Are we so wrong and you so right?

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Are we so wrong and you so right?

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

​From: Trevor C.
Sent: February-20-18 9:12 PM
To: 'Victor Hafichuk'
Subject: RE: The Path of Truth Forum Daily Digest

thank you Victor…..well as can be expected, (in my 85th year)! Still a ‘valid’ member of the Catholic Church, all the trimmings and bells, so too speak!!! one question I have been meaning to ask you for a long time…….why do you and Paul, seem to be ‘right’ on all things about my friend Jesus….and WE ARE ALL WRONG???!! regards, Trevor..

Sent: Wednesday, 21 February 2018 5:57 p.m.
To: Trevor C.

Just caught this note as I was leaving my desk, Trevor.

To answer your question, tell me where we differ specifically, and by God’s grace, I’ll tell you if I’m right or wrong, and I may even tell you why or how.

\/

Sent: March-31-18 9:59 PM
To: Victor
Subject: FW: The Path of Truth Forum Daily Digest

Paul and Victor……..THE LORD IS RISEN…………….your heading of ‘false prophets’…….Does Sister Faustina qualify?? thank you……Regards, Trevor.

​From: Victor Hafichuk
Sent: Sunday, 1 April 2018 4:50 p.m.

Trevor, Faustina most definitely qualifies in the list of false teachers/leaders:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdHSGzTtumc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

\/

Sent: April-01-18 8:18 PM
To: Victor Hafichuk

thank you………EASTER GREETINGS TO YOU……PAUL…….YOUR FAMILY…..YOUR CHURCH. CHRIST IS RISEN!!! Victor….then you will have to add Her to your list!!!?? PS Victor…..are we all so wrong in our faith?? and, you are so right??? regards, Trevor.

Date: Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 11:41 AM

Trevor, in reply to your cynical questions and comments, I say there are thousands I could justly add in God’s sight to our list of false teachers at The Path of Truth. And many aren’t as deceived as was Faustina, seeing apparitions and hearing voices of devils toying with naïve and religious people as her.

As we speak, we are in the process of making it much easier for people to be informed of the darkness prevalent in the nominal Christian world in the Wonderful Name of the Glorious, Risen Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, Who lives in me and Whom I serve with alacrity, joy, faith, in truth and victory - the victory He has won for me and all mankind.

You speak of the Risen Christ but you have never known Him or you could not and would no longer be a Catholic. You haven’t received Life; your bondage in and allegiance to darkness remains but it can’t prevail, your knowledge, ignorance, conviction, mockery, derision, and skepticism notwithstanding.

Are we all so wrong in our faith?” you ask? Yes, you are, and that which you call faith is not the true saving faith gift of God that transforms a life from death to life. Yours is doctrinal, intellectual, religious, partisan, social, and counterfeit, but not at all effectual for entrance into the Kingdom of God where I now live and from where I work.

And yes, I am SO right. You, Trevor, are still dead in your sins. I’m right in saying so because I’ve been delivered from the power of sin by the blood of Christ, by His death and power of His Resurrection Life, and I speak from the other side of the grave, by His grace and no virtue or power of my own. The beam has been removed from my eye and I’m able to see and to judge clearly. By the Word of the Lord, I can remove your sliver, so called, but I can’t force it.

I know who I am, I know my work, my mission, and most importantly, I know Him Who has called, ordained, empowered, and sent me. In due time, you’ll see it and hang your head in shame of yourself and your past, even as it happened with this once devout Catholic boy. But there will also come a time when you’ll also lift your head in hope and joy when Christ appears to redeem you in your time (every man in his order), which is not in this life for you that I can tell; God knows.

\/

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Re: Are we so wrong and you so right?

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Sent: April-01-18 8:24 PM
To: Victor
Subject: FW: Is Christ's Last Command Your First Concern?

Victor……….you should add this bloke to your list???? another ‘RETIRED CATHOLIC’!!!! regards, Trevor.

Is Christ's Last Command Your First Concern?

Date: Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 2:53 PM
Subject: RE: Is Christ's Last Command Your First Concern?

Trevor, I’m actually enjoying our correspondence, though you laugh and mock me. I’m not necessarily hopeful that you’ll hear and believe me, which fact I don’t enjoy, but this event offers a wonderful opportunity to share the Truth with many others. My reply to this letter:

I copy from the advertisement, “Mike's message with be: The Convergence of Islam and Roman Catholism.

I don’t know what Mike’s message will be but I can tell you that when Islam and Roman Catholicism meet, or “converge,” it will be, and already IS in progress, for the destruction of the RCC by Islam:

Revelation 17:15-18 MKJV
(15) And he says to me, The waters which you saw, where the harlot [Rome] sits are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues,
(16) and the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her desolate and naked. And they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire.
(17) For God gave into their hearts to do His mind, and to act with one mind, and to give their kingdom to the beast until the Words of God will be fulfilled.
(18) And the woman whom you saw is the great city which has a kingdom over the kings of the earth [RCC].

I see Mike is speaking many true things in this advertising. You call him a “retired Catholic,” do you? You may be right. If merely “retired,” he yet needs to be saved though he thinks he is. I was there back in the ‘70’s, having been granted the gift of repentance, but still in need to be enlightened on the darkness and tyranny of the Roman Church, which God soon performed by the Scriptures and pressing circumstances (read my story).

Then, to my amazement, 4 years later in 1977, God delivered me from the internal, spiritual influence of the Catholic Church I had no idea I was still under. In a miraculous and very surprising way, God broke that power and I was free ever since. I expect Mike needs that breakthrough, though perhaps he has experienced it; I don’t know for sure. You’re certainly welcome to prove me wrong. I’d like to know.

I have learned that one is either a Catholic or not. Ultimately, “he that doesn’t gather with the Lord scatters abroad.” You’re either in or out. This, I know; howbeit, one can have much emancipating Truth on the way before complete liberation, arrival, and establishment of the soul in the Kingdom.

\/

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Sent: April-02-18 7:39 PM

thank you Victor………..

Please tell me Victor……..by whose authority do you Judge……… Trevor for example.?? may your God go with you………..? for Paul and Victor……….’where is Faustina’???

thank you……..Regards, Trevor.

Date: Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 3:13 PM

I judge by the Supreme Authority of Heaven and earth. HE is my Authority and is with and in me, going before and behind. He is at my right hand:

“The Lord at Your right hand shall strike through kings in the day of His wrath” (Psalms 110:5 MKJV).

He also has me seated at His left, seeing I am a member of His Sitting Body and therefore judging with Him by His Authority:

Psalms 110:1-7 MKJV
(1) A Psalm of David. The LORD said to my Lord, Sit at My right hand until I place Your enemies as Your footstool.
(2) The LORD shall send the rod of Your strength out of Zion; rule in the midst of Your enemies.
(3) Your people shall be willing in the day of Your power, in holy adornment from the womb of the morning: You have the dew of Your youth.
(4) The LORD has sworn, and will not repent, You are a priest forever after the order of Melchizedek.
(5) The Lord at Your right hand shall strike through kings in the day of His wrath.
(6) He shall judge among the nations, He shall fill them with dead bodies; He shall shatter heads over much of the earth.
(7) He shall drink of the brook in the way; therefore He shall lift up the head.

Of course, being Catholic, you wouldn’t know these things:

1 Corinthians 2:11-16 MKJV
(11) For who among men knows the things of a man except the spirit of man within him? So also no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
(12) But we have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit from God, so that we might know the things that are freely given to us by God.
(13) These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
(14) But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
(15) But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged by no one.
(16) For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Friend, you’ve stumbled on the Stone and that Stone grinds you to powder by His Word I speak to you. It’s a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the Living God. He is a Consuming Fire.

“Where is Faustina?” The Catholic Church may teach she’s either in Heaven or in Purgatory. I teach that she is surely going through fires of correction, which might be called “Purgatory,” after all. She’s being purged, all right, because in great need of it. When brought to full repentance, she’ll be on her way to be received of God through Jesus Christ, her Savior and Lord.

You’re welcome!

\/

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Sent: April-03-18 1:37 AM

THANK YOU Victor……….then, there is ‘hope for me’, if I follow in your ways!!! Praise the Lord……….regards, Trevor.

Date: Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 3:20 PM

There’s only hope for you if you follow in my ways while I follow the Lord Jesus Christ:

“Be followers of me, even as I also am of Christ” (1 Corinthians 11:1 KJV).

“Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children” (Ephesians 5:1 KJV).

The problem is, you aren’t following me because you aren’t His child in spirit and Truth. Otherwise, you would hear my words and be thankful for hearing them. Instead, you despise them, even while restraining yourself and pretending to love me.

In the fullness of the ages, as I’ve said, all men will be saved, you included. So, yes, there’s hope. You are 85, you say? Not long before you’ll discover I’m right; maybe sooner. It’s in the Lord’s hands, isn’t it?

\/

Ronnie Tanner
Forum Admin

Post by Ronnie Tanner »

Sent: April-03-18 9:04 PM

Victor…….please correct me if I am wrong??? then you do believe in ‘purgatory’?? you mentioned that Faustina is there?? regards, Trevor.

Date: Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 9:16 PM

Yes to both questions, Trevor. The Lord chastens and purges. We can’t be His without His correction, cleansing, and purging. Whether it happens in this life, as it did with me and others, or in the world to come, it is a necessary element of God’s salvation process.

\/

Sent: April-03-18 7:57 PM

Victor thank you…….I have to ‘pinch myself’, and ask………’is Victor for real’??? this bloke seems to ‘know it all’?? or, ‘does he’???” wake me up Victor…….please!!! regards, Trevor.

Date: Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 9:29 PM

Shall I show you my Biblical credentials for “knowing it all,” so to speak? If God says I do, then will you argue with Him?

“But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is judged by no one. For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct Him? But we have the mind of Christ” (1 Corinthians 2:15-16 MKJV).

Does the Mind of Christ know all things? If so, and we saints have His Mind, do we not then know as He does?

Says the apostle John by the Spirit to his brothers and sisters in Christ:

“But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things” (1 John 2:20 MKJV).

1 John 2:27-29 MKJV
(27) But the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as His anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true and no lie, and as He has taught you, abide in Him.
(28) And now, little children, abide in Him, so that when He is revealed, we may have confidence and not be ashamed before Him in His coming.
(29) If you know that He is righteous, you know that everyone who does righteousness has been born of Him.

Am I waking you up from the dead, Trevor? Jesus declared:

John 5:28-30 MKJV
(28) Do not marvel at this, for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves shall hear His voice [His Voice coming by His witnesses in whom He dwells as His Body],
(29) and shall come forth, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have practiced evil to the resurrection of condemnation.
(30) I can do nothing of My own self. As I hear, I judge, and My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of the Father who has sent Me.

\/

Sent: April-04-18 1:48 AM

Victor…..you quote from the Bible?? Where did the Bible come from?? Martin Luther, gave a very good answer, do remember what he said??

Regards,
Trevor.

Date: Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 9:30 AM

The Bible was provided by God through men whom He inspired to write the individual books thereof:

“All Scripture is God-breathed, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfected, thoroughly furnished to every good work” (2 Timothy 3:16-17 MKJV).

http://www.thepathoftruth.com/teachings ... ptures.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Psalms 119:41-48 MKJV
(41) VAU: Let Your mercies come to me, O LORD, even according to Your salvation, according to Your Word.
(42) And I shall have something to answer him who mocks me; for I trust in Your Word.
(43) And take not the Word of truth utterly out of my mouth; for I have hoped in Your judgments.
(44) And I shall keep Your Law continually forever and ever.
(45) And I will always walk in a broad place; for I seek Your Commandments.
(46) I will speak of Your testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed.
(47) And I will delight myself in Your Commandments, which I have loved.
(48) And I will lift up my hands to Your Commandments which I have loved, and I will think on Your Precepts.

\/

Sent: April-04-18 7:58 PM

thank you again Victor……what men?? who were they?? regards, Trevor.

Date: Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 8:57 PM

The writers of the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, were the prophets, apostles, and saints, most if not all of which are named throughout the Bible.

\/

Sent: April-04-18 1:30 AM

thank you Victor………you have had dreams Victor, of Jesus?? regards, Trevor.

Date: Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 9:43 AM

I have had dreams of Jesus, yes; not only OF but FROM Jesus Christ, as His very first one to me on July 10th, 1972, shortly after a 3-day fast without food or water.

Again, Trevor, check TPOT and use the search function for “dream” or “dreams.” You’ll find the record in http://www.thepathoftruth.com/testimonies/victor.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and http://www.thepathoftruth.com/what-the- ... uction.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

\/

Sent: April-04-18 7:55 PM

thank you again Victor…….I am pleased you have taken the time…….One question for Paul and Victor…….what church do you ‘worship At’?? what ‘sort of worship is it’?? regards, Trevor.

Date: Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 8:53 PM

Trevor, see if you can understand my answer to your questions here:

John 4:19-24 MKJV
(19) The woman said to Him, Sir, I perceive that you are a prophet.
(20) Our fathers worshiped in this mountain, and you say that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
(21) Jesus said to her, Woman, believe Me, the hour is coming when you shall neither worship the Father in this mountain nor yet at Jerusalem.
(22) You worship what you do not know, we know what we worship, for salvation is of the Jews.
(23) But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father seeks such to worship Him.
(24) God is a spirit, and they who worship Him must worship in spirit and in truth.

Hebrews 12:22-24 MKJV
(22) But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
(23) to the general assembly and church of the first-born who are written in Heaven, and to God the judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
(24) and to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

Those who worship the Lord worship Him 24/7, everywhere, by their very born-again nature, as members in particular of His Body, the Church. And has He not said:

“For where two or three are gathered together in My name, there I am in their midst” (Matthew 18:20 MKJV).

Therefore, each of His sheep IS His Body and Worship of Him. And we all seek fellowship with one another anywhere and as often as we can enjoy it.

\/

Date: Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 8:55 PM

By the way, Trevor, Paul is no longer with us. He has fallen away from the Lord.

\/

Isaiah Dillard

Post by Isaiah Dillard »

Amen Victor.

Trevor's last response, asking about who gave the authority, revealed by the fruit of his lips, the state of darkness he is in.

It's exactly what the religious sects asked Jesus:

Mark 11:27-28 WEB
They came again to Jerusalem, and as he was walking in the temple, the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders came to him, [28] and they began saying to him, "By what authority do you do these things? Or who gave you this authority to do these things?"

Return to “Judging by Appearance”