Andrew Murray

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Andrew Murray

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

This is a recent correspondence at The Path of Truth. We have sent notification to the correspondents.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 6:41 PM
To: The Path of Truth
Subject: Andrew Murray

You sirs are off your rocker

Sent: Friday, February 05, 2016 6:47 AM
To: Tami Delisle
Cc: 'Victor Hafichuk'
Subject: Re: Andrew Murray

Tami, we stand amazed and rebuked by your piercing analysis and use of Scripture to show us our error. Your gentle, but firm correction shames us for ever having had confidence in the Truth revealed to us in the Lord Jesus Christ. How marvelously you've put together words of perfect wisdom, justice, and mercy! Surely your great love and personal sacrifice in writing us would lead us into better things, if only we could become man-worshippers like you.

Paul

Sent: Friday, February 05, 2016 8:24 AM
To: Paul Cohen
Subject: Re: Andrew Murray

Paul!

That was a great response! I am just laughing out loud with all sincerity! I too use sarcasm to express myself but you, sir have me beat. That response was a joy to read. Thank you for taking time to reply.

I am not interesting in debating with you over our different opinions or defending my friendship with Andrew Murray. Nor am I motivated to correct or prove you wrong biblically or from my stand point. The job of taking care of my own issues and the knowledge that I have within me the Holy Spirit keeps me out of the realm of trying to fix or disprove another's validity.

That said, Paul, your opinions matter. It's the arrogance I'm more concerned with. However, I do still stand by my remark, and would hope it would cause a minor yield sign in your life that may remind you that there are good things in every man based on the truth that we all bear the image of Christ.

My guess is, like me, you have some imperfections of your own that are painful, and your rant about my friend has something to do with that. In all sincerity, I hope you can find the peace your heart seems to be longing for.

Thanks for the chat,

Tami

Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 7:16 AM
Cc: 'Victor Hafichuk'
Subject: Re[3]: Andrew Murray

Tami, a chat is two people talking. What you've done is given us a lecture and tried to walk away without taking questions or comments, expecting God to pay you well for doing your "Christian" service. But you basically just crapped on Him, so don't expect a nice reward.

2 Peter 2:12-13 KJV
(12) But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption;
(13) And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you….

You're a liar, Tami. You came condemning what God gave us to say about Andrew Murray as "insane," casually dismissing us, yet now tell us that you're "not motivated to correct or prove [us] wrong." The truth is you assumed we're wrong but can't prove it.

Here's another lie along the same lines: "The job of taking care of my own issues and the knowledge that I have within me the Holy Spirit keeps me out of the realm of trying to fix or disprove another's validity."

If you were taking care of your own issues, you wouldn't have dared called us insane, knowing that your own eyesight is severely compromised:

Matthew 7:3-5 MKJV
(3) And why do you look on the splinter that is in your brother's eye, but do not consider the beam that is in your own eye?
(4) Or how will you say to your brother, Let me pull the splinter out of your eye; and, behold, a beam is in your own eye?
(5) Hypocrite! First cast the beam out of your own eye, and then you shall see clearly to cast the splinter out of your brother's eye.

There you are, Tami, a perfect hypocrite and liar. You confidently guess that we speak from our imperfections, just like ones you have, without a hint of recognition that your words apply to you. So hard you are - so will be the hardness coming on you.

"With the pure You do show Yourself pure; And with the perverse You do show Yourself contrary. And the afflicted people You do save; And Your eyes are upon the haughty, whom You bring down" (2 Samuel 22:27-28 Darby).

Paul and Victor

Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 10:37 AM
To: Paul Cohen
Subject: Re: Re[3]: Andrew Murray

Is seems I've happened upon 2 very angry men who love to fight. Good luck with that.
Tami

Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2016 7:12 AM
Cc: 'Victor Hafichuk' , David Delisle
Subject: Re[5]: Andrew Murray

We don't need luck, Tami. You've just been thoroughly exposed and left without a leg to stand on, yet remain proud and defiant as ever. You're the one in trouble, fighting the Lord.

Are we two angry men? In the Lord, you bet. And don't you love to fight? Aren't you the one who started this conflict with sass and condemnation? How is it you open a conversation with "You sirs are off your rocker," and expect to be treated otherwise? Are yours not the very fruits of those who admire man's righteousness as notably exemplified in Andrew Murray, exactly as we've declared?

Blasphemy against the Lord and His servants is not something we take or ought to take lightly. God certainly doesn't. You've heard of His wrath, anger, fury, indignation, and vengeance as frequently testified in Scripture? Jesus Christ the Same, Yesterday and Today and Forever. As He was in ancient days with Israel, so He is today.

What you do is of no consequence to us in the flesh, but in the spirit, we're identified with the Lord before Whom you conduct yourself abominably. For this, we are indeed angry. And you will know if that anger originates with us or with Him Who sends us.

Paul and Victor

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 11:04 PM
To: The Path of Truth
Subject: What is wrong with you people?

You have lists of men whom you judge as "false prophets". In doing so, you reveal your own hypocrisy and judgemental spirits. In my 33 years as a believer, I've met several like you; joyless pronouncers of fault, collecting lists of heretics like stamps in your narcissistic little world. You pretend to stand for God, but in reality you "judge another's servant". Why don't you find a real cause. One that requires love.

Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2016 7:17 AM
To: David Delisle
Cc: Paul Cohen ; Tami Delisle
Subject: Re: What is wrong with you people?

So, David, you've written us to judge us for judging, have you? And while we have given substance to our judgments of the people we've posted, what do you give? Don't you see the irony? Is there substance for your criticism of us? Do you offer us any counsel in your condemnation?

You've expressed your opinion from your throne of judgment and we're supposed to submit to it because David Delisle has spoken? Is that what you might call proper judgment? Is that your version of defining your brother's fault?

Where did you get your pompous papacy papers, you and your wife (mother, sister, daughter or whatever)? And what's she doing running around on the net as a brazen busybody, condemning people from the get-go ("You sirs are off your rocker,"), again without substance such as we give in our judgments?

Are you the authority in your house with wife submitting as you seem to think you're the authority here, hoping we'll submit to you? That we'll be as submissive, with a "meek and quiet spirit," as Tami?

Or perhaps you expect your presumed eloquence to win the day? Are you a proud show-off? And you call us "hypocrites" and "judgmental"? Come now, David, time for some beam lifting to relieve blindness.

"Joyless"? Do you know, David? I'm so thankful to inform you the reality is absolutely otherwise for us, but how can YOU have joy with such judgmentalism and with a wife who runs around as an ignorant gadabout, doing her own thing? How can you possibly have any kind of peace or joy in your lives conducting yourselves in your black gowns as prosecutors and justices in all ignorance and powerlessness?

So, we should be impressed with your wise words and especially your love, David. Now YOU wouldn't judge your another's servant, would you? No, you and your wife are way too good for that, aren't you? No narcissism there.

So you've been a believer for 33 years! Wow. Good, good man, David. And you've seen so many like us. There's experience for you; your patience has paid off like it does with us, right?

"And patience works out experience, and experience works out hope" (Romans 5:4 MKJV).

Soon you'll even have hope, right?

\/

Sent: February-14-16 8:29 AM
To: Victor Hafichuk
Subject: Re: What is wrong with you people?

You cut me to the quick! Oh and it hurts! The cult leader doesn't like me either! Oh what now, what now? Seems I've burned my bridge with the man with the biggest forefinger in the west! Oh Well, I'm in good company, me and my brazen wife.

Return to “Judging by Appearance”