Where Is the Accuser?

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Where Is the Accuser?

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: website
To: The Path of Truth
Date: 10/25/2013 1:57 PM

Hello, I was just visiting your website and I couldn't help but notice how ignorantly you mis interpret scripture. I am grieved to hear that though you believe in Jesus that you are still bound by the law in many ways. I am currently at work right now so I dont have time to prove this to you; but seems how you are blind as you say others are, you most likley won't turn from you wicked ways, but if by some chance you have one ounce of humility in you I would like you to email me back so that I can Show you where you are wron. This is what you expect from others who you accuse of false doctrine right? So then if you are truly genuine I would expect you would do the same. I hope to hear from you soon

Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2013 2:25 PM
To: Eric Almogabar
Cc: 'Victor Hafichuk'
Subject: Re: website

Eric, believe it or not, we welcome your letter that will show us where we’re wrong. If you can prove how we err according to the Scriptures, we would be most grateful.

Decades ago, the Lord turned us from our sins and began to lead us in His truth, bringing us into life and ever greater freedom as we shed the lies we had believed and were taught of men. So why would we not want to be corrected in any matter, no matter how small, knowing the goodness of God that will result?

On the other hand, we hope for your sake that you’ll have the humility to receive our correction when you’re proven to be mistaken in your allegations of our ignorance of God and His ways. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander, right?

Paul and Victor
http://www.ThePathofTruth.com

Comment: Eric never replied.

Return to “Judging by Appearance”