You fail to show the love of God to anyone

Peace is to him who brings war for good, but woe to the one who speaks peace to hide war.

Read the complete section on false love here.
Jay

You fail to show the love of God to anyone

Post by Jay »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

You two remind me of ciaphus and his cronies. Sorry, trying to read through your answers reminds me of talking to my brother in law and sister who are so religious they fail to show or share the love of Christ to anyone, including their on family.

I had to make sure they weren't the ones actually writing the reponses using a different name.

Sad, very sad.
Jay

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: You fail to show the love of God to anyone

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Jay, if your brother-in-law and sister talk and live as we do, then they too are the Lord's. We'd love to meet them.

Your supposition is likely wrong, however, because you're spiritually deaf and blind, unable to distinguish between true and false. And worse than that, you're bitter and unrepentant, looking to link us to those against whom you hold a grudge, so besides giving us an unsupported and ignorant opinion, it's also a tainted and corrupt one.

You're a liar, Jay, a dupe of Satan and his false love, which fuels your venomous fangs. But now you've come to the Stone of Stumbling. This is your day of exposure and judgment, yes, very sad for you, but glorious for the Kingdom of God.

Paul and Victor

Jay

Post by Jay »

So you have an arsenal of weapons also? I figured as such.

Regards,
Jay G.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

“For the weapons of our warfare are not fleshly, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds, pulling down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought into the obedience of Christ” (2 Corinthians 10:4-5 MKJV).

And you have nothing, Jay. You're stark naked and defenseless against the Truth.

Paul and Victor

Return to “False Love - Satan’s Last Stronghold”