My plea to you is that you don't judge but enlighten the world

Peace is to him who brings war for good, but woe to the one who speaks peace to hide war.

Read the complete section on false love here.
Charles

My plea to you is that you don't judge but enlighten the world

Post by Charles »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

While I agree with u after seeing how unserious and interaptive the "the man of God" was to a prayer, when he was praying at kisumu meeting some months ago during new year, am not happy how u answer some people on your website like Sarah.. " You are in Baal worship, Sarah " my plea to u is that don't judge but enlightening the world is a good job whether u r wrong or right the wise will desern the truth. If someone is keen and neutral in stand they will know the truth but the moment u take a stand u r done, u must think with some favour for what u love..

Charles

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: My plea to you is that you don't judge but enlighten the world

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Charles, “judgment” is a hateful word to unrepentant sinners, but the children of God love it, even as He loves it:

“For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them” (Isaiah 61:8 KJV).

“Let us choose to us judgment: let us know among ourselves what is good” (Job 34:4 KJV).

“Teach me good judgment and knowledge; for I have believed Your Commandments” (Psalms 119:66 MKJV).

“Then you shall understand righteousness and judgment and honesty, every good path” (Proverbs 2:9 MKJV).

It's true that rebuking is at times unwise:

Proverbs 9:7-9 MKJV
(7) One rebuking a scorner gets shame to himself; and one rebuking a wicked one gets himself a blemish.
(8) Do not reprove a scorner, lest he hate you; give to a wise man, and he will love you.
(9) Give to a wise one, and he will be still wiser; teach a just one, and he will increase in learning.

On the other hand:

“Strike a scorner, and the simple will beware; reprove one who has understanding, and he will understand knowledge” (Proverbs 19:25 MKJV).

And:

Ephesians 5:8-11 MKJV
(8) For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of light
(9) (for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth),
(10) proving what is acceptable to the Lord.
(11) And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

You are surely missing the critical truth that the judgment God has given us enlightens the world.

“Listen to Me, My people; and give ear to Me, O My nation; for a Law shall go out from Me, and I will make My judgment to rest for a light of peoples” (Isaiah 51:4 MKJV).

Our stand is in Christ, but you savor the things of man. Are you not proudly preaching False Love - Satans Last Stronghold? Get behind us, Satan.

Paul and Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Return to “False Love - Satan’s Last Stronghold”