Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Empowered From Above

Current news, notices, or relevant matters at hand.
Victor Hafichuk

Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Empowered From Above

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Sarah Sanders is doing a superb job, empowered from above. May God continue to furnish her with faith, courage, power, self-control, and wisdom, even as He has.

May I make a suggestion: There are vile parties commenting, vulgar, insulting, crude, low, base creatures that have no right to express themselves in any self-respecting social setting. I do believe there are limits of toleration.

Though we need to have the freedom to express ourselves and put forth strong differences of opinion, we DO NOT have the right to be brutish and unreasonable under the banner of free speech.

I think administrators here (her FB page) need to X out the offenders. Here's a Scripture of support, I think:

2 Peter 2:12-14 KJV
(12) But these, AS NATURAL BRUTE BEASTS, MADE TO BE TAKEN AND DESTROYED, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
(13) And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the daytime. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;
(14) Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: a heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children....

Note: Not granted freedom to do oral violence but to be destroyed, says the Word of God. They need to go and not be permitted to defile a constructive, respectable atmosphere.

Dogs are to be on a leash, not permitted to defecate and urinate anywhere they please. As President Donald J. Trump would say, "It only makes sense!" Surely.

https://www.facebook.com/victor.hafichu ... 0901804739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sarahsanders.png
sarahsanders.png (412.16 KiB) Viewed 2820 times

Return to “Current Events and Notices”