You are really in error. Real badly.

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

This is an archived correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondent.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Omg
To: The Path of Truth
Date: 2/21/2015 7:26 AM

Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 7:29 AM
To: Janice
Cc: Paul Cohen
Subject: Re: Omg

Hi Janice,

And you know the Truth and speak it with authority straight from the Throne of God by His Spirit Who dwells in you...is that right? We are wrong and you are right? Are you sure? Can you tell us more?

Victor

Janice's reply to Victor's Feb 24th email:

I am so sad for you that I don't have words and I really don't want to get into a never-ending debate over doctrine. I'd rather spend time with my Jesus today. Please just remember that you will suffer the punishment not only for you for judging Gods anointed, but for those whom you cause to fall away from truth. God bless you.

Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2015 9:23 AM
To: Janice
Cc: Paul Cohen
Subject: Re[3]: Omg

No need “to get into a never-ending debate over doctrine,” Janice. Just answer the questions, humbly and honestly. Do we not reserve the right, indeed obey the command, to test the spirits, as counseled by our beloved brother John (1 John 4)?

If you believe, are you not to “sanctify the Lord God in your heart, and be ready always to give an answer to everyone who asks you a reason of the hope in you, with meekness and fear” (1 Peter 3:15 MKJV)?

Is godly discipline as required by the Scriptures too much for us to ask of one who comes accusing us without substance in the Name of the Lord?

Aren't you avoiding the issues and accountability for your judgment and condemnation? Is that good? Is this what “your Jesus” is all about?

You speak of our “judging God's anointed.” Are you saying that the hundreds of those we list under False Teachers are all God's anointed? Really? Or are you referring to only certain ones? You don't say. You don't want to correct; you only want to judge, is that it?

Just answer our questions truthfully and faithfully, Janice. Can you do that? Or do you and “your Jesus” have no time for truth and substance?

Victor

Return to “Judging by Appearance”