Doubts about that prophet

Current news, notices, or relevant matters at hand.
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Doubts about that prophet

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Nicholas recently wrote, expressing some doubts about Victor being that prophet.

See below, with Victor's response following.
Nicholas wrote:So I have had a few doubts as to the validity of you being that prophet Victor, however I believe that stems from a lack of understanding. I have watched the video but I haven't read the papers yet. I have also had a problem truly taking to heart the gravity of the doctrines being taught here out of a lack of perspective. This truly is life or death and the false gospel of "grace" has had me bound in complacency before and is crouching at the door, ready to swallow me again. Only by the grace of God will I be delivered from such a foe.
and
Nicholas wrote:Though I have some doubts, I know the Lord will deal with them in his time because I believe you are that prophet so much so that I am pointing people to TPOT and reciting the doctrines I learn here because they ARE truth. Perhaps it's just Satan trying to screw with my head but I know it's something important to be addressed.
Victor replied:

Nicholas, it’s not about my being that prophet but about the Words put in my mouth to speak. Those are what people need to pay close and serious attention to:

“I will raise them up a prophet from among their brothers, one like you, and will put My Words in his mouth. And he shall speak to them all that I shall command him. And it shall happen, whatever man will not listen to My Words which he shall speak in My Name, I will require it of him” (Deuteronomy 18:18-19 MKJV).

It says nothing about having to know who is that prophet. So what if a child or a donkey speaks the Lord’s Word? Should one be any less responsible to or for what is said?

Jesus healed the blind man even though the man didn’t know Who He was until later.

So if anyone wonders why I identify myself, I believe my carnal concern is that I be recognized:

“For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) dwells no good thing…” (Romans 7:18 MKJV).

On the other hand, I believe I’m compelled to declare my calling in Christ, even as the Lord let others know at times by many illustrations Who He was in the Father.

“I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then with the mind I myself serve the Law of God but with the flesh the law of sin” (Romans 7:25 MKJV).

Though the Lord comes as a thief and sends His servants as thieves, He also gives them fair warnings so that men are without excuse when they refuse to believe. Moses told the Israelites Who sent him and for what purpose. If they believed, it went well for them; if not, God destroyed them. It’s no different today.

So understand, it’s not about me, a mere conduit or vessel, but about the Truth the Lord has required me to speak to all.

\/

Return to “Current Events and Notices”