A Wannabe Apostle - Larry E. Burns

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

A Wannabe Apostle - Larry E. Burns

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: A comment to Mr Cohen
To: The Path of Truth
Date: 5/7/2015 7:00 PM

1 Corinthians 4:
3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
4 For I know nothing against myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.
5 Wherefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and make manifest the counsels of the hearts; and then shall each man have his praise from God.

After reading your "indictment " against Mr G. Warnock, I come to agree with his statement. That you had no authority to make the accusations you did against this man.

Mr Burns
Apostle of the Lord Jesus

Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2015 8:20 AM
To: Larry
Cc: Victor Hafichuk
Subject: Re: A comment to Mr Cohen

Mr. Burns, on what authority do you declare that we didn't have the authority to speak as we did to George Warnock? if you were an apostle of the Lord, you would realize your unsubstantiated opinion is worthless and you wouldn't dare offer it in His Name.

But you do so because you're a fake who speaks his own words and takes God's Name in vain. You're a wannabe, a self-made apostle and anti-Christ in action.

Paul Cohen
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2015 9:12 AM
To: Paul Cohen

Mr Cohen; I have One who can and will justify me in your eyes, and you will repent with tears!

A son of the Living Christ.

Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 8:04 AM
Subject: Re[3]: A comment to Mr Cohen

Here's a sample of your convoluted thinking, Larry:

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Christianity ... speech.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Christianity --Youth Issues/Speech
Expert: L E Burns Apostle of Jesus - 12/13/2012

Question
It is wrong to use bad words when it stumbles someone, but often we use it to describe something. For example: "oh shit", "damn hot", "dumb exam". Can we use it in this way?

Answer
Alicia, the only bad words the Lord recognizes that would damage a Christians fellowship with Him, is blaspheming the Holy Spirit, or using His name in vain..

As one grows in the likeness of Christ, control of the tongue, and the thoughts of the mind, come under control of the Spirit of Christ abiding in the believer.. So don't worry about it....

But I found your question in the Question Pool, so somehow, you didn't ask the expert Larry burns apostle of Jesus Christ.

Use my direct email Alicia. That way I get the question right away, and can send an answer right away.... Okay?

Mr Burns.

So while a believer doesn't have to worry about ungodly, fleshly coarseness and vulgarity because they will “grow in the likeness of Christ and will come under the control of the Spirit of Christ abiding in the believer,” they should worry about blaspheming the Holy Spirit as they “grow in the likeness of Christ and will come under the control of the Spirit of Christ abiding in the believer”?

“Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear” (Ephesians 4:29 ESV).

You set aside offenses that need to be reined in for the glory of God, but form a trap of fear for blaspheming the Spirit of God, not even knowing or defining what blasphemy against the Holy Spirit is, to the confusion and detriment of an ignorant one seeking counsel.

Everything that comes from your so-called apostolic mouth is trash, “Mr.” Burns. You've set yourself up on high, assuming apostleship no less, for a corresponding fall. In all arrogance and hypocrisy, you blaspheme the Holy Spirit when confronted by us on your presumption, refusing the Truth and boasting of yourself as if God is behind your foolishness.

“My brothers, do not be many teachers, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation. For in many things we all offend. If anyone does not offend in word, the same is a full-grown man, able also to bridle the whole body” (James 3:1-2 MKJV).

Victor Hafichuk & Paul Cohen
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 8:56 AM

Oh fellas, fellas, fellas... You have so missed the Simplicity of the Christians spiritual life, that you have need of someone to teach you of the basics, of who is the potter, and who is the clay.

Hebrews 5:12 For when by reason of the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need again that some one teach you the rudiments of the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of solid food.
13 For every one that partaketh of milk is without experience of the word of righteousness; for he is a babe.
14 But solid food is for fullgrown men, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern good and evil.

Gentlemen, we all start out as babes in Christ, and learn as we grow.....! " The flesh profits nothing! " We learn of the process of acquiring the victories of deliverance from the ways of the old man, but this takes time!

Phillipians 2:....13 for it is God who worketh in you both to will and to work, for his good pleasure.

This is HIS work, through HIS Grace, which is His ever present enabling power to bring the believer into doing what He has called them to do, and to be, what He has called them to be. Which is the product of ..........

Ephesians 4: 11 And he gave some to be apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12 for the perfecting of the saints, unto the work of ministering, unto the building up of the body of Christ:
13 till we all attain unto the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a fullgrown man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
14 that we may be no longer children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, in craftiness, after the wiles of error;

Gentlemen, He becomes ones Saviour quite easily, but to come under His Lordship takes time. And He doesn't take Lordship, He must be given Lordship willingly, and voluntarily.

He is the Shepherd of His sheep gentlemen, and His under shepherds need to remember that.

I remain His anointed.

Sent: Monday, May 18, 2015 12:33 PM
Cc: Paul Cohen
Subject: Re[5]: A comment to Mr Cohen

Your oversized crown will drop from your head over your body and lock your arms so that you are rendered impotent in the sight of all.

Victor

-------- Original Message --------
Date: 2015-05-18 16:38
To: Victor Hafichuk <Victor Hafichuk>

Mr Hafichuk

If I were to be seeking the glory, you would be right. But I learned many, many years ago, not to seek any glory from men, only Him. Even when the disciples performed a miracle and the crowd tried to honour them for such acts of The Lord, they tore their clothes and declared the works weren't of them, but Him who loved them. Even Jesus did the same, always saying it wasn't Him, but the Father.

I have used this witness many times over the years, listening to sermons, preachings, teachings, and always looked to see who was getting the glory. And if it wasn't Jesus, I knew it wasn't of Him. If you seem to think that I am seeking glory, point it out!

Sincerely In Him

Mr Burns...

Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 7:14 AM
Subject: Re[7]: A comment to Mr Cohen

We don't “seem to think,” Larry, we know, and pointed out your glory-seeking beginning with the first response. If speaking your own words as though you represent the Lord isn't seeking your own glory, what is?

“He who speaks of himself seeks his own glory, but he who seeks the glory of Him Who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him” (John 7:18 MKJV).

When Victor's prophetic words in the last response are fulfilled, you will know the truth of what we say.

Paul

Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 7:38 AM

Gentlemen! Here is Paul, giving his opinion on some matters, with no unction of the Lord on the matter. And why was Paul able to give his opinion on a matter? Because he had been found trustworthy. Or was Paul seeking his own glory?

1 Corithinas 7: 12 But to the rest say I, not the Lord: If any brother hath an unbelieving wife, and she is content to dwell with him, let him not leave her.

vs.25 Now concerning virgins I have no commandment of the Lord: but I give my judgment, as one that hath obtained mercy of the Lord to be trustworthy.

Many years ago, the Lord had given me a word for a brother in Christ. But knowing this brother I asked him, "who I would have to be for him to receive this word?" And he said...." Elijah!" At that very moment the Lord spoke to me, and said.... " tell him someone greater than Elijah is here!" Now the Lord was not speaking about me, but He who is in me.....!

Fair enough, IF Victors prophetic words come to pass. BUT, if Victors prophetic words don't come to pass, then I guess Victor will have to repent, and climb down from his horse.

Sincerely In Him, and He in me..
Mr B.

Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 8:23 AM
Subject: Exposed!

Victor Hafichuk - prophet or tool of satan?
Idiots to Avoid: Victor Hafichuk and Paul Cohen | Ironwolf

Wow fellas. I did a little search and got a real eyefull....... Guess I been a little gentler towards you fellas, than some of these exposes........

I didn't want to list them all, but I don't think I need to add to the list...!

Good luck boys, hope to see you at the judgement seat of Christ.

Mr Burns...

Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2015 8:31 AM
Subject: Re: A comment to Mr Cohen/Exposed!

You missed what Paul said at the end of that segment you quote from in Corinthians, Larry:

“… according to my judgment. And I also think that I have the Spirit of God” (1 Corinthians 7:40 MKJV).

Was Paul right in his thinking? Yes - ample proof from God clinches it for those who have eyes to see.

Are you right in your thinking? No, you have no proof or witness from God whatsoever. On the contrary, your counsel and works have been exposed as carnal and anti-Christ.

As for what you said to your friend, his mention of Elijah reminded you of the Scripture you quoted to him. That wasn't the Lord speaking or giving you those words - it was simply something coming from within you. And since this is the case, you flatter yourself with false modesty, saying the Lord wasn't speaking about you but about Himself when He supposedly said “tell him a greater than Elijah” was there.

If you were in Christ, however, you would be greater than Elijah, and those words could truly be said of you, because you and the Lord would be one.

“For I say to you, Among those who are born of woman there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist. But he who is least in the Kingdom of God is greater than he” (Luke 7:28 MKJV).

“He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him Who sent Me” (Matthew 10:40 MKJV).

As for the links you've sent us, you only confirm your pedigree by readily identifying with our accusers who have no substance and ill motives. If that's what you insist on, Larry, go your way with your father, the Devil. If, by the grace of God, you're willing to hear the other side, it's available to you and has been all along:

Shaparenko, Gene: A Pygmy Acts Like King Kong.

Paul

Sent: May-20-15 9:01 AM
To: Victor Hafichuk
Subject: Seems like.

Victor, when you took an allexperts post to Alicia to make a point that I was seeking Glory. But Here is the rest of the story with Alicia you didn't include.

Question
QUESTION: Mr Burns, it's me Alicia. In my past question, you told me that "damn" can be replaced by "darn", would you like to tell me more examples please? Any words that we should never ever use?
ANSWER: Well Alicia, seeing your email in my inbox, gave me great joy. And where your from in Malaysia, and to where I live here in Canada, is such a great distance, and here we can write back and forth in seconds. Isn't technology something else?

Alicia, I will let you in on a little secret. Just the fact that you have been noticing that inappropiate words don't set right with you, is a clue that your conscience has become more sensitive to what is right, and what isn't1 So it's not like you need someone to tell you what is inappropriate for a Christian, because the One you said you believed in and confessed it so, and caused your new birth, is doing the job!

James, was caused to write...James 3:8 But no man can tame the tongue. it is an unrestrainable evil, full of deadly poison. 9 With it we bless our God and Father, and with it we curse men, who are made in the likeness of God.
10 Out of the same mouth come blessings and curses. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.
11 The spring does not pour forth from the same opening both the sweet and the bitter water, does it?
12 It is not possible, my brothers, for a fig tree to make olives, or a vine to make figs, is it? Thus no spring is able to produce both salt and sweet water.

The only way that the tongue can come under control, is when we listen and obey the One who *nudges* us, when we do speak wrongly.

James 1:26 If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceiving his heart, the religion of this man is useless.

Many things we used to do, without even thinking about them, now come to our attention. This is a sign of the changes that take place in a Christians life, compared to those that aren't!

Then we even move on, to where even inappropriate thoughts can be brought under control, as they must.

Keep em coming Alicia, Every step, you gain more wisdom! But I still would like to hear why you and Buddha ceremonies came to be. Would you share?

Sincerely In Him
Mr B.

---------- FOLLOW-UP ----------

QUESTION: Well, my passed away uncle was a budhists, so when my family and I went to his funeral, we had to use the joss stick.

ANSWER: Hi Alicia... Okay! I can understand.... It was the same scene in Elijahs time. Naaman was cured of Leprosy by the Lord when he washed in the Jordan, and came to believe in Jehovah through Elijahs ministry. But he was a servant to his Boss, and when his Boss went into the idols temple, Naaman had to bow down as suppost to his boss. And Naaman realized that it would appear as though he were bowing down to the idol as well. So he told Elijah, that although it appeared like he was worshipping this idol, he really wasn't, because of his new found belief in the God of Elijah..

Great Story, eh?

Sincerely in Him

Mr B.

Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2015 8:21 AM
Subject: Re: Seems like.

Larry,

At the beginning of this correspondence, you wrote, “After reading your "indictment " against Mr G. Warnock, I come to agree with his statement. That you had no authority to make the accusations you did against this man.

Mr Burns
Apostle of the Lord Jesus

George Warnock himself declared to me personally that he hadn't received the Spirit of God, yet there he was presuming to be a teacher of the Kingdom of God, representing Jesus Christ. What should that in itself tell you? Teachers of God are anointed; unless anointed by His Spirit, they have no right before God to present themselves as George did and as do you.

If you were an apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ, you should and would know these things, but you don't, so how can you presume to persuade the world you are His anointed apostle? Of course, you will fool some, perhaps many, but you don't fool God and you don't fool those who are anointed with His Spirit and who are in the True Service by the Power of His Spirit.

The rest of Alicia's story proves little and isn't necessary, if not sufficiently irrelevant. As Paul Cohen last wrote you, “If speaking your own words as though you represent the Lord isn't seeking your own glory, what is?

Again: “He who speaks of himself seeks his own glory, but he who seeks the glory of Him Who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him” (John 7:18 MKJV).

Not that we believe there are no longer apostles, but in the forty-two years since Christ made Himself known to me and granted me His gift of repentance and Spirit, we have only met and heard of false apostles. You are not a true one. This we know by your fruits - mannerisms, expressions, words and by the witness of the Holy Spirit.

Do we wish to put you down or to glorify ourselves? Do we want this conflict? No. Would we want to have wonderful brothers and sisters to fellowship with in the Spirit? Most certainly. But we can only fellowship in spirit and truth. There is no other way to godly harmony.

Victor

Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2015 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: A comment to Mr Cohen/Exposed!

Jesus is Lord, Jesus is God almighty.. He has come in the flesh! And He is my Lord, and My God. And Greater is He who is IN ME, than they that are in the world..

And all these gifts of the Spirit have been manifest in me, through Him who abides/lives, in me. I don't need your acceptance to authenticate what is Truth!

Sincerely In Him, and He in me.

Bar-Elohim.

1 Corinthians 12:3 Wherefore I make known unto you, that no man speaking in the Spirit of God saith, Jesus is anathema; and no man can say, Jesus is Lord/God, but in the Holy Spirit.
4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
5 And there are diversities of ministrations, and the same Lord.
6 And there are diversities of workings, but the same God, who worketh all things in all.
7 But to each one is given the manifestation of the Spirit to profit withal.
8 For to one is given through the Spirit the word of wisdom; and to another the word of knowledge, according to the same Spirit:
9 to another faith, in the same Spirit; and to another gifts of healings, in the one Spirit;
10 and to another workings of [1] miracles; and to another prophecy; and to another discernings of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; and to another the interpretation of tongues: *n1
11 but all these worketh the one and the same Spirit, dividing to each one severally even as he will.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: May-24-15 10:53 AM
To: Paul Cohen; Victor Hafichuk
Subject: Validation, or invalidation?

Gentlmen;

Jesus Christ Himself, was accepted by many, and rejected by many,
no matter what He did, or said.

Paul also, was accepted by many as likened to a father with his
children, but was rejected as a nobody as well.

So to have you fellas invalidate me, and this ministry is really of
no concern to me. For I have One who does, and will continue to do so,
whether you agree, or disagree.

I remain;

In Him.

larry b..

Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2015 11:16 AM
To: 'Mr Burns'; Paul Cohen
Subject: RE: Validation, or invalidation?

Validation by another Jesus will never do, except to bring destruction on yourself and those ordained to destruction. So be it. You've determined your course.

\/

Sent: May-24-15 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: Validation, or invalidation?

Victor, If you really KNEW THE FATHER, then you would know me! For I have come from THE FATHER...!

L.

Sent: May-24-15 12:58 PM
To: 'Mr Burns'
Subject: RE: Validation, or invalidation?

I don't know you because I don't know those whom the Father of the Living, Present, Risen-from-the-dead Lord Jesus Christ in Heaven doesn't know, and now by us He says to you to get out; He doesn't know you. You are a phony, of your father the Devil, serving your belly.

“Your oversized crown will drop from your head over your body and lock your arms so that you are rendered impotent in the sight of all.”

Victor

Sent: May-24-15 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: Validation, or invalidation?

" Matthew 10: 32 Every one therefore who shall confess me before men, him will I also confess before my Father who is in heaven."
" Luke 12: 8 And I say unto you, Every one who shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God: "

Well Victor, I have been confessing Christ before men for near 40 years, so what more can I say? I'll take Jesus at His word, over the words of men, every time.

A son of the living Christ!

Larry

Sent: May-24-15 1:52 PM
Subject: Live and learn...

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but prove the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 and every spirit that [1] confesseth not Jesus is not of God: and this is the spirit of the antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it cometh; and now it is in the world already.*n1

So Victor, HAS he come in the flesh? Not DID he come in the flesh 2000+ years ago, but in this day and age? I answer YES, He has come in the flesh, for He resides in me! And your answer is????

Therefore Victor, by the Word of God, I am of God. Born of Him, through His own " parentage seed ", which is the Word. 1Peter 1:.. 23 having been begotten again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, through the word of God, which liveth and abideth.

Seed = [*StrongsGreek*]
4701 spora spor-ah' from 4687; a sowing, i.e. (by implication) parentage:--seed. see GREEK for 4687 Further " spermazoa "...... Exactly how Mary conceived Jesus. By simply believing and receiving the " seed " / " word of God, the angel delivered...

Sent: Monday, May 25, 2015 5:14 PM
Subject: Question.

Uh Paul, I was reading your testimony on your webpage, and you were saying that you felt your marriage to your wife, wasn't ordained of the Lord. And after meeting Victor, you became convinced, of what you had been thinking, which was putting your marriage to your wife away. Now you didn't say that you did, but it seemed that it was implied. Did you really divorce your wife, because you felt it wasn't right, and that the Lord was against it?

Did I get the right assumption from your post?

Thanks

Larry

Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: Live and learn...

Larry, even if we were wrong, you aren't right. We've given you the Scriptural evidence to prove your error, not that you agree it is true evidence. You, for one example, condemned us with Gene Shaparenko's false charges against us (“Victor Hafichuk - Prophet or Tool of Satan?”). A decent and responsible examination of his lies and accusations along with an honest investigation of our site on the related subject matter would prove without equivocation that Shaparenko is a false witness, an obvious liar and false accuser.

And did you know “Ironwolf” is an atheist, one who doesn't spare to publicly blaspheme in all bitterness the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ? Yet, this is the company you keep to exonerate yourself as an apostle and stone us because we, in the Lord, condemn your false profession, not with godless enmity but with Truth?

But none of that matters to you in the least, does it? Why? Because you aren't after the truth; your only desire is to glorify yourself, even as we've declared and proven repeatedly.

A son of the Living Christ does not falsely accuse and join stone throwers who are false witnesses. You, a self-proclaimed apostle, jump in with both feet into Shaparenko's pit of proven vicious lies, eager to join him in casting his dung at us, no questions asked. Is that what an apostle of the Lord Jesus Christ does? Really? What do you have to say about that matter alone (Shaparenko, Gene: A Pygmy Acts Like King Kong - read all the entries there)?

Matthew 22:12-14 MKJV
(12) And he said to him, Friend, how did you come in here without having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
(13) Then the king said to the servants, Bind him hand and foot and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
(14) For many are called, but few chosen.

Are you heedless and speechless? Yes, you are, and the Scriptures identify the speechless one who has entered another way. Oh, you speak all right, even as did the Pharisees, scribes and Sadducees, but their words were not speech of the Lord, but against Him, weren't they?

You defend yourself with a long-time oral confession of Jesus Christ as Lord and claim possession of His spiritual gifts. Has He not answered the tares as to those very claims?

Matthew 7:21-23 MKJV
(21) Not everyone who says to Me, Lord! Lord! shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in Heaven.
(22) Many will say to Me in that day, Lord! Lord! Did we not prophesy in Your Name, and through Your Name throw out demons, and through Your Name do many wonderful works?
(23) And then I will say to them I never knew you! Depart from Me, those working lawlessness!

Are you a virgin? Certainly a foolish one. What about those?

“Afterwards the other virgins came also, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Truly I say to you, I do not know you.” (Matthew 25:11-12 MKJV)

What do Isaiah and Jesus have to say about your claim to Christ?

“Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying, "This people draws near to Me with their mouth, and honors Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me.” (Matthew 15:7-8 MKJV)

“I know your works and your labor and your patience, and how you cannot bear those who are evil. And you tried those pretending to be apostles, and are not, and have found them liars.” (Revelation 2:2 MKJV)

You write us again asking if Jesus Christ comes in the flesh, vaunting your knowledge while exposing your ignorance and lack of Substance. The Lord came to George Warnock and you didn't confess, but withstood Him. Now He's come to you and you do the same. That's why you don't hear, understand, or faithfully address anything we've written you in our letters:

"If you were in Christ, however, you would be greater than Elijah, and those words could truly be said of you, because you and the Lord would be one.

“For I say to you, Among those who are born of woman there is not a greater prophet than John the Baptist. But he who is least in the Kingdom of God is greater than he” (Luke 7:28 MKJV).

“He who receives you receives Me, and he who receives Me receives Him Who sent Me” (Matthew 10:40 MKJV).

No, Larry, your fruits are not of God. Your allegiance and service is with the usurper. You say the Lord validates you, yet we speak by and for Him. So you may have entered the wedding feast, but you don't belong here. We bind you hand and foot in Jesus' Name. Out you go - it's outer darkness, weeping and gnashing of teeth for you.

Speaking His Word to you, and not our own,

Victor and Paul

Sent: May-26-15 8:59 AM
Subject: Re: Live and learn...

Me thinks you complain way tooo much Victor.

" By two or three witnesses, let all things be confirmed!" That webpage and others have you and Paul down as false teachers. I only pointed to the fact that you have way more " finger pointers " than one or two...! At the very least I am still here, and well able to handle what ever it is you are attempting to prove through from your deception.

The thing about deception Victor, is those under it, don't even know they are. Something that you attempt to lay on me, but don't see in yourself.

"IF you see a splinter in a brothers eye, first clear the log from your own eye. Then you can see clearly to remove the splinter."

Victor you should and probably know as well. That there are Three Witnesses to the Truth. The water, the spirit, and the blood. 1 John5:8,9.

All you've been able to give out is scripture/the water. BUT you haven't presented even that in the Spirit of love, and forget about the blood witness.

[ condemn? keep company with? Exonerate? Stone you? Proven? Join stone throwers? With both feet? Casting dung?] Think maybe you've given me too much credit for these?

Victor, Jesus said to His disciples that were asking Him to send " fire " on these Samaritans who wouldn't make ready for Him.....

Luke 9:55 51 And it came to pass, when the days were well-nigh come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem,
52 and sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him.
53 And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he were going to Jerusalem.
54 And when his disciples James and John saw this , they said, Lord, wilt thou that we bid fire to come down from heaven, and consume them?
55 But he turned, and rebuked them.

Even when Jesus rebuked the Pharisees and Sadducee's, and called them sons of the Devil. He did it in a spirit of love for their souls. You deliver your railings surely not out of love, but it seems you have a hate that is certainly of the flesh! I imagine you do read your own posts, do you not? And can you not see that they contain a different spirit than Christlikeness?

Victor, the Lord has given me a forehead that is harder than flint, for it is needed in dealing with the stubborn, stiff necked, of His. And a threshing sled embedded with stones, for the removal of the husks of the kernels of wheat. Way too many Christians are still weighing too heavily on the outer tabernacle...keeping it active and in control.

Hebrews 9: 8 the Holy Spirit this signifying, that the way into the holy place hath not yet been made manifest, while the first tabernacle is yet standing;
9 which is a figure for the time present;

Hebrews 13: 10 We have an altar, whereof they have no right to eat that serve the tabernacle.

We can see that there is a problem with those who still serve the tabernacle/body/flesh. And the results.

Sincerely In Him.

Larry

Sent: June-29-15 7:15 PM
Subject: Hey Victor.

Hi Victor, you still kickin'?

Just thought I would check in on you and to see if you have gained any light, since we last jousted?

Mr B....

Sent: Monday, June 29, 2015 7:13 PM
Subject: Hey Paul

Hi Paul,

You still around the place? Thought I would check in and see if you have found out anything new in your theology of late?

Mr B...

KimLGill07

Re: A Wannabe Apostle - Larry E. Burns

Post by KimLGill07 »

Don't you guys care that the Bible calls us to love everyone & build each other up? 1 For 13...every person that comes in here that doesn't agree w/ you, you attack & are unkind w/ your words... let the Spirit if God speak from your mouth, that is how true repentance happens & how matters are settled in peace, which we are commanded to be, is peace makers...are you in full confidence that if you weare standing before Yeshua right now that everything you say & do is out of love & truth? You guys are throwing the Bible around to make your points but don't truly understand what it means...the Bible is even meant to be read through the Spirit of God, not our own eyes, & spoken through the Spirit of God as well...Zech 4:6 "not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit," says the Lord of hosts...Everything is to be done by the Spirit of God or there is no truth since He's our leader into all truth, or it's dead works of the flesh...

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Are you a Christian, Kim? Are you sure? Is Larry Burns a Christian? Are you sure?

Rachel Gerrard

Post by Rachel Gerrard »

Kim: We are not called to "build each other up" in our sin - that is not love at all, that is satan's form of love which destroys.

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/falsehood ... alse-love/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Have you seen the way Burns is mocking, scoffing, looking for a fight, smug and smirking in his own self-righteousness? Yet it is the Lord's true servants you accuse of "not loving" and speaking falsely.

How do you know they are not "standing before Yeshua right now"? and are speaking by His Spirit, even to you.

Paul Cohen

Post by Paul Cohen »

Kim, we do love everyone and we know this to be so from Yeshua. Your problem is you don’t know or recognize Him or the love of God. You’re talking to us about a false Jesus and his False Love - Satan’s Last Stronghold.

Read all the writings in the section. The real Jesus doesn’t build up tares – He sends His angels to gather them for the fire, which fire we, His servants, speak.

Paul

Return to “Judging by Appearance”