Tormented by demons

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Abegail

Tormented by demons

Post by Abegail »

I have been through alot in the past few years.

I have had very scary situations concerning sexual demons, possession, torment mentally and physically and in the spiritworld.

I used to hear, see and smell things very demonic. Altough the worst is not as intense anymore.

A certain spirit never leaves me. It's there 24/7 like it's waiting and watching, and it's not worried about manifesting visually everyday.

Lately I have been hearing whispers at many different times a day. I have constantly had glimpses of certain parts of "hell realm" as some demons call it.

One demon asked me if I've ever been puked on before.

I can't get it out of my mind that I am going to hell. All things seem to point to hell.

Some demons have spoken to me that I believe come from the deep part. The grossest part of that wretched place.

I am convinced that I had commited the unpardonable sin while in my addiction and mental confusion.

One day I was sweeping the porch when I heard a group of demons enjoying the moment when they heard that they would be allowed to tear me into pieces. I looked into the sky and a dark reddish hole formed and suddenly I felt an intense heat burning me from the inside towards the outside of my flesh and a strange white smoke had lifted up out of my chest. I am terrified that at every waking moment when I remember this, I am afraid that It may have been the Spirit of God leaving me.

There are many details I have left out. So many things to mention.

Interested in your thoughts of this issue,

Abegail

Abegail

Re: Tormented by demons

Post by Abegail »

Since you're suggesting that nearly everyone, whom I thought, taught the Word of God well, is a false teacher-

I have two questions:

1.) Is Paster Jack Holt from River of Life Community Church in Kent, Washington a false teacher who is not really led by the Spirit of God?

2.) Since it seems to be that almost all the teachers are false to you, can you make it easier on us by putting a list of teachers that you would, in your opinion or Spirit driven life, believe to be actually led by the Holy Spirit and the teachings in Jesus Name?

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Abegail, for someone plagued with demonic possession, how can you expect to be judging false or true teachers of God? You have a list of qualified true teachers right there in your Bible, but what good has it done you? Your problem isn't the devils or lack of access to true teachers, but your unrepentance from walking in your carnal knowledge that has made you your own god.

If you want the Truth that comes from the Lord Jesus Christ and sets those who believe Him free, keep reading on our site. God willing, and ultimately He is, the Truth will make you free. Do you want to be free? Do you want, more than anything else, to be free?

Luke 16:10-12 MKJV
(10) He who is faithful in the least is also faithful in much. And he who is unjust in the least is also unjust in much.
(11) Therefore if you have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will entrust the true riches to you?
(12) And if you have not been faithful in that which is another's, who shall give you that which is your own?

Concerning Jack Holt:

John 7:16-18 MKJV
(16) Jesus answered them and said, My doctrine is not Mine, but His Who sent Me.
(17) If anyone desires to do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it is of God, or I speak from Myself.
(18) He who speaks of himself seeks his own glory, but he who seeks the glory of Him Who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.

Paul Cohen & Victor Hafichuk
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Abegail

Post by Abegail »

For someone who claims to be led my the Spirit, who are you to be telling me that I am unrepentant? You have no knowledge of who I am or what state of repentance I am in.

Also, where do you get off telling me that I am the one judging teachers to be false of not, when that is exactly what you are doing on your website? I never judged any teacher to be false or not in my question. I asked you to tell me, since you claim that many are false teachers.

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

You say you're not judging, Abegail? You're wrong - this is judging:

Since you're suggesting that nearly everyone, whom I thought, taught the Word of God well, is a false teacher….”

You're judging the false to be true, which is presumption and error no less than judging the true to be false, which you also do with us.

As usual, demons are not your problem - you are your problem. You're the devil - the adversary of Christ and His brothers.

Paul and Victor

Abegail

Post by Abegail »

Return to “Judging by Appearance”