency to this very day, can you truly tell us we haven't entered the Kingdom? Really? In your darkness, you say:

No anti-Christ spirit can declare Jesus came in the flesh, that is all these men do.

The Pope declares Jesus came in the flesh. Are you a Catholic? Yes, you are, whether you know it or not.

Fathersheperd”? “Shepherd” has an “h” in it. But you have never known the Father or the Son, the One Whom you deny speaking through us.

“No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also” (1 John 2:23 ESV).

Paul and Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Jonathan Baldwin

I authentically appreciate you having taken the time to respond :-) thank you. I made this email address when I was in seventh grade lol, long before I had any idea about Jesus or the Father or the spiritual context of "shepherds." I think I spelled it that way because the original spelling was already being used, even as a youngster I could use spell check ;-) I DO think it is pretty cool that all these years later I could look back and wonder if God chuckled knowingly.... I just thought it was a hip email address cause i had four goats. All joking aside: I did NOT read your testimonies and I should. And if there is anything that seems way to presumptuous in my first email, I apologize.

We are supposed to judge a tree by its fruit, and to slander the names of two very sincere and powerfully transformed individuals who are loved by God and effectively leading others to the knowledge of God and His mercy in Jesus, it seems like bad fruit judging good fruit. "Dr Frankenstein and his creation," as you called them are actually both God's creations in Christ Jesus... It is hard for me to believe that you are being faithful to the word while speaking evil of dignitaries.

I SHOULD read your testimonies and at least get an idea of your starting point. All I am saying is that the nature of the writing seems to be flesh, judging, assuming. Almost like saying , "meh, I don't like the way he carries himself, lets defame the guy." It's a pretty arrogant stance and a dangerous one when you are dealing with leading other sheep.

Todd was done with life, he was hopeless, an addict and a societal write off. He is now traveling the world with a zeal for the gospel and to see people know Jesus. Jesus said if they are for us they surely aren't against us, and if they are gathering they aren't scattering. These are good ole boys. Demons don't give God all the glory for being their all in all through Christ Jesus lol. Anyway. I gotta tend to my family, all the best Paul. I certainly don't despise YOU, just wondering about the motives and the spirit behind these articles.

“And He said unto them, 'I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you'” (Luke 10:18-19 KJV).

All I am saying is that the nature of the writing seems to be flesh, judging, assuming.

No you're not. You very clearly claimed we're judging after the flesh - “backbiting” you called it. You're either deliberately lying, Jonathan, or having second thoughts after accusing us, but aren't honest about it.

Saying it “seems” we're writing in the flesh exposes you because you're now admitting that you don't have the goods to back up your false accusation.

Paul and Victor

Jonathan Baldwin

You are absolutely correct, I changed my tone. I have extended a less conclusive sentiment because I was surprised that I got a response and wanted to seek to understand your angle in all this. I am saying the same thing I said, don't try to spiritualized it or "lawyer" it, the only difference was I that abandoned the "say it and walk away" approach for a friendlier one. I would never change the foundation of my remarks because it's straight from the Word:

[8]Likewise also these filthydreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. [9]Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee. [10]But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves. [11]Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core. [12]These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots; [13]Raging waves of the sea, foaming out their own shame; wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever.

As a person, who is like everyone else, "fallen short of the glory of God," I am reaching out because I was reached out for. I am extending conversation and opening the conclusive ends of the statements to see what you might say. It seems you are looking for control, not conversation, and it is revealing of the fact that you are afraid. Look Paul, I don't hate you, quite the contrary. I am not afraid of you guys, exactly the opposite. There is no more fear in love than there could be darkness in light. I see zeal, I am relating to that in you as a brother. I am beside myself for Jesus, why else would a husband and father take time emailing about the gospel with a perfect stranger. He (Christ) has captured my gaze. Even in my folly and stumbling, like an infant with wobbly legs learning to walk, I find, "love never fails." When "we are faithless, He remains faithful."

I have never known anyone like Jesus, and though my errors are many I am zealous for Him. Love covers a multitude of sin. So yes I am 100% judging the fruit. To call servants and sons of God monsters or inventors of abominations is wrong. YOU However, I don't believe YOU are to be written off because off an article posted in misplaced zeal. Do you know how many times I have stepped out in the name of God and smeared ugly on His face? I SHOULD have been cut off, it would have been just, but God desires mercy that triumphs over judgement. Holy Jesus. His love endures forever, He is married to the backslider. The Holy Spirit bears witness that I am still sealed for the day of redemption and I know now more than ever that I could never earn it or deserve it. Nevertheless Jesus calls for perfection. Grace closes the gap but He still expects us to move toward perfection. The point is this: "The one who says he is in the light and yet hates his brother is in darkness until now."

"Until now, " until the Word prunes the dead works from the living, revealing what God has done in extreme contrast to what we were doing in and of ourselves. Is the driving force "love?" Is it because you can't stand the thought of heaven without the person you are writing to or about? Is it the heart of The Christ beating in your chest and crying, "Father forgive them, they know not what they do?" Do you long for the people you speak of or speak with to return, even if it were 7 times in a day, so you could forgive them or tell them they are accepted in the beloved and washed? I can't judge YOU, because I am worthy of the same condemnation, but I can certainly see a thorn bush and say it is not a luscious and life giving vine. I hate the fruit of the flesh, even what still pops up in my own life, but I love the people called by His name.

The point is this: 'The one who says he is in the light and yet hates his brother is in darkness until now.'

You presume we hate Todd White and Dan Mohler because we speak the truth about them and their false gospel, of which the apostle Paul said:

“But even if we or an angel from Heaven preach a gospel to you beside what we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we said before, and now I say again, If anyone preaches a gospel to you beside what you have received, let him be accursed” (Galatians 1:8-9 MKJV).

You're wrong, Jonathan, and you still haven't produced the goods. You've not in the least refuted any of our expository writings and letters about these false teachers - you only state your opinion that we're wrong. That's not good enough for God, Who calls for two or three witnesses to confirm an accusation.

You tried to give the impression you would reconsider your accusation in your second email, but that was a deliberate lie, a stratagem as you now admit. You're fully committed to your course, so we'll leave you to it.

“Avoid a factious man after a first and second warning, knowing that such a one is perverted and sins, being self-condemned” (Titus 3:10-11 WEB).

You talk about seeking and understanding our “angle.” You've certainly not been seeking the truth or the Lord's mind on these things. We see your angle and call it what it is - the serpent slithering around the Truth, going after His heel as He breaks open your head.

Nevertheless Jesus calls for perfection.

Yes, and praise God, His perfection is here.

Paul and Victor

Jonathan Baldwin

Okie dokie, this is a tail chasing freak show lol. This is not a sober, Christ-centered, truth based conversation, it's a ploy for control and you seeking to be idolized as an elite prophet. I am literally dumbfounded that the last message meant so little to you and that you could find no common ground with me in adoration for the lamb slain for BOTH of our sins. This affirms to me that you have hardened your hearts against the Spirit of Truth, don't have the love of God in your hearts or the compassion of Christ alive in you: "a bruised reed He will not break."

EVEN if I was totally confused, you could have discerned by the Spirit by now that my heart is all for the Word and the leadership that comes from God. YOU however are not seeking that or to steward that, you are seeking to be worshiped, seeking to have the upper hand, and seeking the glory that belongs to Christ alone.

You are asking for another witness? What a joke, I can't count the witnesses against this psychobabble scattered abroad across the Internet. This charade has been going on for years, I have invested time and heart into you but you are stiff necked and hard hearted in you self righteous self exaltation.

Look man, I really hope you can break ties with this perverse spirit you guys are toying with. It will destroy you if you stay married to your pride. God doesn't desire for any to perish, I don't desire for you to perish. All you can muster up for a brother in the Lord is, "He will crush your head." You are so far from understanding the love and compassion of the King that I fear for you.

He leaves the 99 to come after the 1, but you are quick to condemn, happy to declare the Lord's wrath even when you have completely misplaced it. I know certainly that I am wasting time, it grieves me on your behalf, you are "zealous without knowledge." I can't fault myself for hoping this would have been more fruitful but I can't see my words having any significance seeing that you have listed me as a serpent ready for stomping by the one I love more than my own life, the King of my salvation who has loved me out of death and into life.

You are literally tampering with a homosexual spirit and I know that by revelation. What can be said? There is freedom for you, but you have not recognized the hour of your visitation. What will become of these two? Men made in the image of God, devoted to self indulgence and to perversity. God forgive them! They know not what they do!

Return to “White, Todd - False Teacher”