God and false prophets

Click here to read our paper and see the full list of marks.
Dube

God and false prophets

Post by Dube »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Hi,

My name is Advocate I love God, Saved and baptised.

1- I do not want to entertain anything that doesn't Glorify God that's important.

I am very much concerned on the prophets that we currently have in the world, n, Bushiri and of course owuor etc.

What qualifies them to be true prophets of God and if they are not what dis - qualifies them the bible says we shall see them with their fruits but most of their prophecies are accurate but prophesying my home address and cellphone number doesn't make any difference in my spiritual life.

Anyway what do you think?

Victor Hafichuk

Re: God and false prophets

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Dube, those you mention - Uebert Angel, Owuor, Bushiri and thousands of others are charlatans, sons of Baal and Ashtoreth, self-seekers and self-glorifiers; they are mercenaries.

The nature of the prophecies you mention are those of devils, diviners and destroyers. They have nothing whatsoever to do with God, except...that they serve as the judgment of God upon unrepentant sinners who are snared by the enemy at will (1 Timothy 2:26).

Upon reading your letter, I went to
https://www.facebook.com/ProphetUebertA ... =1&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and replied to all those participating. I do wonder if those entries will remain for you to see (they are there at the time of sending this email).

The Lord, I believe, is giving you something to think about; He's warning you. You are rightly questioning the spiritual validity and value of someone showing off knowledge of your address and phone number. Accurate prophecy means nothing in itself:

Deuteronomy 13:1-5 MKJV
(1) If a prophet rises among you, or a dreamer of dreams, and gives you a sign or a wonder,
(2) and the sign or the wonder which he foretold to you occurs, saying, Let us go after other gods which you have not known, and let us serve them,
(3) you shall not listen to the words of that prophet or that dreamer of dreams. For the LORD your God is testing you to know whether you love Jehovah your God with all your heart and with all your soul.
(4) You shall walk after the LORD your God and fear Him, and keep His commandments, and obey His voice, and you shall serve Him and hold fast to Him.
(5) And that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has spoken to turn you away from the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt and redeemed you out of the house of slaves, to thrust you out of the way in which the LORD your God commanded you to walk. So you shall put the evil away from the midst of you.

Prophets of God? Not in the least! These are thieves, liars, destroyers, yes, murderers, feeding themselves without fear:

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 MKJV
(13) For such ones are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
(14) Did not even Satan marvelously transform himself into an angel of light?
(15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works.

Read Our Testimonies and see how the true work of God should appear. Read also The True Marks of a Cult. These kinds of ministries are either cults or cults in the making. What is a cult? It is a work of men and not of God, no matter how innocent or good it may appear and no matter how much good it may appear to be doing. Run for your life, Advocate.

Victor

Return to “The True Marks of a Cult”