Your Argumentative Spirit

"Don’t judge according to appearance, but judge righteous judgment.” (John 7:24)
Ron

Your Argumentative Spirit

Post by Ron »

I have been rescued from being clergy in the Catholic church, then to Pentecostal and now I follow the Lord... NOT man-made churches or teachers.
Jesus is the ONLY way.

I have read quite a bit (not all) on your website and I fail to find your own names listed as cult leaders. Maybe they need to be listed there.

No response needed. I spend time searching and following ONLY Jesus.

Be blessed and wake up.

ron mccarthy

Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk

Re: Your Argumentative Spirit

Post by Paul Cohen and Victor Hafichuk »

Ron, the story of your religious life is summed up by the idiom: “Out of the frying pan and into the fire.” You think you're better off now that you “follow ONLY Jesus,” but the truth is, you're only more arrogant and deluded by following yourself as pope in your own private version of Christianity. Your “Jesus” is a phony, because you're a phony doing his own thing in the Name of God. You've taken His Name in vain and aren't held guiltless.

A response is necessary, because you've needed to come under judgment for your independent anti-Christ ways.

Paul and Victor
www.ThePathofTruth.com

Ron

Post by Ron »

Thank you for your judgmental and arrogant response. You do not really know me personally. I know what I read on your website.

May the Lord bless and rescue you also from the clutches of man-made religion.
Perhaps you would like to read the book, "Pagan Christianity" by Frank Viola.
I follow Jesus/Yeshua... and it is not independent. His apostles did same.

Please let me know what the addresses of the church and seminary that Jesus established.

Ron

Yeshua suffered and died for you in public;
do not live your Faith in Him in private.

“To give an answer before hearing is a foolish thing and a cause of shame” (Proverbs 18:13 BBE).
The Church
Diabolical Doctrines

Viola, Frank: What the Lord Has to Say About “A Jesus Manifesto”
A Perverse Generation

Read up, Ron, not that you'll believe the Truth, the testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ. You're too proud and knowledgeable for that.

Paul and Victor

Ron

Post by Ron »

Enough. Just remove me from your email list or contacts.
I do not have time to spend or waste.

Ron

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 9:07 AM, Paul Cohen <Paul Cohen <Paul Cohen>> wrote:

Who is the authority by which you speak and rebut all these sincere letters of young in the spirit Christians?

You will say it's direct from Christ and that is fine....but it's also the calling card of insanity and at least huge arrogance and anything but the spirit of the Lamb of God.

According to you, Paul, Peter, John, and the Lord Himself were insane. But you are the mentally deranged one, Richard, a damned fool and unstable in all your ways, perverting our words and the Scriptures to your own destruction.

Paul and Victor

Return to “Judging by Appearance”