The feast - keeping that is a sin

Correspondence regarding acceptance. Our teaching can be found here.
Michael Ternus

The feast - keeping that is a sin

Post by Michael Ternus »

Greetings, I wanted to bring to your attention this topic I found by accident in reading material regarding preacher Jim Staley. When I went back to find it under the categories of teaching and diabolical’s I found it nowhere. I found it very informative specially with The Scriptures referenced. I’m assuming this is an oversight and can be corrected. I recently came out of the mainstream replacement theology and was studying about the feast of Hanukkah. I feel it was a blessing to stumble across this information. Especially on it appears to have been hidden. It needs to be listed openly in the teachings. Thank you Mike

Victor Hafichuk

Re: The feast - keeping that is a sin

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Not sure what you're asking for, Mike. Will this help? It was under False Teachers:

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/false-tea ... staley.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Victor Hafichuk

Here's the topic you mentioned:

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/falsehood ... is-sin.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You need only use the "search" function posted.

Michael Ternus

Post by Michael Ternus »

I Victor, i’m sorry I didn’t make myself very clear. I hadn’t lost the articles location, but was trying to explain that the article should be made available under your teachings or false hood exposed. I did use the search function initially to try to find it and that did not come up. If a person was looking for the subject of keeping God’s feasts of the old testament, they would be hard-pressed to find it where it is currently located. Just trying to be helpful. Brother in the Lord, Mike

Victor Hafichuk

Mike, I hear you and thank you for your observation and concern. I've been vexed by the site's arrangement for many years. I tried talking to Paul and Sara about it but all they could do was resist and insist on their own way. Is it any wonder they are no longer with me? It seems to me the time was well overdue for these rebels to be thrown out and thrown out, they were.

Many others have had the same difficulty. I discussed this matter with Ronnie and he seems to understand the problem and has promised to make things much simpler. I don't know how long it will take but not long, I hope.

Thanks again for caring enough to point out the shortfalls. I really do appreciate it.

Return to “Acceptance”