Deadly Misunderstanding

Our complete section on Islam can be found here.
Mohammad

Deadly Misunderstanding

Post by Mohammad »

Could you please read the chapter "Mariam" in the Quran and give me and others your thoughts. We Moslems fully believe in Jesus as prophet, fully believe his virgin birth, and his mother the purest women ever created ( read the Quran)we don't think he is God, true, and that is been debatable for ever and still is among Christians, what is the big deal? Your website is full of hate and ignorance, it is incredible, the more I read the more I am convinced that we Moslems truly are the real Christians not you, yes we do not worship him, but we follow his teachings. The first word in the Quran is READ in the name of your lord the creator, so I say to you READ.

Mohammad

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: Deadly Misunderstanding

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

I have red Mariam in the Quran. It is full of lies and absurdities. Miriam (proper name in Hebrew) who bore Jesus wasn't the sister of Aaron. Such a blatant mistake shows how ignorant whoever wrote the Quran was of the Bible. Jesus also didn't speak as an infant - that's superstitious nonsense no different than what one finds in the Catholic religion. And the greatest lie of all in the Quran and chapter you gave us is the outright denial that God has a Son (by Whom we also have become His sons).

John 8:23-36
(23) And He [Jesus] said to them, You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.
(24) Therefore I said to you that you shall die in your sins, for if you do not believe that I AM, you shall die in your sins.
(25) Then they said to Him, Who are you? And Jesus said to them, Even the same which I also say to you.
(26) I have many things to say and to judge of you, but He Who sent Me is true, and I speak to the world those things what I heard of Him.
(27) They did not understand that He spoke to them of the Father.
(28) Then Jesus said to them, When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you shall know that I AM, and that I do nothing of Myself, but as My Father has taught Me, I speak these things.
(29) And He Who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things which please Him.
(30) As He spoke these words, many believed upon Him.
(31) Then Jesus said to the Jews who believed on Him, If you continue in My Word, you are My disciples indeed.
(32) And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
(33) They answered Him, We are Abraham's seed and were never in bondage to anyone. How do you say, You will be made free?
(34) Jesus answered them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Whoever practices sin is the slave of sin.
(35) And the slave does not abide in the house forever, but the Son abides forever.
(36) Therefore if the Son shall make you free, you shall be free indeed.

No Muslim has been freed by the Son, the Lord Jesus Christ (Lord of all, including Muhammad) because all practicing Muslims deny Him, The Truth, in all their ways. The Quran is a blasphemous book that promotes great evil. You should burn it, and you will when you repent, confess your sins to the Lord Jesus Christ, and become clean as you have never known clean. You are entirely defiled.

Paul and Victor

Mohammad

Post by Mohammad »

I will pray to the one who created you and me and everything else to guide us all to the TRUTH. No further conversation please and thanks for your reply.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Your prayer has already been answered for us, Mohammad. Jesus Christ IS the Truth, just as He said:

“Jesus said to him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life; no one comes to the Father but by Me” (John 14:6 MKJV).

We are with God, even in God, and speak to you by Him.

Paul and Victor

Mohammad

Post by Mohammad »

Do not email again please.

Return to “Islam”