Your so-called Truth

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Nerri

Your so-called Truth

Post by Nerri »

Based.on your so called truth bla bla. If you really know the truth... prove it by challenging Josua. If you can defeat him on you so called "truth" i will believe you.�
Your very long argument tell the public that you dont know what your saying and your not really focusing on Josuas preaching. The whole thing is just expeculation and not not pointing to his message.

Your just following the doctrine and legalism teaching. Your saying that you dont know your god. The god that your teaching is base on human capacity and love.

Paul Cohen

Re: Your so-called Truth

Post by Paul Cohen »

Nerri, your argument is very short on facts, even to the point that there are none. Bring us proof or continue on your darkened way. Truly you have no choice but the latter, unless you repent. You have nothing at all from God, and if the truth we've spoken doesn't tell you so, then you need to see more destruction from following your false teachers and gods.

Paul

Nerri

Post by Nerri »

You dont have any manifestation of love with you. In your reply... i feel and see darkness. You are close minded and dogmatic. You are very judgemental person. Its not the message of Christ in us. Sometimes, the more you say that your in the truth, the more it manifest your true color.
I pity you.

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

Spoken like true love would speak, both letters, subject line included.

\/

Victor Hafichuk

Post by Victor Hafichuk »

<https://www.facebook.com/nerri.capiral>

And quite caught up with what you consider to be seductiveness, Nerri and Jhing. Yes, now that's “love,” huh?

\/

Return to “Judging by Appearance”