Jesus never paid for any human sins. Lying spirit of Muhammad

Our complete section on Islam can be found here.
Syahrul

Jesus never paid for any human sins. Lying spirit of Muhammad

Post by Syahrul »

Dear Paul,
I am Syahrul Arfany born in 26 April 1961. I was born in a muslim family but it took me 30 years to study religious books before i choose Islam as my religion.
I only want your opinion about Isaiah chapter 53. Do you believe that :
this chapter prophesied Jesus (Isa AS) ?. as all Christians do ?.

if yes do you believe that when Jesus grow up can be described by this chapter verses 2 and 3 ?
awaiting your response,
best regards,
syahrul arfany

Paul Cohen

Re: Jesus never paid for any human sins. Lying spirit of Muhammad

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Syahrul,

Yes, I do believe Isaiah 53 speaks of Jesus, describing in verses 2 and 3 how He was received by men in His ministry, starting with His Own people. The rest of the chapter describes how Christ was offered by God through the Jews who killed Him, by which God made atonement not only for their sins, but for the sins of all men, including you.

“Yet it pleased the LORD to crush Him; to grieve Him; that He should put forth His soul as a guilt-offering. He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days, and the will of the LORD shall prosper in His hand… because He has poured out His soul to death; and He was counted among the transgressors; and He bore the sin of many, and made intercession for transgressors” (Isaiah 53:10-12 MKJV).

Did you know that you're a sinner who needs the cleansing blood of God's sacrifice, His spotless Lamb? Do you study the Bible as well as the Koran? Have you red that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of God, and, as the Bible says, the Savior of all men?

“And we have seen and testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world” (1 John 4:14 MKJV).

“For the Son of Man didn't come to destroy men's lives, but to save them” (Luke 9:56 WEB).

May God open your eyes to see how Muhammad is destroying men's lives, including your own with your wholehearted consent.

“The thief does not come except to steal and to kill and to destroy. I have come so that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the Good Shepherd. The Good Shepherd lays down His life for the sheep” (John 10:10-11 MKJV).

Paul

Syahrul

Post by Syahrul »

Hi Paul,
Thank you for your response,

But I am afraid I do not believe it was a foretold prophecy about jesus. if you read carefully, all the verse are in past tenses, it was never about jesus, who is expected to be born at least 800 years later. so the verse was a retold prophecy, not a foretold prophecy, if it was a foretold prophecy they should all be in future tenses. beside verse 2 and 3 and 7 could not be describing about jesus growth, and during His crucifixion.
who were those prophecy retold about, they were talking about the slaves in time of moses who become martirs for other jews, those have been tortured and killed to pay for the sins of other jews who got away with moses 600.000 jews, saved from 4.5 centuries of slavery. you will find this fact if you read from the beginning of chapter 52 to the end of chapter 53 of Isaiah.
so Jesus never paid for any human sins, he was captured and never volunteer to be sacrificed. this is the biggest lie in the christianity by st. paul. I found out about the fact during my 30 years of seeking for true God.
I hope you may also find the truth like i did.
best regards,

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Hi Syahrul,

You say that Jesus never volunteered to be sacrificed, only according to the apostle Paul? You're wrong, according to Jesus Christ Himself:

“Therefore My Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I might take it again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down from Myself. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it again. I have received this commandment from My Father” (John 10:17-18 MKJV).

You're also wrong according to the testimonies of the saints in the Holy Scriptures from well before Christ, as described by the writer of Hebrews:

Hebrews 10:1-10 MKJV
(1) For the Law which has a shadow of good things to come, not the very image of the things, appearing year by year with the same sacrifices, which they offer continually, they are never able to perfect those drawing near.
(2) For then would they not have ceased to be offered? Because the worshipers, when they had been once for all purged, would have had no more conscience of sin.
(3) But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again of sins every year.
(4) For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.
(5) Therefore when He comes into the world, He says, “Sacrifice and offering You did not desire, but You have prepared a body for Me.
(6) In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin You have had no pleasure.
(7) Then I said, Lo, I come (in the volume of the Book it is written of Me) to do Your will, O God.”
(8) Above, when He said, “Sacrifice and offering, and burnt offerings and offering for sin You did not desire, neither did You have pleasure in them” (which are offered according to the Law),
(9) then He said, “Lo, I come to do Your will, O God.” He takes away the first so that He may establish the second.
(10) By this will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Amen.

We who believe in the living Lord Jesus Christ Who was killed and rose from the dead on the third day, now appearing to us by His Spirit, are sanctified by God. Those who believe in the liar Muhammad are baptized into death and destruction with the Devil. Take your pick.

Paul

Syahrul

Post by Syahrul »

Hi paul.
Why are you only comenting on my last statement. I do not see your comment on isaiah 53, which i told you to be the biggest lie by paul. Who assured christian that jesus fullfill what was prophesied in isaiah 53. And all christian took for granted that lies for 2.000 years.

Both hebrew tanakh and bible english translation are exactly the same they both uses past tenses, how in what ligical are you readong your holly book, to say that jesus is the redeemer based on these chapter.

My friend paul, if any of you christian even the pope can explain to me logically that this chapter really talk about jesus, therefore jesus really pay for human sins i am ready to convert to christianity. Why this chapter, because the chapter is the very fundamental believe in jesus the savior, the redeemer, paid for human sins. With out this chapter the rest of statement in NT means nothing at all because, they were all based on this chapter.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

The “pope” isn't a Christian (see Catholicism), Syahrul, and you understand absolutely nothing of the Bible because you hate its Author, the Lord Jesus Christ.

John 1:3-5 ESV
(3) All things were made through Him, and without Him was not any thing made that was made.
(4) In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
(5) The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

The Lord rebuke you, lying spirit of Muhammad.

Paul

Syahrul

Post by Syahrul »

You may say anything but the truth is every religion following jesus christ is called christianity. Christ (cristos in greek) is messiah in hebrew.

Seems to me you do not even realize your own religion.

And no muslim can call himself muslim if he hate jesus (Isa AS). We musl lobe jesus more than you love him, because you do not obey his command. Matthew 5: 17-19. Jesus said i come not to change any torah law. And who ever change torah law, will go to hell no matter how small it is. Remember torah law. Is not only ten commandment. But including the law not to eat fork, to be curcumcised, not to drink wine, but you disobey all torah law, based on matthew 15:17 19 which you christian thought to deminish 5:17-19 same book.

But the most important think is you can not explain to me why isaiah 53 that was written in past tenses you christian believed that it was foretold prophecy about jesus. Foretold prophecy should be written in future tense, not past tense. So it was never about jesus, but your st Paul, lied to you all and fir 2.000 years none of you realize about this. This could only happen because of your ignorance, because i believe a lot of christian are scholars, so how come, they did noy realize about this fact untill today and every time i tried to tell anyone of you, the same reaction always comes out of their mouth, yours is the lightest reaction just by saying i hate jesus, other christian will call me names and every words they can think of. But it is my obligation as muslim to tell the truth, and not ambiguous.

If the truth will open your eyes, it is not my obligation. And absulutely up to you. No one can force any one to believe what ever they want. Regards. May god bless you, and give enlightment to us all.

Return to “Islam”