O! What foolishness!

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Berehanu

O! What foolishness!

Post by Berehanu »

what a blindness is it,a fruit of a reprobate mind.I assure you if not repented of such blasphemy on God and His true servant you will end up in he'll but there it would be too late.What a shallow you are.I am not a follower of both minister,Kevin or Owuor but look the fruit of their life.How on earth a minister of Satan as you labeled always rebuck and warn people to shun from sin and cling to holiness and glorify God in line with the sound teachings of Jesus.You are Judas! How can you escape from the wrath of God for such mockery.I write this from Ethiopia.You disciple of Satan, you smells like him.Wow to you.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: O! What foolishness!

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

We've struck down your idols, Berehanu, starting with yourself. That's why you smell death.

2 Corinthians 2:14-17 MKJV
(14) Now thanks be to God, who always causes us to triumph in Christ, and He revealing through us the odor of the knowledge of Him in every place.
(15) For we are to God a sweet savor of Christ, in those being saved, and in those being lost;
(16) to the one we are the savor of death to death, and to the other we are the savor of life to life. And who is sufficient for these things?
(17) For we are not as many, hawking the Word of God; but as of sincerity, but as of God, we speak in Christ in the sight of God.

Paul and Victor

Berehanu

Post by Berehanu »

Repent...I said ..Repent..
Before it too late.Miss quoting the word doesn't help.I know who God is,you better repent.There is a judgment sooner or later.I don't know you but I dare you, you are a reprobate.Wandering cloud without no water.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

We will not even call you to repent, Belete. It's too late for you. You've jumped your cliff.

Victor and Paul

Return to “Judging by Appearance”