The Lord Jesus Christ Is Faithful and True

Current news, notices, or relevant matters at hand.
Victor Hafichuk

The Lord Jesus Christ Is Faithful and True

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Good Sabbath! I want you to know, to be reminded that the Lord is Faithful and True.

"There is nothing He can't do, nothing He won't do for you. Look to Him."

Tang Williams

Re: The Lord Jesus Christ Is Faithful and True

Post by Tang Williams »

Victor Hafichuk wrote:"There is nothing He can't do, nothing He won't do for you. Look to Him."
Thank you Victor. To hear these words [again] are very refreshing. The Lord is Faithful and True. Amen.

'But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.' Psalm 40:31 KJV

Sabine

Post by Sabine »

Good Sabbath, Victor, and amen!

Isaiah Dillard

Post by Isaiah Dillard »

Amen! Thank you for the words Victor. As Tang said, they are refreshing. I would like to share an analogy that blessed me this morning, testifying of The Lord's faithfulness and to keep our trust in Him.

Last night before going to sleep I read "Guess Who Appreciates Satan", and this morning I read "The Great Promise of the Lake of Fire and the Second Death". After approximately 20 minutes of reading, I went in my basement about 20 minutes after and began to do a few upper body exercises using the shakeweight pro as a 'wake me up'. After the time, I then started doing pushups and stopped at 10 and said "my arms are on fire", and it made me think back to what I just read.

Then it came to mind the correlation between exercising and the Kingdom of God, when it comes to the fires. When we workout, the body part you are focusing on begins to have pain and we use the terminology of that area being on fire. Why is it on "fire"? Because the fat is being burned and turned into muscle. What is weak, is becoming a strong. The fire is painful for the time, but you know it's going turning the fat into muscle and building strength. In order for this to happen, we must have opposition and resistance, which is where Satan comes in to serve His purpose as that. In the teaching "Guess who appreciates Satan", Victor describes this in a vision that shines light in this:

"I was once given a vision of Satan along with another vision. These visions were given me back to back in 1975 and fulfilled in the 7th year of 1982.

The scene was a hilly pastureland with sheep scattered here and there, some white, some black, and some in between. I was a white sheep. In that field was an altar, about four feet high, five feet long, and two feet wide.

I was on that altar, and Satan was behind the altar killing me. He had a long knife, more like a short, slender two-edged Roman sword, and he was bringing it down on me. Facing the altar, standing and watching with pleasure, was the Lord Jesus (Satan and Jesus were facing each other). Jesus was about twenty feet away from the altar, relaxed, with arms hanging in front on him, hands clasped.

As Satan was about to kill me, I thought, “Lord, help! Do something! The Devil’s killing me!” But the Lord not only didn’t save or protect me, He was very pleased with what was happening. Down came the knife, and my soul left my body and, I think, “floated” up toward the Lord to become one with Him. (It either did that or I hoped that would be the outcome.)

I didn’t like what Satan was doing, but God did.

God was pleased with the sacrifice. He appreciated Satan’s work. Therefore, He appreciated Satan, who performed his duty according to God’s will. "

The Lord uses Satan as a messenger of wrath to test and try us. To give us opposition. To give us resistance. To give us exercise (trials) that are needed to build spiritual muscles (faith):

1 Peter 1:7 MKJV
1 Peter 1:7 7 so that the trial of your faith (being much more precious than that of gold that perishes, but being proven through fire) might be found to praise and honor and glory at the revelation of Jesus Christ,

Though it is painful for the time, we may have hope and faith in The Lord to know that it will work for good and thank God for the fire, as it's burning the fat (the flesh) to transform into muscle (The Spirit). Praise The Lord, for He is faithful, true and wise beyond measure.

Romans 11:33 MKJV
O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments, and His ways past finding out!

Isaiah 55:8-9
8 For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor your ways My ways, says the LORD.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.

May we, by His Grace, keep our faith in hope in Him, and Him alone.

Return to “Current Events and Notices”