Religion Meets Reality

Correspondence regarding Proverbs, Poems, and Music.

William Woeger

Re: Religion Meets Reality

Post by William Woeger »

Good to see it finally completed and posted for all to see. Recently shared it as did others on facebook.

W

Dennison Rivera

Post by Dennison Rivera »

The following Facebook responses are related to an email I sent out to notify writers that their articles were used for this video.

We have sent notification to the correspondent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: 11/20/2016
To: Desirée M. Mondesir

This is a notification that one or more of your articles have been used in a video project posted on the following page:
Religion Meets Reality http://www.thepathoftruth.com/videos/re ... eality.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-Dennison Rivera

Religion Meets Reality
The Path of Truth
thepathoftruth.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Dennison Rivera

Thank you! God Bless!

Ok, did you watch the video? Any thoughts?

I just watched your video and I'll address some items one at a time. First, I didn't see where there were any references to my content so I'm not sure why you sent this notification unless you just really wanted me to watch it, get my opinion, etc.

Second, the overarching issue I take with this video and your website is the utter lack of balance and understanding. You're mixing the good with the bad, the wheat with the tares. By creating this video, you've managed to slander SEVERAL authentic men of God simply because they died a death that wasn't natural. This is unscriptural which leads me to my next point.

Third, the summation you make is that because someone dies a sad death, that it is automatically, always because they were unrepentant sinners. That is simply not true. There are absolutely those who die as a judgement of God or as a result of stepping out from under His protection through rebellion in some area or many areas. There are also those who die simply because they made a mistake. Not a sin, but a mistake (i.e. taking a plane in bad flying conditions). They didn't sin, they simply made an unwise decision that they paid dearly for. There are also those who die simply because we live in a fallen world and there are evil people and evil occurrences in the world. Yet you lump all of them together without considering Scripture.

In essence, this is what Job's accusers said to him. They postulated that he had sinned in some fashion which was why he was being attacked, never dreaming that God was actually bragging on Job. They also did not take into context the "double" that he would get for his trouble. David in the Psalms and Solomon in the Proverbs wrestled with why the righteous struggle, but they wicked live long and well. It perplexed them because religion gives you a formula. The problem is, God is not a God of algebraic formulas. He's sovereign and as such, does and allows what He pleases and requires faith and obedience from us in the process. This doesn't jive well with religious mindsets. This is why religion is the enemy of God. It wants a God it can figure out, manipulate, and control. But if that was who and what God was, then He wouldn't be God because the very nature of God is unsearchable, unfathomable.

The Bible shows us that all of the original apostles - save John the Beloved - died gruesome deaths. Were they unrepentant sinners? Many of the prophets died gruesome deaths. Were they unrepentant sinners? Jezebel hunted down many prophets in her day beside Elijah and the 100 that Obadiah (the servant, not the prophet) hid in 2 caves. Were they unrepentant sinners? The Prophet Elisha got sick and died. Was he an unrepentant sinner? Christians are slaughtered in Muslim countries and persecuted unto death in Communist countries. Were they, are they unrepentant sinners? Jesus, the very and only Son of God, died the most gruesome death possible under the Roman Empire. Was He an unrepentant sinner? Of course the answer to all of these questions is no.

You are mixing the wheat with the tares and in doing so, you become guilty of grave sin yourself in being a voice of the Accuser of the Brethren. Based on your website content, you appear to have a "ministry of exposés." The problem with that is you can't find that ministry anywhere in Scripture. Yes, apostles and prophets expose false teachers, but they do it in balance, maturity, and understanding; it's not all they do. Jesus didn't *just* call out the Pharisees; He did other works too. Elijah and Elisha didn't *just* confront Jezebel; they did other works too. And the danger with doing nothing but calling out "false teachers" is that more than likely, you begin to operate in the very spirit you accuse them of: the false prophetic; accusing the brethren. This is very dangerous because, like with the Salem Witch Trials, those who go a' hunting witches very often begin to operate in witchcraft through their false accusations.

Here are some posts on the topic.

http://www.desireemmondesir.com/home/20 ... s-prophets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.desireemmondesir.com/home/20 ... witch-hunt" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I know you more than likely will not like this message and that is fine. But if you have a true call of God on your life, especially to the prophetic, I would highly encourage you to sit under and listen to biblically sound, balanced ministries where the apostolic and prophetic goes forth so you can truly understand how biblical prophetic ministry operates and what its true function in the Body of Christ and local church is. Turn to the Gospels and the epistles to see how the apostles and prophets did function and are called to function. Read Ephesians 4 about the Fivefold ministry. Read about the nine ministry gifts.

God Bless Dennison,

Desiree

Hi Desiree,

I appreciate the time you put into giving me your honest assessment. Just to clarify, I was citing all the articles I was using for the video and for some reason I must have confused you as one of the authors. I believe I saw your bio posted as a type of “advertisement” with a pink background and must of thought that meant you were the writer. Despite my error, I believe the Lord arranged this meeting so you may hear the truth.

You make comments such as: “the overarching issue I take with this video and your website is the utter lack of balance and understanding”, “You’re mixing the good and the bad”, “you’ve manage to slander SEVERAL authentic men of God”, etc. You fail, however, to provide anything specific to substantiate these accusations.

You go on to say that men of God not dying tragic and meaningless deaths “is unscriptural,” without saying how. Whereas our video provides scriptures and substance to prove the premise that those who die accidental and tragic deaths are in fact in sin.

You say: “Yet you lump all of them [those dying by disease and accidents] together without considering Scripture.” What scriptures have we not considered? And did not the Lord lump them together in the Scripture quoted twice in the video?

Luke 13
(1) There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
(2) And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things?
(3) I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
(4) Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
(5) I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Are those killed or destroyed by such catastrophes the worst of all the sinners? No, but without repentance the Lord says you will likewise perish. He doesn’t allow for a third category of random wipe outs, as you do.

Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? And one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father” (Matthew 10:29) The Lord arranges all these things; He is in full control. Nothing is random.

Do you not believe the Lord keeps those who are His? Does He not bless those who are His? He blesses them with abundant life, not with tragedy and death. Though we all will physically die, the way one dies testify about one’s life. True followers of Christ know that their life ends by taking the cross and following Him. This may include physical martyrdom. Jesus Christ knew that He would die. Those who follow Christ, like the original apostles, knew by following the path of truth they would die. Their deaths didn’t come by accident or catastrophe. Their deaths come directly from their testimony of Christ, as with Stephen. He was prepared to preach the truth even though it would require him to give up everything, including his life.

Matthew 16:
(24)Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow Me.
(25) For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for My sake shall find it.

Those people who perish in accidents like what is recorded in Luke 13, perish because they didn’t repent or deny themselves and take up the cross.

Furthermore, one can perish while they yet breathe. Aren’t people perishing in the consequences of their sins? They are plagued with diseases such as Alzheimer’s, cancer, tumors, diabetes, etc. and may live a long-time perishing. People perish because they don’t walk in the ways of God. They seek after their desires and not His.

You write:

The Bible shows us that all of the original apostles - save John the Beloved - died gruesome deaths. Were they unrepentant sinners? Many of the prophets died gruesome deaths. Were they unrepentant sinners? Jezebel hunted down many prophets in her day beside Elijah and the 100 that Obadiah (the servant, not the prophet) hid in 2 caves. Were they unrepentant sinners? The Prophet Elisha got sick and died. Was he an unrepentant sinner?... Jesus, the very and only Son of God, died the most gruesome death possible under the Roman Empire. Was He an unrepentant sinner? Of course the answer to all of these questions is no.

To quote Victor Hafichuk from The Path of Truth: “Search the Scriptures and show me where you find a true man of God dying by accidental death or nasty disease. It doesn’t happen. Martyrdom, yes ;natural causes, yes; premature or ugly death, no. God reigns over all.” (http://www.thepathoftruth.com/false-tea ... kerson.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;)

Of course, Jesus is not an unrepentant sinner. These are all silly statements because those you list died in the service of God. By the same token, aren’t you presenting Jezebel as possibly a martyr? The same goes for the prophets of Baal. They all died violent deaths. You’re the one lumping the false ones with true ones. Your preaching allows Jezebel and the prophets of Baal to be Christians too, but the video you reject exposes that lie!

-Dennison

Dennison Rivera

Sent: 11/27/2016

I completely stand by everything I've said and I hope someone can learn from our private conversation that you chose to share in breech of deceny and common respectful practices amongst writers. It's a poor practice to reveal private conversations without asking permission; it makes you untrustworthy in your profession. But now that I understand you merely seek to try and trap writers/ministers, we won't be communicating any further.

Sent: 11/27/2016

You expressed your thoughts clearly and I thought it would be good for everyone to see. So if you "hope someone can learn from our private conversation" then whats the problem? Is there something you would like to edit on the post or retract? If you completely stand behind your statements then why are you unwilling to share this with the public?

Facebook Alert: This person isn't receiving messages from you right now

Beryl Knipe

Post by Beryl Knipe »

Hi everyone - I see this is a

Spiritual Consultant || Thought Leader || Author || Blogpreneur http://DesireeMMondesir.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Typical - really!

Beryl.

Michael Demerling

Post by Michael Demerling »

Thank you Dennison,

For posting the facebook conversation with Desiree. Very interesting indeed. Perhaps Desiree dropped out because she felt little confidence in her worldly religious views. She most likely cannot monetize the above discussion to sell more of her books or seminars which might be a goal for her.

While Jesus Christ and most of His apostles died violent physical deaths they did so by being called and chosen by God. They bore good fruit for God after receiving His Spirit with much evidence shown in the Scriptures. Those in the video were not likely called by God, refused to repent of their worldly ways, practiced and taught false and sinful doctrine (Pride in their flesh, Easter, Christmas, Trinity, Go to Church, Grace is over Law, etc...) and ultimately misused the names of God to the destruction of their flesh. It should be a lesson to everyone who pays attention that we need to fear God in every aspect of our life.

Correct me if I have drawn any false conclusions or used incorrect words above.

Thanks Ronnie, for posting the new direct link to the "Religion Meets Reality" You Tube video.

Sincerely,
Michael

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Dennison, perhaps you'd like to do an FT with Desiree, using the materials already in place and adding some comments? The irony I find here is that she "works in the spirit of Jezebel" as she preaches to allegedly denounce it. And, being mammon-minded and in worship of it, she charges for her unholy instruction, like Jezebel encouraged Ahab to forcibly take his neighbor's vineyard.

Dennison Rivera

Proverbs 11:5-9 (KJV)

(5) The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way: but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness.
(6) The righteousness of the upright shall deliver them: but transgressors shall be taken in their own naughtiness.
(7) When a wicked man dieth, his expectation shall perish: and the hope of unjust men perisheth.
(8) The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead
(9) An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

A fair Scriptural theme and counterpart portion to the video.

Dennison Rivera

Victor Hafichuk wrote:A fair Scriptural theme and counterpart portion to the video.
I like this translation better:

(8) "The righteous is delivered from trouble,
and the wicked walks into it instead.
" (ESV)

Dennison Rivera

The following correspondence relates to this subject:
All the Disciples Died Horribly - David Wilkerson

Dennison Rivera