I check it out every once in awhile but that small voice
is telling me to stay away.
I'd appreciate your opinion on this.
Thank you very much,
Pat Banttari

Pat

Re: dailycrow.com, A suspicious blog. Nigella Seeds

Post by Pat »

"Every Sabbath (Saturday afternoon) we gather with believers from around the world in a text chatroom to share in the things of God. If you'd like to join, contact us."
Thank you,
Pat Banttari

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Hi Pat,

If you want to walk in faith and learn of the true God, then stay away from Matt's blog. Jesus Christ isn't about esoteric understanding that depends on your intellect and is preoccupied with the powers and corruption of this world. And your relationship with the Lord isn't about divining the future. You don't have to figure it out, just like Abraham didn't have to figure it out with Sodom:

“The LORD said, 'Shall I hide from Abraham what I am about to do…?'” (Genesis 18:17 ESV)

Matt's way isn't the way of the children of faith. And this isn't our opinion speaking, but the truth that comes from our knowledge of the Lord and of His ways. Are you seeing the difference between our website and Matt's?

As for the Sabbath meeting, join the Forum on our site (on any page) and you'll find the instructions about how to join and participate posted in the Private section of the Forum. Let us know if you need any help.

Paul & Victor

Pat

Post by Pat »

Thank you, Paul and Victor for your insight and wisdom. And for taking your time
to look this up for me. Those are my thoughts also and always good to
have verification and input from a brother...or two ... in Christ.
My intuition tells me the same thing. Stay away!
And it seemed to me to get more demonic and as you say about "divining the
future. Thank you again to you and Victor for your validation.
Sincerely
Pat Banttari

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

You're welcome, Pat. We thank the Lord for supplying everything needed for abundant life.

I didn't realize we had corresponded a year ago until after our reply to your current letter was sent. Martin, our farm manager, reports on the Nigella seeds you kindly sent us:

We planted them and harvested the increase in seeds. A lot of the seeds were barely mature even with a long growing season. We'll have to figure out what were doing if it's going to be worthwhile, as it was also quite labour intensive.

Any tips?

Paul

Pat

Post by Pat »

The flowers have to turn into dried brown pods. In fact you can shake the pods and hear the black seeds rattle inside. They look like black sesame seeds. Yes, harvesting them is labor intensive. I just put the dried plant - stems, pods in a large plastic bag upside down, shake it vigorously then when I get around to it I cut a small hole in the bottom of the bag and the seeds and some residue falls into a strainer. But the harvest is always plentiful, constantly re-seeding themselves every year. Interesting, I just noticed the other day it is shown in my Bible in a few places. It's called Black Cummin.
http://www.kitchendoctor.com/herbs/black_cumin.php
https://myfolia.com/plants/6135-black-cumin-nigella-sativa
Now isn't it just like our heavenly Father to tells how it's done!!
Isaiah 28…26 "For his God instructs and teaches him properly. 27 For dill is not threshed with a threshing sledge, Nor is the cartwheel driven over black cummin; But dill is beaten out with a rod, and cummin with a club. 28 Grain for bread is crushed, Indeed, he does not continue to thresh it forever. Because the wheel of his cart and his horses eventually damage it, He does not thresh it longer.…"

There is some residue that cannot be removed and I notice it in my Sweet Sunnah Black Seed Oil. Interesting that the Almighty tells us just how to harvest it. Whether you use it for retail or just pure enjoyment of the flowers, they are still a blessing that keeps coming up every year without my having to do a thing, and very easy to care for. Hope this helps even a little.
http://www.amazon.com/Black-Bottles-Press-glass-Bottle/dp/B00B66MLSG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455486716&sr=8-1&keywords=sweet+sunnah+black+seed+oil

Pat

Return to “Mundane Matters of Importance”