The False and Misleading Gospel of "Accepting" Jesus Christ

Letters from those finding their way in faith.
Glenn

The False and Misleading Gospel of "Accepting" Jesus Christ

Post by Glenn »

Hello----Thanks for having a place to ask questions on your site ---I am a christian seeking answers on the holy spirits work for salvation and to find out if there is any work to be done on mans part----like the sinners prayer, and was the sinners prayer always said after jesus resurrection? from AD to now?................I guess I asked 3-4 questions...........I am curious to hear if man really has no part in salvation and then a explaination of that process..?..from scripture of coarse.............................sincerely
Glenn J

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: The False and Misleading Gospel of "Accepting" Jesus Christ

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Read the following on our site, Glenn:

“Accepting” Jesus Christ as Your Personal Savior
How One Is Saved
Obedience

And while you're at it, familiarize yourself with the rest of our site by checking over the Site Map. There's much more to help you with answers to your questions. Be diligent and dig in. Observe and put into effect what you hear - it's for your salvation. The Lord is Good, Faithful, and True, Always.

Paul and Victor

Glenn

Post by Glenn »

thanks you have good info ---the churchs at present are messed up in strange doctrines of men ----I like geislers chosen but free---------I was looking at early chuch fathers today ..............their views are different from todays denominational doctrines.......
fathers like eusebius athanasius basil jerome ambrose ignatius clement polycarp josephus irenaeus justin aristides origen cyprian

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Are you finding good things from the early “church fathers”? Everyone has some truth, but what we need is The Truth, the Lord Jesus Christ. We need to go where He is, and we're told He is “outside the camp.”

“Therefore Jesus also, so that He might sanctify the people through His own blood, suffered outside the gate. Therefore let us go forth to Him outside the camp, bearing His reproach. For here we have no continuing city, but we seek one to come” (Hebrews 13:12-14 MKJV).

That's what the Lord has done for us, Glenn. Have you red Our Testimonies? For the more complete story, read wHaT tHe LoRd HaS dOnE wItH mE. And tell us more about your spiritual journey, if you will. We're interested in hearing about what the Lord has done in your life. Whatever we do in faith begins and ends with Him.

By the way, wasn't Josephus a non-Messianic Jew, and not a “church father”?

Paul

Return to “Finding Our Way In Faith”