Vaccinations

Current news, notices, or relevant matters at hand.
Noreen Weaver

Vaccinations

Post by Noreen Weaver »

Just curious as to how to handle what seems like possible manditory vaccinations in the near future.
Do we submit to the government and vaccinate our children or maintain our convictions, protect our children and end up in jail? Then the state will take over and vaccinate them anyway. I assume since you understand the risks and dangers of fluoridation in our water that you also would understand the risks in immunizations. If you have any insight as to how we, anti-vaccinate Christians should respond to this growing pressure to vaccinate our children, I would be very interested to hear from you. Immensely enjoying reading and sharing your articles.
God Bless You as you Seek Truth.

Victor Hafichuk

Re: Vaccinations

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Proverbs 3:1-8 MKJV
(1) My son, forget not my law; but let your heart keep my commandments;
(2) for they shall add length of days, and long life, and peace to you.
(3) Let not mercy and truth forsake you; tie them around your neck; write them upon the tablet of your heart;
(4) and you shall find favor and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
(5) Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and lean not to your own understanding.
(6) In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
(7) Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and depart from evil.
(8) Healing shall be to your navel and marrow to your bones.

Noreen, when you believe and obey the Lord, you will know what you need to do in any of these mundane matters. In His faithfulness to those who love and obey, He will show you the way. He will open doors no man can shut and shut doors no man can open.

Matthew 6:33-34 MKJV
(33) But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
(34) Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow; for tomorrow shall be anxious for its own things. Sufficient to the day is the evil of it.

Return to “Current Events and Notices”