Devilish Mockery

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Paul Cohen

Devilish Mockery

Post by Paul Cohen »

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:
To: ask@thepathoftruth.com
Date: 10/15/2015 3:28 AM

HAHA HAHAHAHAHAH. Please put your name in the list of false prophets but put it on top in bold and a picture of yourself,

Kind regards

Lilian K.

Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 7:34 AM
To: Lilian K.
Cc: Victor Hafichuk
Subject: Devilish Mockery

“Like the cracking of thorns under a pot, so is the laugh of a foolish woman; and this again is to no purpose” (Ecclesiastes 7:6).

Would you like to try to do something useful, Lilian? Read this - The True Marks of a Cult - and then show us how we’re false according to what the Lord Jesus Christ says.

Paul Cohen

Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 8:03 AM
To: Paul Cohen
Cc: Lilian K.; Victor Hafichuk
Subject: Re: Devilish Mockery

Lilian ... how disgraceful can one person, such as yourself, be? You virtually laugh your head off but know absolutely NOTHING! Let's see where your raucous laughter gets you, Lilian. Shame on you!

Beryl.

Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 1:00 AM
To: Beryl Knipe
Cc: Paul Cohen
Subject: RE: Devilish Mockery

I know that I am a child of God and I believe in prosperity in the body of Christ. Jesus gave up all so we could have abundant life, that includes Material wealth. Joel Olsteen faith preacher, Jesse Diplantis Faith Preacher, look at your walk with God and see how you are deceiving yourself.

Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2015 4:09 AM
To: Lilian Kuhn
Cc: Paul Cohen
Subject: Re: Devilish Mockery

Hello Lilian -

Quite frankly, your opinion (http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings/opinion.htm) really doesn't mean anything! Neither does "my opinion" but, there you go...

Carry on worshiping your idols, Osteen, DuPlantis and the rest of the prosperity televangelists - at least you've been warned! And "...look at YOUR walk with God and see how YOU are deceiving yourself."

Beryl

Lilian also replied with three short emails to my letter:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 7:36 AM

I don't have time for clowns like you. Demon possessed man

Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 7:38 AM

You must have google the scripture because you can't tell the difference
between a spiritual man of God or Not.

Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 7:40 AM

Remember the devil knows his own kind like you [END OF EMAILS]

As the Lord said:

"It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?"
(Matthew 10:25 KJV)

Eric Courtemanche

Re: Devilish Mockery

Post by Eric Courtemanche »

Hi Lilian,

You say, "HAHA HAHAHAHAHAH. Please put your name in the list of false prophets but put it on top in bold and a picture of yourself" and then you say "kind regards".

You imply without any substance that we are Satan's children, and then you wish us kind regards. How foolish can you be. If we're as you say we are, then why would you wish us well with that ending. That kind of ending goes to those who are your friends, and you've called us enemies by what you say. Your contradiction is enough to show us the fruits of where you are, as has been shared with you already in this chain of letters.

Eric

Return to “Judging by Appearance”