You are a fraud

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Gary

You are a fraud

Post by Gary »

Reading your articles about other people of God and your condemnation makes me sick!

I know things about your past that I'm sure others would be very interested in !

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: You are a fraud

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

2 Corinthians 2:15-17 MKJV
(15) For we are to God a sweet savor of Christ, in those being saved, and in those being lost;
(16) to the one we are the savor of death to death, and to the other we are the savor of life to life. And who is sufficient for these things?
(17) For we are not as many, hawking the Word of God; but as of sincerity, but as of God, we speak in Christ in the sight of God.

Go ahead and tell the world your lies, Gary. But who's listening to you? If only you had an audience, that they might be exposed to the Word of God through us!

As for the truth about our lives, we've beaten you to the punch in letting the world know:

wHaT tHe LoRd HaS dOnE wItH mE

That said, we may even be inclined to post what you have to say against us and reply to it. How does that suit you? Will we find out just who is the fraud here?

Paul and Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Return to “Judging by Appearance”