The Truth About Billy Graham, and the Battle in the Heavens

Current news, notices, or relevant matters at hand.
Alan Agnew

The Truth About Billy Graham, and the Battle in the Heavens

Post by Alan Agnew »

Regarding Billy Graham, Victor Hafichuk wrote:
I proclaim to the entire world that this man, Billy Graham, has misrepresented the Lord Jesus Christ and the Gospel more than most preachers in all of history combined. Yes, this sounds like opinion with the use of relative, unquantified terms, exaggeration, but I cannot sufficiently stress the evil this man has done.

If this passage written by the apostle Paul to the Corinthians does not apply to Billy Graham and the multitudes of his admiring co-workers, it applies to NOBODY:

2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV
(13) For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
(14) And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
(15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

I dare say Billy Graham has done more to bring down America and the world than anyone I know, including George Soros, Barack Obama, any of the Popes of Rome, and so many others. I dare say this man has been the smoothest, most delightful, admired, beloved, influential, famous, favored servant of the Prince of this World (Satan) that humanity has ever known. You want proof? Here it is. Tell me how you will argue with Jesus Christ:

"And He [Jesus] said to them, You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God" (Luke 16:15 MKJV).

By this man, God has sent strong delusion that people should believe a lie, according to these Scriptures:

2 Thessalonians 2:8-12 MKJV
(8) And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the breath of His mouth and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming,
(9) whose coming is according to the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
(10) and with all deceit of unrighteousness in those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, so that they might be saved.
(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie,
(12) so that all those who do not believe the truth, but delight in unrighteousness, might be condemned.

I am absolutely abhorred for daring to speak these things about Billy Graham but I solemnly swear to you that God has revealed these things to me.

And here's the thing, if you have been deceived by this man into thinking he is a man of God, you are yet in your sins, I don't care who you are, from an ordinary child to the highest official of a church, any church, from the common citizen of any nation to the President of the USA.

Do I rail? Do I condemn? No, I speak the Truth in Christ and call on all to repent. Humble yourselves, repent, call on the Lord Jesus Christ, the Savior of all men, and come out of darkness into His Magnificent Light that knows no bounds. Jesus Christ is LORD, Almighty God, Creator of All.

Amen and Amen! Thus says the Lord!
This is being passed on because Victor wrote on Facebook:
". . .pass it on. There rages a battle in the heavens, all glory to our Redeemer Who Lives!
One battlefront showed up in the many comments under Matt Walsh's post.

Kat Parker

Re: The Truth About Billy Graham, and the Battle in the Heavens

Post by Kat Parker »

Truth is never popular, but it is needed. Thank you for speaking it out. Billy Graham passed away at 99. You would think a good long life, but he had Parkinson’s disease, as did Ray Prinzing. Also, I heard that Joel Osteen was leaving the ministry to sell a product. I hope it’s true.

Thank you again for all you say and for all of your teachings. I like to print out the teachings, as it is easier on my eyes, and I can pass them on.

By His grace and mercy, I’m still here in Boulder City, Nevada

Respectfully, Kat

Michael Johnson

Post by Michael Johnson »

Billy Graham seemed quite the Harmless One to me, until I realized His "" conversion "" rate was SO tiny that something just HAD to be wrong !! I was duped in thinking Like all the World, that Billy was the end All of True Christian-ity. But I always wondered How in the world does One KEEP up this ongoing converting ROUTINE YEAR AFTER YEAR. WELL WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH NOW ! THANK YOU VICTOR AND PAUL FOR Your HUMBLE SERVICE TO US. WHO DESIRE TRUTH. NOT HUMAN FABLES. Michael in Modesto, CA

Michael Johnson

Post by Michael Johnson »

Also lest We forget, Billy was a STAUNCH Pope and CATHOLICS WORSHIPPER. PROBABLY OTHER WORLDLY RELIGIONS TOO

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Michael, not sure what you're saying about Billy Graham's "conversion rate." He had a great one as far as statistics, compared to any other preacher; however, those are figures of proselytes by men and not converts by the power of God. We're talking tares, tares, tares. The world's religious nominal Christian landscape or "field" has been filled with tares.

I also need to inform you that Paul Cohen is no longer with us. You can read all about it at the Forum here.

Alan Agnew

Post by Alan Agnew »

Victor Hafichuk has posted a new comment to pass on:
Billy Graham is the chief prince of Ishtar/Ashtoreth/Easter, perhaps her greatest champion of all time. He is in the person of Tammuz, that is, Nimrod rebirthed according to Semiramis, his widow, who invented the cult of Ashtoreth. Billy Graham has been the great hero spirit of Nimrod and now gone, from which point we begin a new era.

If anyone is interested in these matters, there's a free download on the net of Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop - makes for rather heavy, but interesting reading.

As the false are exposed, so shall the true be made manifest.

[Many people],...pass these messages on, if you will.

Alan Agnew

Post by Alan Agnew »

A new posting by Victor on Billy Graham to pass on:

Daisy Fitch I'm not here to argue anyone's points, but I do feel compelled to share this scripture. Forgive me for posting a picture, I'm very slow at typing.

(Ronnie Tanner included the Scriptures Daisy shared here in text)

2 Timothy 2:14-26 MKJV
(14) Put them in memory of these things, charging them before the Lord not to dispute about words to no profit, to the subverting of the hearers.
(15) Study earnestly to present yourself approved to God, a workman that does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth.
(16) But shun profane, vain babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.
(17) And their word will eat like a gangrene; among whom are Hymeneus and Philetus,
(18) who have erred concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection is already past, and who overthrow the faith of some.
(19) Nevertheless the foundation of God stands sure, having this seal: "The Lord knew those who are His." And, "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity!"
(20) But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honor, and some to dishonor.
(21) Therefore if anyone purges himself from these, he shall be a vessel to honor, sanctified and useful to the Master, prepared for every good work.
(22) But flee youthful lusts, and follow righteousness, faith, love, peace, with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
(23) But avoid foolish and unlearned questions, knowing that they give birth to strifes.
(24) But the servant of the Lord must not strive, but to be gentle to all, apt to teach, patient,
(25) in meekness instructing those who oppose, if perhaps God will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth,
(26) and that they awake out of the snare of the Devil, having been taken captive by him, so as to do the will of that one.
Victor Hafichuk wrote:Hi Daisy Fitch. Have you red what I've published on Billy Graham? I can solemnly swear to you that the Lord Jesus Christ revealed Billy Graham's fallacy to me shortly after my wife and I received His Spirit in 1975 (you can read about that, too, in my story, What the Lord Has Done With Me, or in my testimony).

You appear to be objecting, trying not to "strive," but let me ask you: "Why would the Lord inform me of Billy Graham as He did? Was it only for our sakes or was it to "shout from the housetops that which He has spoken in our ears"?

Not looking to argue or "discuss points" so much as to reason with those who haven't heard what I've heard. And let me also tell you that it has cost me my life to declare these things. Has it cost you your life to speak and act in agreement with BG and those who believe he's a man of God?

Saints rejoice with persecution. I certainly do, and not because we're glory seekers or masochists. Neither am I trying to be nasty with anyone, believer or unbeliever. But how is it I get this vicious backlash from people professing faith who praise and honor Billy Graham as a great and glorious man of God? Shouldn't that tell you something? Who are the persecuting, who are the persecuted, who reacts as a Biblical believer to persecution and who does not?

Let me ask you more: What do you think of the Lord's words, "That which is highly esteemed among men is an abomination with God"? Can you think of anyone in the world, perhaps in all of its history, who is more loved and popular than Billy Graham?

Think on these things, Daisy. You have some very serious matters to consider for your life, do you not? If I'm all wrong, you may not have anything to worry about, but what if I AM right? And how does one argue in all honesty, objectivity, and rationally with what I've said here?

Are these not grave matters people need to hear, for their souls' welfare? Let me try with a few names and you can fill in all FB tags available:

[Many people tagged]

Will you all pass on this Word, please?

Return to “Current Events and Notices”