Blessings and Curses

Current news, notices, or relevant matters at hand.
Victor Hafichuk

Blessings and Curses

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

People, while there is a propensity in every man, including me, in the flesh, that is, for I am but a man as anyone else, to boast or to focus on oneself, I do truly want that the Lord Jesus Christ receive the Glory, Honor, Blessing, Thanksgiving, and Praise. HE is my Priority, my Desire, my Pleasure, my Life, my Raison d'être. My foremost desire, my sanctified ambition, is that He is thrilled, full of joy at whatever cost, whatever it takes on my part.

Having said these things, I was inspired moments ago to say the following, as egocentric as it obviously seems to sound, but I know it's perfectly true. Being one with the Risen, Living, Almighty Lord Jesus Christ, I say this:

Those whom I have blessed have been blessed and those whom I have cursed have been cursed. As well, those who have blessed me have been blessed according to their blessing, and those who have cursed me have been cursed according to their cursing.

So, it is. This has been my constant experience over many years, and more intensely and frequently as the years have passed.

Why do I say this? I'm not sure. Don't I expect trouble making such statements publicly? Of course, I do, though that's not why I'm saying these things. I'm just declaring the Truth as it stands.

With father Abraham, I share this decree of God:

Genesis 12:1-3 MKJV
(1) And the LORD said to Abram, Go out of your country, and from your kindred, and from your father's house into a land that I will show you.
(2) And I will make you a great nation. And I will bless you and make your name great. And you shall be a blessing.
(3) And I will bless those that bless you and curse the one who curses you. And in you shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Coming in His Name, I have surely found these words of the Lord to be so true:

"And truly I say to you, You will not see Me until the time come when you say, Blessed is He who comes in the Name of the Lord" (Luke 13:35 MKJV).

Let him who has ears to hear, hear.

Brandon LaBerteaux

Re: Blessings and Curses

Post by Brandon LaBerteaux »

Victor, I don't believe you are egocentric in the slightest. To the world, perhaps you appear as such, because you think it not robbery to be equal--that is to share in glory, power, and authority--with God.

But do the Scriptures not speak that the Lord is creating us in His image? Do they not say that we are gods? Do they not say that we shall share in His glory? The difference is between who is doing these things. Do we do them of ourselves, or is it the Lord's doing?

Philippians 2:5-11 MKJV
(5)  For let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus,
(6)  who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God,
(7)  but made Himself of no reputation, and took upon Himself the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men.
(8)  And being found in fashion as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
(9)  Therefore God has highly exalted Him, and has given Him a name which is above every name,
(10)  that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of heavenly ones, and of earthly ones, and of ones under the earth;
(11)  and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

John 17:20-24 MKJV
(20)  And I do not pray for these alone, but for those also who shall believe on Me through their word,
(21)  that they all may be one, as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You, that they also may be one in Us, so that the world may believe that You have sent Me.
(22)  And I have given them the glory which You have given Me, that they may be one, even as We are one,
(23)  I in them, and You in Me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that You have sent Me and have loved them as You have loved Me.
(24)  Father, I desire that those whom You have given Me, that they may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me, for You have loved Me before the foundation of the world.

2 Corinthians 3:18 MKJV
(18)  But we all, with our face having been unveiled, having beheld the glory of the Lord as in a mirror, are being changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Lord Spirit.

2 Thessalonians 1:5-10 MKJV
(5)  For this is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God for which you also suffer,
(6)  since it is a righteous thing with God to repay tribulation to those who trouble you,
(7)  and to give rest with us to you who are troubled, at the revealing of the Lord Jesus from Heaven with the angels of His power,
(8)  in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God and who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ,
(9)  who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,
(10)  when He shall come to be glorified in His saints and to be admired in all those who believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that Day.

For those who have been given to see, it is beyond any shadow of a doubt, plainly obvious, completely manifest that you have not been the hero of your life, but The Lord Jesus Christ, Risen Lord and Savior, has fashioned you into the man you are today, granting you life, and that abundantly.

I say bring the trouble. Such statements are the winnowing fork at work. The Truth is a dividing sword, and I thank the Lord that He has given you His Sword to take back the land and usher in His Kingdom in this Day of Days.

Blessed be the Lord, and the Lord bless you, Victor. He is establishing His Kingdom, and it's the most wonderful thing the world and men have ever known, though they cannot recognize it while the birth pains are in process. All shall see in time.

Isaiah Dillard

Post by Isaiah Dillard »

Amen Victor!

Matthew 10:40-41 ESV
40 Whoever receives you receives me, and whoever receives me receives him who sent me.
41 The one who receives a prophet because he is a prophet will receive a prophet’s reward, and the one who receives a righteous person because he is a righteous person will receive a righteous person’s reward

Those that judge unrighteous and by appearance, that are blinded by sin, would make the accusation of your statements being egocentric. Is this not what Jesus and His Apostles were accused of? In reality, it would be egocentric if you were as Clayton Jennings, Todd White, Joseph Prince, Joel Osteen, Rick Warren, etc: glorify themselves using The Lord's name.

One of the fruits I was able to see (by God's grace), is that you are NOT egocentric. You make everything about The Lord Jesus Christ, and to look to Him. The flesh is not glorified, but our Lord Jesus Christ through you.

As The Lord prayed, He has given His glory to you, as you and Him are one:

John 17:22-23 ESV
22 The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one;
23 I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me

To deny this reality, is to deny Him. I thank The Lord Jesus Christ for His prophet that He has appointed in this age for His will, purpose and glory. Praise God for these scriptures being fulfilled:

Ephesians 4:12-14 ESV
to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ, 13 until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood,e to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ,
14 so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes

Thank you Lord Jesus Christ!

Brad Currin

Post by Brad Currin »

Hi Victor
Yes what you say is the truth. The Lord has blessed me through the truth you speak (you speak of Him).
It goes well with me, maybe not as the world perceives it ( not saying I have not been blessed in provisions, I have) but, to just be thankful in where the Lord has me.
I too am aloof to the physical, so often I too ask myself. How come I did not see that which is obvious to others?
But what is perceived by the senses is worldly, I know my lack of perception in the physical only heightens/proves that which I have been given is not of my own ability.
I know I have received a measure of faith that few have been given. I have told the Lord that I am thankful for what He has given me, even though I do not yet fully comprehend/understand/know this precious gift. For it can not be quantified, analysed or measured, but the inner me knows that it is His work in me. LORD, thank you for Your work you are doing in and through Victor.
AMEN
Brad Currin

Return to “Current Events and Notices”