FROM FOOL TO FLUTTERBY

Current news, notices, or relevant matters at hand.
Victor Hafichuk

FROM FOOL TO FLUTTERBY

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

NO LONGER THE FOOL: Phone visit with Martin, Jeannie, and Ronnie Tanner, sharing what has occurred with me this morning, March 10, 2018. I now find fulfilled, wonderfully so, the Word, which the Lord spoke to me in 1984, “From now on, if you call yourself a fool, you call Me a fool, for I have delivered you.” From then on, I called myself a fool many times and felt terrible about doing so. I couldn’t deny that what I was often saying and doing seemed so perfectly foolish.

Then, in these past few years while dealing with the Bensons, Dena Dahl, Sean Fife, Sara Schmidt, and finally Paul Cohen, I’ve entered a muddle spiritually, wondering why I couldn’t see through those people and what they were all about - so wicked, lazy, deceptive and rebellious.

Then, in the aftermath, the last one, Paul, being gone five months now, the muddle has intensified. By questioning why I couldn’t see them for what they were, I was saying, “God, what a fool I’ve been!” Narrowing it down to recent weeks, it’s been harder yet and now in this past week, I’ve been in great turmoil, mystified, perplexed, dismayed, disquieted, troubled about the losses, deception, and betrayal. I’ve been duped, used, and abused. “Why? How couldn’t I see it and do something about it?” I’ve been asking.

Now, the Lord has been making known to me that those Words spoken in 1984
are for this day, this era of my life. Now is the time they apply. Yes, I HAVE been a fool all this time, blind and deaf, but these past decades since the time of that Word in ’84 have been a process of the Lord delivering me from being a fool. It’s been the cocoon. A caterpillar has more freedom crawling and eating than being subjected to the state of a cocoon, which has been my lot for over 30 years. But to enter the next state, the chrysalis is necessary and inevitable.

How foolish it seems that a crawling caterpillar should work itself into a form of corpse and death, a chrysalis, just to be a colorful “flutterby” and fly, but that is what has happened with me. Yes, I spun a cocoon, which seems so foolish, but it is the Lord Who has done it and has brought me to the flutterby state we all covet, spiritually and otherwise. That’s precisely why He would say to me what He did – this cocoon stage has certainly seemed foolish enough, but it is God’s doing to a wonderful and glorious end.

“Yes, now I am that butterfly, no more to crawl or squirm, for it’s His work, I can’t deny, for I was but a worm.” There it is, in a song that was written in two stages, years apart. Interesting?

This morning, March 10, 2018, I came to understanding and rest on this matter; I’m at peace now, and thankful. I see promise now of great things, as the Lord has prophesied over many years by many people as well as speaking to me personally. Time for Take Two, now.

When I relayed these thoughts to Martin, Jeannie, and Ronnie, Martin said that three times in our visit at his home last Thursday, March 8, he wanted to repeat those Words of the Lord to me but didn’t do it. It was meant to be this way. We also discussed relevant passages in Isaiah 42 and 43 that apply to me and this day. Some of them:

“Who is blind but My servant? Or deaf, as My messenger whom I sent? Who is blind as he who is perfect, and blind as the LORD's servant” (Isaiah 42:19 MKJV).

“Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall sprout; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, rivers in the desert” (Isaiah 43:18-19 MKJV).

I’m so thankful. Lord Jesus, thank You!

James Sorochan

Re: FROM FOOL TO FLUTTERBY

Post by James Sorochan »

Amen !

Joseph Harris

Post by Joseph Harris »

AMEN as well!

Proverbs 1:5(WEB)
(5) That the wise man may hear, and increase in learning;
that the man of understanding may attain to sound counsel

This assembly is thankful to Martin, Jeannie, Ronnie, Marilyn
and others for providing wise counsel unto the prophet
when inquired of.

New Beginnings!

- Joseph

Thierry Bwuzure

Post by Thierry Bwuzure »

AMEN, Amen!

"So much for which to be thankful."

Blessed be the ones who come in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you, Lord!

Return to “Current Events and Notices”