What the U.N. needs to admit about the Palestinian refugees

Current news, notices, or relevant matters at hand.
Victor Hafichuk

What the U.N. needs to admit about the Palestinian refugees

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

The stark political deception and injustice is extraordinary. So, you want money? Will money help or save you? So-called Palestinians receive billions in aid from foolish Western donors, yet they live in bondage to their own people, the Arab nations, and are terrorized by ruthlessly tyrannical military governments like Hamas, Fatah, Hezbollah, and others.

Meanwhile, tiny Israel began as a refugee country, received ZERO aid, its refugees having to leave everything behind, entering the land with nothing, yet are thriving, this despite the fact they are forced to spend billions in defense because the Muslim nations vow to exterminate them any way they can.

So what do giveaways do? What does welfare do? Here are "Palestinian" people screaming for independence, receiving aid that by its very nature neutralizes independence, and they live in constant misery. On the other hand, Jews roll up their sleeves, get resourceful, conquer deserts, drain swamps, suffer all the pains and tragedies this world has to offer, and bloom as flowers in a desert after a fresh rainstorm. Wow!

Jews have suffered in Egypt as slaves; they have suffered in the wilderness as wanderers, they have suffered being greatly outnumbered and outarmed throughout the conquest of Canaan, accosted and oppressed by several empires that have come and gone over the millennia; they have been without a nation for 2000 years and now they're back in their own original homeland, having reclaimed it from great neglect and desolation, now flourishing in every way conceivable, though outnumbered and hated everywhere. Go figure. And the world has yet to get the message that they are here to stay, inventive, productive, resourceful, beneficial, and... invincible.

Go figure? No, go pray. God has reserved, preserved, and conserved this people. He's the One Behind It All. And these nations continue in their ignorance and feeble ways to oppose God, not knowing they can only lose. They can only sow what they reap; they can only suffer what they intend and propose to do to Israel and the Jews. There it is.

Psalms 2:1-12 ESV
(1) Why do the nations rage and the peoples plot in vain?
(2) The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD and against His anointed, saying,
(3) "Let us burst their bonds apart and cast away their cords from us."
(4) He who sits in the heavens laughs; the Lord holds them in derision.
(5) Then He will speak to them in His wrath, and terrify them in His fury, saying,
(6) "As for me, I have set My King on Zion, My holy hill."
(7) I will tell of the decree: The LORD said to me, "You are My Son; today I have begotten you.
(8) Ask of Me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession.
(9) You shall break them with a rod of iron and dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel."
(10) Now therefore, O kings, be wise; be warned, O rulers of the earth.
(11) Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
(12) Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and you perish in the way, for His wrath is quickly kindled. Blessed are all who take refuge in Him.

Tell me, people, if that isn't exactly what's been happening all along. Those prophetic words were written about 3 millennia ago and continue to return again and again, plaguing Israel's enemies without ceasing. Time to "kiss the son" and make peace with Israel, yes? And not on your terms, but God's terms, right?

For you reconstructionists, as God said of His Only Begotten Son, so He said of Israel, "Out of Egypt have I called My son." He promised to fulfill His promise of the land, victory, and prosperity to the Jews and He will KEEP HIS WORD, being Omnipotent, Faithful, and True. This, He does in OUR DAY. Is it not marvelous in our eyes? Great and Terrible is the Day of the Lord, Great for those who love Him and terrible for those who oppose Him. There it is.

https://israelunwired.com/un-needs-admi ... -refugees/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Current Events and Notices”