Re: Humble welcome to Kenya

Peace is to him who brings war for good, but woe to the one who speaks peace to hide war.

Read the complete section on false love here.
Douglas

Post by Douglas »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Dear faithful servants in Christ,

Greetings from Kenya Africa in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

How precious and favor from God to know you through your website!

We're so much impressed by your ministry work and teachings.

How will it be that we also be as them that drink the water that takes away thirsty found in your ministry.

Humbly if you have any valuable teaching materials and bibles kindly we request that you please consider and send them to help our spiritual growth for our young Christian church,its not by strength or mighty but by the grace and love of God.

We will God all the glory as we will hear from you.

In Christ the lord,

Brother Douglas

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Douglas,

Tell us what you have red on our site, and how it has affected your lives. We'd love to hear about what the Lord has done for you. Tell us all about your church and how His teachings He has entrusted to us have guided you in the truth.

Paul

Douglas

Post by Douglas »

Greetings Man Of The most high God,Paul

Greetings from Kenya in the wonderful name of our Lord Jesus Christ,hope this mail finds you all fine by the grace of God,same here we are doing well.

We thank god for enabling you to respond to our prayer request

Thank you so much for your humble reply to our request and may god bless you.

Concerning your questions:

I thank god that i have read on acceptance and the other sup-topic downwards of your webpage,that is why i connected to you so that you be our spiritual father,so that you may lay us into a really truth of what you teach.

We are small congregation that meets on wednesdays for bible study and sundays for services,we started small number,but Gos has increased us.

For more information you can view our webpage:

lhfcckenya.webs.com

Incase you have more questions that you want to know,please feel free to ask me to let you know.

Hope to hear what god has put in you concerning us here in kenya.

Brother douglas

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Douglas,

You haven't answered my questions. Read my first letter and try again.

Paul

Douglas

Post by Douglas »

Dear in Christ,

Greetings from Kenya in the wonderful name of our Lord Jesus Christ.Hope this mail finds you all fine by the Grace of God.Indeed I thank God to hear from you again,may God bless you so much.

On your questions:

1. I was affected with the truth that you teach as it is on your webpage,so that is why I was impressed to connect with you to be our spiritual father to learn more from you as you teach.

2. Indeed,God has made my eyes open,I am now trying to see something in my spiritual life,I am previledged to know you and be part of your teachings.So my life is totally changed,from where I was in the previous days.

We are small congregation that meets on wednesdays for bible study and sundays for services,we started small number,but Gos has increased us.

We are a pentacostal Church,we believe in all what you teach,they are the really true teachings

Of the word of God.I say may God bless u and continue to use you and your ministry beyond this.

Say hi to your family and the congregation.

Hope to hear what god has put in you concerning us here in kenya.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

You still haven't answered my questions, Douglas. HOW were you affected by the truth on our webpage? HOW has your life changed? Give us specifics.

Paul

Douglas

Post by Douglas »

I have known that Jesus Christ is chosen to be our Savior. His Atonement makes it possible for us to be resurrected and to repent and be forgiven so we can return to our Heavenly Father's presence. In addition to saving us from our sins, the Savior also offers us peace and strength in times of trial. He sets the perfect example for us, and His teachings are the foundation for happiness in this life and eternal life in the world to come.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

You still aren't answering my questions, Douglas, starting with the first letter.

Paul

Return to “False Love - Satan’s Last Stronghold”