What happens to those not in Christ ?

Correspondence and discussions regarding The Restitution of All Things.
Alvin Naicker

What happens to those not in Christ ?

Post by Alvin Naicker »

Hi everyone!! Recently a family member of mine passed away he wasn't a part of the Lords body, an naturally I've bin wondering about the after life an by faith given by grace those who know the Lord understand he is the only way to salvation and if you are Christs you'll be in heaven but my question is what happens after death to those apart from him ? greatly appreciate wisdom regarding these thoughts thank you all!!

Corey Hedstrom

Re: What happens to those not in Christ ?

Post by Corey Hedstrom »

Hi Alvin,

I'm glad you came here to get answers to your questions about death. There are many writings on the PathofTruth.com website which will answer your question. Here is a list of some of those writings to get you started:

Diabolical Doctrine: Salvation Is Possible Only in This Life
Diabolical Doctrine: The Wicked Are Annihilated
Diabolical Doctrine: Some Are Predestinated to Burn in Hell Forever
Diabolical Doctrine: The Soul Is Immortal
Diabolical Doctrine: Deathbed Conversions to Christ

Corey

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Here are some other places on our site where your question is answered, Alvin, with examples from our lives and what the Lord has revealed to us:

Starting here and going on for a while:

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/what-the- ... surprising" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And in this Issue of Life:

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/the-issue ... uicide.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Corey Hedstrom

Post by Corey Hedstrom »

Thank you, Paul!

I highly recommend everyone who has, or knows others who have considered suicide, to read the reply Victor and Paul had for Shari, entitled: On the Question of Suicide

Speaks of suicide but ends with The Life. Praise God!

Corey

Return to “The Restitution of All Things”