The Brute Beasts of Harvest Hades

Current news, notices, or relevant matters at hand.
Victor Hafichuk

The Brute Beasts of Harvest Hades

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Here is the testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ by Peter and by me of the Bensons - Lois, Mark, and Mariko, who were expelled over 2 years ago from Harvest Haven, which would more appropriately have been known as "Harvest Hades" because of their presence, works, and influence as succinctly described herein:

2 Peter 2:9-22 KJV
(9) The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
(10) But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, self-willed, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities.
(11) Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord.
(12) But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
(13) And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the daytime. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you;
(14) Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: a heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
(15) Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
(16) But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man's voice forbad the madness of the prophet.
(17) These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved forever.
(18) For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
(19) While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
(20) For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
(21) For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
(22) But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

No truer words were spoken of these people. No other people deserve this description more than do those beasts named here.

I was amazed, appalled, and greatly chagrined at the revelations of what they were responsible for behind my back, covertly engaging in deliberate, conscious, personal, wicked warfare against me. Martin VanPopta has testified with conviction, substance, accuracy, and integrity by firsthand experience of their ways and how Mark tried to subvert him against me. And by God's grace, Marilyn and I have been granted to see these things by undeniable proofs and testimonies of many, independently of Martin and Jeannie.

The Lord has removed a demon-possessed witch who stole, lied, plotted, deceived, destroyed, and practiced her sorceries on all.

The Lord made known to me that the people mentioned were there as thieves, liars, and murderers; destroyers, express puppets of Satan to wreak havoc, to steal, to kill, and to destroy, even as the prince of this world has usurped authority over Adam and Eve, all their seed, and creation to do the same on earth these past six millennia. His reign is over, which will be manifest in the years to come.

For thirty years, I suffered these people, giving them incessant counsel, reproof, correction, and warnings from the Lord and they despised all of it all the way. These are in league with the sons of Korah, Balaam, and Cain, seed of the serpent.

On some, the Lord has had a limited measure of mercy, overthrowing them in the wilderness, barring them from the Land of Milk and Honey, yet not altogether destroying them for their unbelief and rebellion. He has not permitted their shoes to wear out and has provided their needs to the extent they've honored Him. The Lord is just and merciful "beyond the call of duty."

The Lord has removed Satan for the third and final time and thrown him into the Lake of Fire. First, cast out of Heaven to pour his wrath out on earthly inhabitants, then arrested and thrown into the Bottomless Pit for a time, then let loose for a season to manifest his nature once more, leading the attack against the Lord and His saints, then defeated for all eternity by the Lord's servants and brothers, who "loved not their lives unto death."

As a climax I never saw coming, the Lord removed the familiar friend with whom I had fellowship and by whom was often succored. He turned to unforgivable betrayal, despising the goodness of God. His damnation is greatest of all because he was granted the most light to give an account for. The Lord reward him according to his works as He did Alexander the coppersmith.

It is finished. As recorded decades ago, the Lord did what He told me He would do - He has hooked Paul Cohen by the nose and turned him back
to where he came from, as a dog is turned to its vomit again.

People, it has been grievous, but I assure you, the Lord has turned the long, horrific season of destruction, murder, and grief to one of eternal redemption, reconciliation, even resurrection. From grief to glory! Take Two!

From Hell and Death to Heaven and Life for all. Mourning turned to joy! We now witness the Resurrection Power and Work of the Lord Jesus Christ in our midst quietly at work and Speaking in a Still, Small Voice, yet not so still or small, after all.

It is a New Day! The Lord is doing a New Thing, giving us sure and great cause to sing:

Psalms 126:1-6 ESV
(1) A Song of Ascents. When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dream.
(2) Then our mouth was filled with laughter, and our tongue with shouts of joy; then they said among the nations, "The LORD has done great things for them."
(3) The LORD has done great things for us; we are glad.
(4) Restore our fortunes, O LORD, like streams in the Negeb!
(5) Those who sow in tears shall reap with shouts of joy!
(6) He who goes out weeping, bearing the seed for sowing, shall come home with shouts of joy, bringing his sheaves with him.

Praise the Lord! He is God! "There is nothing He can't do; there is nothing He won't do for you. Look to Him!"

Alan Agnew

Re: The Brute Beasts of Harvest Hades

Post by Alan Agnew »

Amen! The Hope for the world will be fulfilled as you say.

As for those you speak of, thank God they are done away with. Regarding Mark Benson and other beasts, I had originally thought the Bensons were sluggards who should have quit. No, it was worse than that as you say — they subverted authority and willfully did evil. They would not have quit, for they were there to destroy, and they failed.

What The Lord Has Done With Me will eventually cover all of what happened, Lord willing.

Anyhow, good Sabbath, all!

Return to “Current Events and Notices”