You are the modern day Pharisees and Saduccess

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Jim

You are the modern day Pharisees and Saduccess

Post by Jim »

You are the modern day Pharisees and Saduccess you wouldn't even recognize Christ if he were present with you, who you claim is false like Todd White is further from the truth, I guarantee you don't walk out like him but you sit behind closed doors typing with your computer and hiding behind a screen falsely condeming true Christians as I said exactly what happened to Christ 2000 years ago.

Instead off making false claims go out and make a difference feed the poor fund a homeless person and bless him, help the widow bring the love of Christ to those needing it instead of unfruitful acts of unrighteousness' nothing is gained by what you do other then confusing people. The lord will show if you diligently seek him ourselves he doesn't need your help he is much bigger than you and your site which is misleading and wrong.

Regardless of how I feel I still love my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus including yourselves have a blessed day but choose to make a proper impact to this dark fallen world and honestly what you do is just show unbelievers how confused we Christians are overall and not the example for them to turn to.Christ.

Kind regards

Jim

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: You are the modern day Pharisees and Saduccess

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Jim, if we're modern day Pharisees, how can we choose to make a proper impact on this darkened and fallen world? How can a bad tree produce good fruit? You say the Gospel we're preaching is confusing because you're thoroughly confounded. Here's what the Lord says of you:

“If you were blind, you would have no sin. But now you say, We see. Therefore your sin remains” (John 9:41 MKJV).

Paul and Victor

Return to “Judging by Appearance”