Scurrilous Attack from Stay City Rentals

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Randy G.

Scurrilous Attack from Stay City Rentals

Post by Randy G. »

(This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.)

Mr. Cohen..stick to your false religion and the worship of money along with the rest of your evil kind

Paul Cohen

Re: Scurrilous Attack from Stay City Rentals

Post by Paul Cohen »

What's my “false religion,” Randy? Why do you say I worship money and who are my “evil kind”? Just what specifically are you charging me with here? And why are you writing from Stay City Rentals? What do they have to do with this?

I pose this question to Stay City Rentals as well. “Contact,” please pass this on to the appropriate authority. I want to know why I'm being falsely accused by one of your people. Likely you know nothing about it, in which case, you'll appreciate being informed.

Otherwise, what kind of business is this?

Paul Cohen
Helena, MT

Randy G.

Post by Randy G. »

Your attack on paul washer is unwatranted..
You spit out your vial poison like the demon worshiper you are..

Randy G.

Post by Randy G. »

Dont contact me anymore you money grubbing cult leader.,

Randy G.

Post by Randy G. »

Ive warned you about emailing me servant of satan worshipper of money...i an a soldier of christ ..and wield its sword.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

The Lord Jesus Christ rebuke you, Satan!

How do we know you? Because all you can do is spew hatred, accuse and condemn. You have no substance...which is the definition of darkness...absence of light.

Surely, you find yourself compelled to guard your false god we've exposed, savoring the things of men (Matthew 16:23). The Lord has exposed you, hasn't He? We are the ones who stand with the Lord Jesus Christ, by His will and appointment.

Go your way, devil.

Victor Hafichuk & Paul Cohen

Return to “Judging by Appearance”