Apple Cider Vinegar Bath

Our complete paper can be found here.
Diana Laumbach

Apple Cider Vinegar Bath

Post by Diana Laumbach »

Hi everyone,

Here is some helpful information for help with sore muscles. I read from a book called "The Apple Cider Vinegar Companion" by: Suzy Scherr.

Postworkout Muscle Soak

"An especially tough workout really does hurt so good. But sometimes- often the next day- it just hurts. Not so good. There are a few theories as to the cause of those after-the-fact aches and pains, known medically as delayed onset muscle soreness. Some suggest that lactic acid buildup causes a shift in muscle pH, causing soreness during movement. Others point to tiny, microscopic tears in the muscle tissue. Either way, a bath laced with apple cider vinegar will calm inflammation, improve blood flow, and ease soreness."

To make a soothing soak for allover aches and pains

2 to 4 cups apple cider vinegar
Bath full of warm water
Add the vinegar to the warm bath water
Soak for 30 to 60 minutes

I used 2 cups of apple cider vinegar and 2 cups of epson salt in warm bath water just after feeling sore and achy from a long day and it was very soothing and relaxing and helped relief the aches and pains from a busy day.

Diana

Beryl Knipe

Re: Apple Cider Vinegar Bath

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Excellent - thanks, Diana
Beryl

Luan Cartwright

Re: Apple Cider Vinegar Bath

Post by Luan Cartwright »

I drink ACV (apple cider vinegar) every day with alkaline water (1 tablespoon in 350 ml of water and manuka honey). It has seriously improved my health!

I use the bragg brand which is organic and I'm pretty sure is made in the U.S.A

Return to “Mundane Matters of Importance”