"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Randall Linenberger

Post by Randall Linenberger »

I thought this was a christian forum. I was wrong!

Victor Hafichuk

Re: New Member

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Yes, Randall, you WERE wrong, very wrong, and we thank God and Jesus Christ you were wrong, for you see, what is commonly known as "Christian" today is an abomination to God. He abhors it. What is known as nominal orthodox Christianity is vile because it takes the Lord's Name in vain. It says one thing and does another. If it has "good intentions," it paves the road to hell with those for many millions. But mostly, it lies, steals, kills and destroys as the bride of Satan it is. We just don't like that.

Ah yes, we are NOT Christian then, because we have come out from among them and become separate; we refuse to touch the unclean thing (2 Cor. 6:14 - 18). We MUCH prefer to be sons and daughters of Almighty God, keeping all His commandments because we love Him. And because we keep His commandments, He manifests Himself to us. He has come and made His abode in us, just as He promised He would (John 14:21, 23). Isn't that wonderful?

So, if you want to continue being a Christian or wish to mingle with Christians, you're in the WRONG place.

"You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot be partakers of the Lord's table and of a table of demons" (1 Corinthians 10:21).

Rachel Gerrard

Post by Rachel Gerrard »

Amen Victor. Instead of religion, we get to have a real relationship with Him. Praise the Lord.

Dan Lysthauge

Post by Dan Lysthauge »

Randall,

The Sunday Jesus is a lie, Act 20:29 For I know this, that after my departure grievous wolves shall enter in among you, not sparing the flock."

Dan
Dan Lysthauge

Dan Long

Post by Dan Long »

Dan,

So is the Saturday Jesus.........
Pastor Dan Long
Love beyond reason -------אוהב מעבר לכל היגיון------bringing the remnant home-

Return to “Judging by Appearance”