A new posting by Victor
on Billy Graham to pass on:
I'm not here to argue anyone's points, but I do feel compelled to share this scripture. Forgive me for posting a picture, I'm very slow at typing.
(Ronnie Tanner included the Scriptures Daisy shared here in text)
2 Timothy 2:14-26 MKJV
(14) Put them in memory of these things, charging them before the Lord not to dispute about words to no profit, to the subverting of the hearers.
(15) Study earnestly to present yourself approved to God, a workman that does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of Truth.
(16) But shun profane, vain babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.
(17) And their word will eat like a gangrene; among whom are Hymeneus and Philetus,
(18) who have erred concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection is already past, and who overthrow the faith of some.
(19) Nevertheless the foundation of God stands sure, having this seal: "The Lord knew those who are His." And, "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity!"
(20) But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and of silver, but also of wood and of earth; and some to honor, and some to dishonor.
(21) Therefore if anyone purges himself from these, he shall be a vessel to honor, sanctified and useful to the Master, prepared for every good work.
(22) But flee youthful lusts, and follow righteousness, faith, love, peace, with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
(23) But avoid foolish and unlearned questions, knowing that they give birth to strifes.
(24) But the servant of the Lord must not strive, but to be gentle to all, apt to teach, patient,
(25) in meekness instructing those who oppose, if perhaps God will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth,
(26) and that they awake out of the snare of the Devil, having been taken captive by him, so as to do the will of that one.
Victor Hafichuk wrote:Hi Daisy Fitch. Have you red what I've published on Billy Graham? I can solemnly swear to you that the Lord Jesus Christ revealed Billy Graham's fallacy to me shortly after my wife and I received His Spirit in 1975 (you can read about that, too, in my story, What the Lord Has Done With Me, or in my testimony).
You appear to be objecting, trying not to "strive," but let me ask you: "Why would the Lord inform me of Billy Graham as He did? Was it only for our sakes or was it to "shout from the housetops that which He has spoken in our ears"?
Not looking to argue or "discuss points" so much as to reason with those who haven't heard what I've heard. And let me also tell you that it has cost me my life to declare these things. Has it cost you your life to speak and act in agreement with BG and those who believe he's a man of God?
Saints rejoice with persecution. I certainly do, and not because we're glory seekers or masochists. Neither am I trying to be nasty with anyone, believer or unbeliever. But how is it I get this vicious backlash from people professing faith who praise and honor Billy Graham as a great and glorious man of God? Shouldn't that tell you something? Who are the persecuting, who are the persecuted, who reacts as a Biblical believer to persecution and who does not?
Let me ask you more: What do you think of the Lord's words, "That which is highly esteemed among men is an abomination with God"? Can you think of anyone in the world, perhaps in all of its history, who is more loved and popular than Billy Graham?
Think on these things, Daisy. You have some very serious matters to consider for your life, do you not? If I'm all wrong, you may not have anything to worry about, but what if I AM right? And how does one argue in all honesty, objectivity, and rationally with what I've said here?
Are these not grave matters people need to hear, for their souls' welfare? Let me try with a few names and you can fill in all FB tags available:
[Many people tagged]
Will you all pass on this Word, please?